I am so disturbed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eunica

Aug 30, 2019
I feel everything in my life has just gone from bad to worst. There's not a single day I go to bed without shedding a tear. I need help. I need someone whom I can talk to. And someone who can guide me.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Eunica,
There are some wise ladies on this site who may be happy to lend you an ear. May the Lord bless and guide you, and provide the help you need.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Hello Eunica, welcome aboard. I am sad to hear your heart is hurting. It is good, imo, that you reach out. We all are for one another.

There is a ladies forum here, where I encourage you to express what is on your heart and mind. I agree with Dino, there are many ladies here who are ready and eager to listen and care.

You are not alone and nobody cares more than our Lord and Savior. I hope you are calling out to Him.

Hugs and love in Christ.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We live in a disturbing world. I was looking for a meditation to share, and found this on a page among many:

Many of us show up at a place in our lives with a particular agenda. We think we are there to get the job done, build a relationship, accomplish a task. Then, life takes a twist, one we didn’t quite expect or plan on.

We discover we’re at a certain place for a reason different from what we thought. The real reason we’re there is to cleanse the past and heal our broken heart. Healing our heart is a worthwhile mission, more purposeful perhaps than the one we intended. Healing our heart is worthwhile and crucial, something that often needs to be done first, so that we can accomplish what we intended.

The biggest block to service and love is a broken heart. To care about life again, to open our hearts, to dare to dream, to risk love again, we must first heal our heart. Decide on your mission. Be clear on your purpose. But remember, first things need to be done first.

Maybe you’re where you are today for a reason other than you thought.
Maybe the first thing to do is cleanse the past and heal your heart.

From "Journey To The Heart"

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you Magenta. This is very encouraging.
You are welcome, Eunica :) Do you have any type of daily schedule that you follow for building up/maintaining spiritual strength, such as prayer and meditation? I also wonder if you have any support in your community... do you have a home church where you are able to share what is really going on in your life and in your heart with any of the members? Have you ever attended any 12 step groups?

Eunica

Aug 30, 2019
Yes I do have my own group at church. But not open to discuss my issues. I did try to share my problems with a few known people asking them to pray. However seems like a few days down the line they were laughing at my back and seemed to ignore me. Yes I do try to spend time in prayer before bed and as soon as I wake up.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes I do have my own group at church. But not open to discuss my issues. I did try to share my problems with a few known people asking them to pray. However seems like a few days down the line they were laughing at my back and seemed to ignore me. Yes I do try to spend time in prayer before bed and as soon as I wake up.
That is very sad and I am sorry to hear that. Have you been a member/attending long? Would you consider trying to find a church where the members are more warm and welcoming and sincere in their desire to hear your concerns and willing to help, at least by regularly lifting you up in dedicated prayer?

L

LittleMermaid

You can talk to us here. We may be far away but someone will always be here to listen to you. I just said a prayer for you. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Aug 11, 2019
Indiana
I'm so sorry to read of your troubles...I've experienced that myself. More than once.
Like someone just mentioned, you could look around for different churches to attend that are more truthful in their work.

I chose to worship at home until I get moved...lots of material online. You will also find that other types of Bibles are worded differently, what one does not help with, another will. There are Bibles online.

Some places will give Bibles away, a good way to have different versions.
I worship on my own, I find solace and peace there. But occasionally I need to attend with like minded souls.

Just remember that even by yourself, you are never alone. The Lord is always there. Getting closer to him privately can be a great experience in itself. Don't push, just let him come to you.

May you be blessed in your journey...God Bless You.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
We live in a disturbing world. I was looking for a meditation to share, and found this on a page among many:

Many of us show up at a place in our lives with a particular agenda. We think we are there to get the job done, build a relationship, accomplish a task. Then, life takes a twist, one we didn’t quite expect or plan on.

We discover we’re at a certain place for a reason different from what we thought. The real reason we’re there is to cleanse the past and heal our broken heart. Healing our heart is a worthwhile mission, more purposeful perhaps than the one we intended. Healing our heart is worthwhile and crucial, something that often needs to be done first, so that we can accomplish what we intended.

The biggest block to service and love is a broken heart. To care about life again, to open our hearts, to dare to dream, to risk love again, we must first heal our heart. Decide on your mission. Be clear on your purpose. But remember, first things need to be done first.

Maybe you’re where you are today for a reason other than you thought.
Maybe the first thing to do is cleanse the past and heal your heart.

From "Journey To The Heart"

So beautifully and honestly said.