I HAVE DECIDED TO POST NO NEW THREADS,UNLESS I RECIEVE CHAISTISEMENT FROM GOD! I AM GOING TO GET TO .....KNOW....YOU ALL THROUGH .....YOUR....POST!🙏

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
""ALL THROUGH .....YOUR....POST!""

a little humor:

what do you call people that make it through the gt only to be thrown into the lof?

Post toasties

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I tried to respond privately but unable... stomps feet, lol.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
This is a rather cryptic thread.

Do you mean you on the fence about starting new threads and as a result unless you feel a STRONG encouragement via his leading you will refrain?

G

Godsgirl83

I didnt realise it was so big....sorry..
What my understanding is from the title is that you're NOT STARTING any more threads.... but you will reply to already active threads? Is that correct?
What brought all this on?
Did I miss something somewhere?

G

Godsgirl83

I like cheese.

And beef/deer jerky.
Well hello Grandpa! Don't believe I've met you yet.... so now thanks to this thread and your post I will be able to get to know you too;)
OH! and BTW I am a cheesehead;)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well hello Grandpa! Don't believe I've met you yet.... so now thanks to this thread and your post I will be able to get to know you too;)
OH! and BTW I am a cheesehead;)
Unfortunately I am a Detroit Lions fan. If they win a Super Bowl in my lifetime it will be an act of God. On the plus side Detroit shut out Green Bay 31-0 at Lambeau Field the last game of the 2018 season.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Unfortunately I am a Detroit Lions fan. If they win a Super Bowl in my lifetime it will be an act of God. On the plus side Detroit shut out Green Bay 31-0 at Lambeau Field the last game of the 2018 season.
Yay @Dallas Cowboys...:D

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
I HAVE DECIDED TO POST NO NEW THREADS,UNLESS I RECIEVE CHAISTISEMENT FROM GOD! I AM GOING TO GET TO .....KNOW....YOU ALL THROUGH .....YOUR....POST!🙏

Nothing further to add!
Come on, least!!! Post freely on the forums! We love you! You are a brand new blessing to all of us! :love::love:(y)

Okay, if that didn't work then, "I was talking to God today and He said to tell you to feel free to post new threads and if you don't then you were going to be in trouble!" :love:(y)

You are so precious! Come on! Post away..........:D(y)

Josefnospam

May 29, 2014
God loves his people so much he gave us his son
curious you want to be chastised Have you been you will know and give thanks that you are for God does chastise his people

K

Karraster

Hi Leastamongmany, I did a little investigating and think I know why you made this thread. (of course I could also be wrong) but wanted to say, I'm sorry you got ganged up on, it made me feel bad to read some of that. It gets ugly here sometimes, but also reminds me of Moses and the "gang" who were led out of Egypt. Can you imagine being part of that motley crew? For what it's worth I agree with many of your posts, I do believe once saved always saved...…..but none of us are saved yet! Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom! We work out our salvation with fear and trembling, isn't that what Paul said? Of course he did. So that's one area you and I agree. Aren't we all a work in progress? I reckon so. God bless you.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I do believe once saved always saved...…..but none of us are saved yet!
I disagree, here. :)

In both Ephesians 2:5 and 2:8, regarding the word "saved," these are in the "perfect tense":

Ephesians 2:5 [ylt] -

"even being dead in the trespasses, did make us to live together with the Christ, (by grace ye are having been saved [perfect participle],)"

Ephesians 2:5 [bsb] -

"made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved [perfect participle]!"

Ephesians 2:8 [ylt] -

"for by grace ye are having been saved [perfect participle], through faith, and this not of you -- of God the gift"

Ephesians 2:8 [bsb] -

"For it is by grace you have been saved [perfect participle] through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God,"

Ephesians 2:5 V-RPM/P-NMP
GRK: χάριτί ἐστε σεσωσμένοι
NAS: (by grace you have been saved),
KJV: (by grace ye are saved;)
INT: by grace you are saved

Ephesians 2:8 V-RPM/P-NMP
GRK: χάριτί ἐστε σεσωσμένοι διὰ πίστεως
NAS: For by grace you have been saved through
KJV: by grace are ye saved through faith;
INT: by grace you are saved through faith

[(quoting from Greek grammar source) "Perfect - Completed, with Results - Time Element (In Indicative Mood): past, with present results"]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ EDIT: meant to remove the underline in that final line (usually the C&P doesn't transfer the underline, but it did this time, lol). I was intending to emphasize the bolded portion in that post: "Perfect [tense]: Completed, with Results"

...also would have liked to correct where the "; )" punctuation made the " ;) " smilie instead, ha