Many moons ago when I first became a believer, a woman came up to me and said the Lord has told her that I was to go to Africa to preach the word of God I thanked her for her faith in her Word. A few weeks went by, and she returned to our Church to ask me why I was still here?? Being full of Holy Spirit, I told her the following."
Dear sister the Lord has not reveled this to me, and as the Word of God says (2 Cor 13:1) every fact shall be confirmed by the testimony of two or three witnesses. And I am waiting upon the Lord for this to become confirmed. Do not be sad dear sister for you used your faith! I do not condemn you being wrong, I rather commend you for using the faith the Lord has given you, for each of us has been given a measure of faith (Rom 12:3).
You see brothers and sisters we do not rebuke faith being used; we rather encourage others in their faith. The Lord alone does the judging we are not here to judge but rather encourage one another in our faith. Blessing be unto you!!(1 Thess 5:12-15)