I had an ex he is a catholic but he loves the intimate thing a lot of people like

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JcHeart

I had an ex he is a catholic but he loves the intimate thing a lot of people like..We live here in the Philippines ..the sex thing is a great issue cause I don't like sex ..Why can't some unmarried people need premarital sex.Cause I hate it

Here we go again.

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I dont really understand what the OP is trying to say?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I had an ex he is a catholic but he loves the intimate thing a lot of people like..We live here in the Philippines ..the sex thing is a great issue cause I don't like sex ..Why can't some unmarried people need premarital sex.Cause I hate it
First of all, if he's an EX, then why are you having sinful premarital sex with him? There must some reason the two of you broke up. Sounds like you're each others friend with benefits. :/ Seconly, unmarried people should NOT be having sex AT ALL.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why do you hate sex or do you just hate sex outside of marriage? Welcome to CC.

Monnkai

Mar 18, 2014
I think them being Catholic is also a very big red flag. You don't need to look too far past the Vatican to realise there not very biblically accurate. Most haven't even heard of the second commandment. It's not in their Catechism. I can't speak for all Catholics because I could be wrong. I've just heard nothing but negative when it comes to their biblical accuracy

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
I was saved in a Catholic church. Not by their doctrine though. So I have a little understanding of their dogma, but I don't really know what Roman Catholicism has to do with premarital sex. God has given the gift of sex within the confines of marriage between a man and a woman. Satan distorts it (as he always does with all of God's gifts) Are you saying you hate sex because the Roman Catholic leaders (Pope, priests) vow celibacy?

G

Godsgirl83

:rolleyes: here we go.....
you do realize that this thread is OVER 3 1/2 years old and that most the people who replied are no longer around.....
Soooo...… what's going on? Your antisex thread fizzle up on you and looking for a new place to spread your crazy propaganda?

Ohhhh It's 11pm and hubs is going up stairs; that means it's time to go get some.........

:sleep::sleep::sleep: ( :eek: what'd ya think I was going to say?)

Isaiah263

Jan 12, 2020
:rolleyes: here we go.....
you do realize that this thread is OVER 3 1/2 years old and that most the people who replied are no longer around.....
Soooo...… what's going on? Your antisex thread fizzle up on you and looking for a new place to spread your crazy propaganda?

Ohhhh It's 11pm and hubs is going up stairs; that means it's time to go get some.........

:sleep::sleep::sleep: ( :eek: what'd ya think I was going to say?)
Haha Good observation.. I didn't even notice the date.

KhedetOrthos

Dec 13, 2019
I think you should call Pope Francis. Because this sounds like a job for Pope Francis.