I don't know where to ask

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

whatev

I joined yesterday and there were 82,000 members. 83,500 members today, but mostly I see the same people arguing or preaching different things. Where is everyone else going? Is there any place on this site for people to enjoy fellowship together?

Please don't tell me the forums for young people or single people, because I'm neither young nor single.

Dec 12, 2013
Two cannot walk together unless they be agreed.....every flavor of "Christian and so called Christian" belief is found here....armor up, shield up, put your helmet on, pray up, pull your sword and wade in......it is all good....and iron sharpens iron......

Feb 28, 2016
do you think that God may be requiring you to leave your 'comfort-Zone'???

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I joined yesterday and there were 82,000 members. 83,500 members today, but mostly I see the same people arguing or preaching different things. Where is everyone else going? Is there any place on this site for people to enjoy fellowship together?

Please don't tell me the forums for young people or single people, because I'm neither young nor single.
Those numbers can be somewhat deceptive. In reality this site averages about 5,000 active members. In other words a huge percentage of those 80,000 members are people who haven't logged in for a year or more. From time to time we purge accounts that have been inactive for over four years.

For real time live chat ( a given percentage of our users live their lives there rather than here in the forums) download the chat app.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Try the Singles Forum as that is usually a friendly safe place for fellowship. There are several long-running threads there but feel free to start your own. You don't have to be single to join the conversations. Very little arguing at all there, just fun, amusing places to hang out with the peeps. There is a core group of members that only frequent the Bible Discussion Forum that are very opinionated and often critical of those that don't share their view or perception. I go there once in awhile to jerk their chain just for kicks but take very litte of what is discussed seriously as it is mostly a never ending contest of "I'm right, and you're wrong". Rarely is it spiritually edifying or even educational.

Feb 28, 2016
Those numbers can be somewhat deceptive. In reality this site averages about 5,000 active members. In other words a huge percentage of those 80,000 members are people who haven't logged in for a year or more. From time to time we purge accounts that have been inactive for over four years.

For real time live chat ( a given percentage of our users live their lives there rather than here in the forums) download the chat app.
=
==========================================================================

WOW,
you are very 'brave'!!! we Love you for the strength in Christ that you are displaying/sharing for ALL to hear/read!!!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Yeah, what he said. I'm 64, disabled and have no car. I also love a challenging debate, and often learn something but there are some who have already decided that they know everything or have some agenda to push.. Those who are beyond reason and don't want to learn and refuse to accept any opinion but their own. Ha ha, if you ask a question they cannot answer they get angry and because they are irrational they'll try and draw you into their anger too.

Feel free to contact me almost any time, just click the little envelope next to the bell up top and when I notice it I'll get back with you.
Just don't ask me about sports because I don't know and unless it has a gasoline engine I've never been interested...

Cee ya! Calibob

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018

Singles forum > “A particular conversation about nothing”....... whole bunch of lovely, single, married, young, mature (I try to use the term old), fun, random, people..... see you there! :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I have checked in there a few times but without a topic I'm at a loss for words. I'll keep checking in though.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Singles forum > “A particular conversation about nothing”....... whole bunch of lovely, single, married, young, mature (I try to use the term old), fun, random, people..... see you there! :)
see prior post

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Yes, I understand what it means I'm just not accustomed to doing it. Kinda like walking up to a stranger and introducing yourself without a reason. Its been years.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Yes, I understand what it means I'm just not accustomed to doing it. Kinda like walking up to a stranger and introducing yourself without a reason. Its been years.
Just join in, no one will judge you and everyone is very welcoming:)

W

whatev

Two cannot walk together unless they be agreed.....every flavor of "Christian and so called Christian" belief is found here....armor up, shield up, put your helmet on, pray up, pull your sword and wade in......it is all good....and iron sharpens iron......
May I still ride Bess?

W

whatev

do you think that God may be requiring you to leave your 'comfort-Zone'???
Does he give anyone the gift of staying in their comfort zone? And is that a gift or a curse?

Feb 28, 2016
we all have options, but many have fears and self to over-come
as we grow...
often taking that first-step can be a big challenge but very
rewarding in different ways, if one will take a new step
and appreciate themselves and thank Jesus for it...