I don't know what's going on with anyone here, but.....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
If anything I've posted ever offended anyone here, I most sincerely apologize. I know I might come across as unloving sometimes, and it hurts me to think anyone might be hurt by anything I write here. As a sister noted elsewhere, we're family. I love you all in Christ, and I pray that hurt feelings will heal, offenses will be forgiven, and all will be edified, in His name, Amen.

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Have you assembled with people under roofs on Sundays?

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Yes, we ARE family!!

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Family... So... Loving.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Have you assembled with people under roofs on Sundays?
Yes, and I've assembled with people under the open sky. Is there a point to your question, Uhhhhh?

Feb 28, 2016
oh yes, the open sky is the very limit, for that's where Jesus Lives, outside of our Loving Him hearts...

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
If anything I've posted ever offended anyone here, I most sincerely apologize. I know I might come across as unloving sometimes, and it hurts me to think anyone might be hurt by anything I write here. As a sister noted elsewhere, we're family. I love you all in Christ, and I pray that hurt feelings will heal, offenses will be forgiven, and all will be edified, in His name, Amen.
You hurt me alot.....
I cry myself to sleep sometimes....
Because..... well.....

You never gave my donuts.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I'm so sorry!!! I donut know what I was thinking!

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Donut worry!!!

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Well, like my friend bobby says, "Donut worry, be happy."

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
Well, like my friend bobby says, "Donut worry, be happy."
[video=youtube_share;CLLXL4-0qYk]http://youtu.be/CLLXL4-0qYk[/video]

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Family... So... Loving.
Well...........not so sure about the "loving" part but, definitely the "family" part. We're all stuck together "in Christ" - there's just no getting away from each other! :)

The "loving" part - we're all still learning, growing and maturing! It think this is why Paul always said, "Grace and Peace to you" in his greetings in his letters to the brethern (family). LOL!:D

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
I'm dredging up this old post of mine because I needed to remember how i'm supposed to act. I've had some hard times in the last year, and I allowed personal experience to harden my heart. I have no excuse.
Starting with Tourist, I apologize to any and all who might've been hurt or otherwise offended by any of my threads, posts, or responses to anyone else's. Forgive my rudeness. I pray that we all might learn to temper our posts and threads with love-so that we're more than just a bunch of noise. I pray we might find the wisdom to interpret someone else's words in the best light-rather than the worst. I pray that if we can't temper ur responses with love-that we might choose instead to remain silent.
It's in the most mighty, and holy, and precious name of our sweet Lord Jesus I pray these things, amen.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I'm dredging up this old post of mine because I needed to remember how i'm supposed to act. I've had some hard times in the last year, and I allowed personal experience to harden my heart. I have no excuse.
Starting with Tourist, I apologize to any and all who might've been hurt or otherwise offended by any of my threads, posts, or responses to anyone else's. Forgive my rudeness. I pray that we all might learn to temper our posts and threads with love-so that we're more than just a bunch of noise. I pray we might find the wisdom to interpret someone else's words in the best light-rather than the worst. I pray that if we can't temper ur responses with love-that we might choose instead to remain silent.
It's in the most mighty, and holy, and precious name of our sweet Lord Jesus I pray these things, amen.
"Thanks for sharing...........
"Bingo!................( learn to LOVE ).....from all walks of life, learning to Love has eluded many.
I have learned the process begins with SELF, and shall require daily maintenance of ones own self.
To love, one must be an example...I have learned to strive to apply God's 'principles' in my life...
the more so, the more one learns to love, and it's not meant to be easy...believe it."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
You have never offended me Didymous.. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Amen, Thomas! :)

L

Locoponydirtman

Well, brother I think you are an honorable guy. We may not agree at times; I prefer integrity to agreement.
Respect.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I truly enjoy what you share here, and find your experiences to be both unique and fascinating. I especially like hearing about your ethnicity and culture.

We all have times of misunderstandings and mishaps, so no worries!

Thank you very much for having such a compassionate and tender heart.

I'm so sorry about all the issues you've been through this past year -- I missed your posts -- but we're very happy and excited to see you back. :)