I didn't know this was here, I am new

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mercy777

Jan 1, 2020
I like to get around to Christian chats and see what's happening. I especially like ones with the forum where we can post a message as well as chat in the room. I am mercy, (mercy777), I live in NC with my husband and have been a Christ follower for many years, since childhood. God called me to ministry in 1989 that has increased with abundant fruit for my labor, glory to God! 2020 is going to be a terrific year! Happy New year!!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @mercy777, and welcome to CChat! I'm glad that you found us, and thank you for telling us a little bit about yourself. I look forward to seeing you out on the other boards too :)

Happy New Year!

God bless you!!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I believe that the best more in-depth conversations take place in the forums. Glad to have you as part of our community. Happy New year to you as well. Welcome to CC.

M

morefaithrequired

hi and welcome to CC (Catholic Chat) mercy777.
I'm sure you will have a nice time here.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I like to get around to Christian chats and see what's happening. I especially like ones with the forum where we can post a message as well as chat in the room. I am mercy, (mercy777), I live in NC with my husband and have been a Christ follower for many years, since childhood. God called me to ministry in 1989 that has increased with abundant fruit for my labor, glory to God! 2020 is going to be a terrific year! Happy New year!!
Welcome aboard CC Mercy777 :)

Hope to be reading some meaty words in the LORD from you soon.. :cool:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
hi and welcome to CC (Catholic Chat) mercy777.
I'm sure you will have a nice time here.

It wouldn't take someone very long around this site to realize that the Administration is very much against the errors taught by the RCC, so to imply that our abbreviated site name (CC) stands for Catholic Chat is pure foolishness.

WingsOfLight

Dec 10, 2019
Welcome! We are a fantastic group of people who like to have fun, talk serious, share stories, and give support. Happy adventuring!

von1

Apr 22, 2010
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello Mercy (lovely name) and welcome to CC :) we are glad to have you here.

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜

E

EliBeth

Hello, Mercy. Greetings in the name of our Lord! I hope you are doing well. I've only participated in the forums and am not really sure how the chat room works, to be honest.

May I ask what type of ministry you labor in? I am involved in children's ministry. I'm really having to seek God this week for help. Our study is in Hebrews and I'm finding it difficult to understand myself, much less put into basic, coherent form for children. Christ is able! And I know I can only lean on Him for the ability I lack on my own.

Your picture is so pleasant and sweet. 🙂 Welcome again!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
So glad you came to us, sister mercy. What a fine addition to our family. So nice to meet you.:)

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Greetings and Welcome, Mercy!

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
Welcome sis Mercy777, I would like to say that we are honored to have someone in our mids who has walked with the Lord for so many years.

We looking forward to hearing the many wise words you will share with us.

And may your focus remain on Christ and His love. May it be that your motivation to work for God be as service out of love

And may your love for Christ grow even more in the time of prosperity that we live in.

God bless you, sis

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and Happy New Year and God bless!