I have a condition and I’m constantly in pain.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 4, 2020
For the past two months I’ve suffered from Mesentery lymphadenitis. I know it’s a mouth full lol. It means that lymph nodes in my stomach are swollen due to an unknown virus. I feel like it’s holding me back from living in Christ’s footsteps to my full potential. I also have a 3cm cyst in my uterus. I am in so much pain all the time. Thank you for anyone who helps me. I love you all.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was sadden to read your post. The only help that I can offer is to pray for God to address these serious medical issues and to alleviate or mitigate the pain that you are suffering from. It is extremely hard to serve God when your body is racked with constant, chronic pain. God Bless You.

Jun 16, 2020
Father in Jesus name, I lift up this precious daughter to you. In Isaiah 53:5 your word says "By His stripes you are healed". I claim that word over this dear sister. Touch her body so that she would not be in so much pain, and that she would be able to recover quickly from this illness. God let the joy of the Lord be her strength. In Jesus name, Amen.

Jul 4, 2020
I was sadden to read your post. The only help that I can offer is to pray for God to address these serious medical issues and to alleviate or mitigate the pain that you are suffering from. It is extremely hard to serve God when your body is racked with constant, chronic pain. God Bless You.
Thank you for empathizing with me. God bless your heart for praying for me in my time of need. May our lord protect you 💕

Jul 4, 2020
Father in Jesus name, I lift up this precious daughter to you. In Isaiah 53:5 your word says "By His stripes you are healed". I claim that word over this dear sister. Touch her body so that she would not be in so much pain, and that she would be able to recover quickly from this illness. God let the joy of the Lord be her strength. In Jesus name, Amen.
AMEN! Thank you so much. My diet and gut has been polluted. I’ve changed my diet and I’ve been praying daily for pain relief. I know God is working through you to help me with the grace of the Holy Spirit.

K

Kim82

Amen.

K

Kim82

AMEN! Thank you so much. My diet and gut has been polluted. I’ve changed my diet and I’ve been praying daily for pain relief. I know God is working through you to help me with the grace of the Holy Spirit.
May you receive your healing, in Jesus Name.

Jul 4, 2020
May you receive your healing, in Jesus Name.
Amen!! I declare these works of the Lord in Jesus name. Hallelujah. No more demonic disease. I regret them under the authority in the name of Jesus.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray this child of God finds comfort and relief from the pain and discomfort.
Let us pray God's 'presence' is close by, for strength and courage in dealing with her problem."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
James 5:13-18 NKJV:

"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit."

1 John 5:14:

"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."

Be blessed, sister!

Jul 4, 2020
James 5:13-18 NKJV:

"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain; and it did not rain on the land for three years and six months. And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth produced its fruit."

1 John 5:14:

"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."

Be blessed, sister!
Amen! I claim this strength for my life may the Lord guide me to good doctors and may I be relieved from the pain as I repent for my sins and ask for his Grace 💕

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, please touch and heal SaraJupiter from, Mesentery lymphadenitis, swolleness in lymph nodes in stomach, virus, pain and 3 mm cyst in unterus. Lord restore and bless SaraJupiter with a good health. Lord bless her medical treatment and let your healing strength and peace be upon SaraJupiter and you be glorified, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7:7-8

Jul 4, 2020
This is working. My pain is dying out. Oh my goodness, I’m so happy to find a community that supports me spiritually and cares for me the way our Father in Heaven does. I can’t thank you all enough for you kind words and prayers. God is so good 🥺🥺

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
For the past two months I’ve suffered from Mesentery lymphadenitis. I know it’s a mouth full lol. It means that lymph nodes in my stomach are swollen due to an unknown virus. I feel like it’s holding me back from living in Christ’s footsteps to my full potential. I also have a 3cm cyst in my uterus. I am in so much pain all the time. Thank you for anyone who helps me. I love you all.
Pray for healing and hold your hand there, Good luck, i am praying for you.