I have some questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
WOW what a hypocrite.
In truth there is no good evidence for Darwinism and evolution let alone atheism.
And on what basis do you make the outrageous and false claim that there is no evidence for the existence of God?
Prove this to me and then we can have a debate.
I confess that at times your psts disturb me, but that is godo, stimulating. This post is crystal clear in its message, thank you and God bless you...

L

Locoponydirtman

The evidence for Christianity is Christianity it's self. 1 person with no political power, no army, never lifted a finger against his enemies, yet took 12 men and changed the world.

If evidence is what you seek the resources are many. Two books spell it out best; The Case for Christ, and Merely Christianity.
This is an internet forum and no one can possibly post the full book required to present the full body of evidence.
That being said, like the other fellas so graciously explained, true evidence proof and faith come from the Holy Spirit himself.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
How about we just cover this with the Blood of Yeshua/Jesus and lift up his Name over all of this - it's either a "pass over" or a "judgment call." We'll just leave Aaron in God's Hands and He'll know what to do.........

Feb 16, 2019
WOW what a hypocrite.
In truth there is no good evidence for Darwinism and evolution let alone atheism.
And on what basis do you make the outrageous and false claim that there is no evidence for the existence of God?
Prove this to me and then we can have a debate.
you deny evolution. Im a catholic christian my faith has been shaken. Maybe you're the hypocrite I want answers you want a debate. I believe in science and the science has shown evolution to be compelling the most probable.

Nov 26, 2012
My question still hasn't been answered if we cant know God how can you know through God? through the bible? thats circular reasoning to say that you can only know God if God reveals himself to you. first point I asked God to reveal himself to me and he hasnt why can't jesus just appear infront of my like paul. how convinent for paul. 2 i already know what you guys will say the bible reveals God and we know that from God's word. well how convenient to say that the bible is Gods word and thats how you know God because the bible says so. circular reasoning is a logical fallacy anything illogical cant exist
Here is enough truth you need to understand to make a leap of faith. God created us and we are His intellectual property. You just accept it. That’s why it’s a leap of faith and not a cognitive conclusion. Not only do you dismiss the Bible when you profess your self-existence, you ignore every story, every ancient text, and every artifact pointing to the fact that there is lifeforms higher and greater than us.

Let’s say you are going to create an artificial intelligent being to serve you. Would it not make sense to also include a form of communication similar to cellular, that you can remotely program from anywhere. If you saw a man walking around a store seemingly talking to himself, it would seem weird, until you spotted the blue tooth earpiece. Look a little harder into the pineal gland. See how the pine cone shows up all throughout ancient civilizations and at Vatican. There is a signal from “God” that resonates through the galaxy scientists have detected. They don’t know what it is. They just know it’s everywhere. I suspect it’s like the signal in your body coordinating homeostasis and oneness uniting your cells to reproduce as designed. When a cell no longer is in tune to the frequency, it reproduces at will, creating a tumour, spreading and furthering the cancer. Man became out of tune to the frequency of the Holy Spirit, causing him to reproduce without control and purpose. There is a cleansing coming. Either you reunite with the Holy Spirit and again become connected to the oneness we were designed for and be saved, or suffer the alternative.

When you pick up a phone and hold it to your ear, you can tell it’s either connected to another phone or just dead. Taking the leap is like making the call. Red or blue pill Neo.

KelbyofGod

Oct 8, 2017
you deny evolution. Im a catholic christian my faith has been shaken. Maybe you're the hypocrite I want answers you want a debate. I believe in science and the science has shown evolution to be compelling the most probable.
Aarom,

To be honest, you can ask God about evolution as well. There are a lot of arguments that churches teach, which arguments they've simply made up because they also failed to ask God what he means.

BTW, I'd love to see your face when he starts answering some of these things for you. :)

Love in Jesus,
Kelby

Nov 26, 2012
Show me one example of macro evolution and I will believe. The truth is there is not one in all of the fossil record of a canine being a non canine or a fish being a non fish. You have taken the leap of faith alright. It’s just not onto solid ground. You are betting on the wrong pony. At least intelligent design can be identified. Everything is structured, ordered, predictable and regulated. Nothing is random.

KelbyofGod

Oct 8, 2017
Aarom,

To be honest, you can ask God about evolution as well. There are a lot of arguments that churches teach, which arguments they've simply made up because they also failed to ask God what he means.

BTW, I'd love to see your face when he starts answering some of these things for you. :)

Love in Jesus,
Kelby
I guess I should have included an example. ....

Here's one.... Churches often claim God didn't use evolution. However.... When did God say he doesn't use "the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form" as he formed things in creation?

(BTW, that's the definition of evolution).

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Few shall ever experience a spiritual enlightenment, for then a spiritual awareness
gives light to a new meaning of life here in the now, no explanation is suffice, it has to
be lived. To the point...the intellectual materialistic world has polluted and made a mockery
out of the Bible with untold imagination and foolishness, that is human nature. There are
unknowns that are just that...unknown. Human nature tends to attempt to explain even
the unknown. Simple fact, each individual has a choice...choose wisely, it's your life. When
the end was known from the beginning by witnessing events in this age, that have been
told of 'to be'...that is powerful. Fear often brings about self justification to fend off truth.
Faith should not have to be defended, unless there is doubt. There are those that simply
have not the capacity to be honest with self, they are such unfortunates."
'Praise God'

Attachments

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Im Aaron and Im an atheist looking for answers. my starting questions is why are you christian even tho there is no good evidence for the existence of God let alone the christian God. How do you know your religion is right? and how can you believe if the bible is full of errors and contradictions?
1 evidence for the existence of God.

I do not know what kind of evidence will satisfy you, but being Indonesian Christian, everyday I watch testimonies from YouTube how Muslim convert to Christian becouse of dream or have visions about Jesus. I know you do not speak Indonesian, but some testimonies from Middle East are in English.

Here I give you a link

My ex neighbor was big Muslim imam, now he is in jail, because he convert to Christian and preach the gospel.

Why he convert, start with dream. He meet Jesus in dream, than he heard a Christian pastor pray for the death. He investigate, he believe only God able to rise people from the death.

Finally he convert, and lost his job as Vice President of the biggest Islam school in south east Asia, now in jail.

Why people risk they live for Jesus?

To me it's mean Jesus is real.

Some Muslim do the same, is that mean Allah real?

No, because when happen to moslim, it is because of brain washing. It happen to my neighbor when no body brain wash him, and he do it not for job, he loss his job and go to jail.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Im Aaron and Im an atheist looking for answers. my starting questions is why are you christian even tho there is no good evidence for the existence of God let alone the christian God. How do you know your religion is right? and how can you believe if the bible is full of errors and contradictions?
Well, I became christian when I was 25. Why? I searches for the truth. Me was told i am christian because of my child baptism.
i felt Empty Inside und had questions about my life. I dont want accept that the life we have here on earth is all.
With 16 I Met People who told me i Need Jesus. But i reject and said i have my own Faith and dont Need ihm.
Then with 24 I Met People again who told me about Jesus. They told me from the Bible, that I am no christian so long i dont believe Jesus, and accept ihm in my life. According John 1,12 ( Read it). Then one das i was took in a youthnight. The youthleader spoke about Jesus and what he did at the cross for me. Then it came in my mind, if i die now, I will not come to God.
And if this is True what Jesus did, I will come to know Him.
Later in this night i went to the youthleader und told him that I want believe Jesus. He told me some verses from the Bible and ask me i believe it. I had never a Doubt that the bible is not True. I could believe everything what is written.
Then we prayed. I confess all my sins i could remember and ask Jesus to come into my life. Since this Time, I know Jesus is alive, I am safed and everything will come as Jesus said.
Your can See God in the Nature.
And I would say, it is easier to believe that God created everything, then to believe in the evolutiontheory.
I Hope you Search the truth. And pray you will find it.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Im going to respond to this by saying I am genuine in seeking answers but to postulate you know absolutely for sure God exists because of your faith makes you seem close minded to evidence as well. Especially when you use circular reasoning to explain the bible is true because its Gods word and it disproves other religions its circular reasoning because i can say how do you know its God's word because it says it in the bible and you might use 2 timothy 3:16
I have not used any circular reasoning i have no doubt that God exists because God has given me dreams of the future that have come and continue to come true.. I need no Faith that God exists.. I know without a doubt God exists.. Faith is needed when it comes to trusting God because Faith means Trust.. Trusting God..

And the message of God is a message and it can and does move some who read it into believing God..

I never use the argument that the Bible is Gods Word because it says in the Bible this is Gods Word..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Where is there Any evidence at all that life spontanously came into existence from sterile unliving matter ???

The very foundation of evolution has absolutly No evidence for it.. That's why the spend all their time focusing on the theory of Adaptation.. Because they have absolutly no evidence for the how life came into existence..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
My question still hasn't been answered if we cant know God how can you know through God? through the bible? thats circular reasoning to say that you can only know God if God reveals himself to you. first point I asked God to reveal himself to me and he hasnt why can't jesus just appear infront of my like paul. how convinent for paul. 2 i already know what you guys will say the bible reveals God and we know that from God's word. well how convenient to say that the bible is Gods word and thats how you know God because the bible says so. circular reasoning is a logical fallacy anything illogical cant exist
We cannot know God 100%.. But we can know Gods will for us because God has given his will for us to believe..

We would have to be God ourselves to know God.. But there is only one God and only He knows Himself 100%..

If Jesus appears in front of you what then? You can always say you where having a psychological episode and just imagined it.. Jesus can be denied even if he appears in front of you..

Jesus appearing to Paul was not done to benefit Paul.. It was to stop Paul's persecution and demonstrate Gods power to convert and save even a person who was dedicated to the destruction of Christianity..

Again you are fixated on this circular reasoning point.. Like you have had it drummed into you in a brain washing session.. You use it way to much here.. To people who have not been using circular reasoning..

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Im curious why kind of christians are you protestant? catholic? how do you know which biblical interpretation is true?
I was born into a church going Catholic family was an altar boy for 10 years.. I read the Bible in my early 20's and renounced catholicism and became a Bible believing Christian..

The original councl of nicea that established what books would be in the Bible and what books would not. Decided that 66 books where declared dependable and inspired but that the extra 7 books which the cathoilic religion calls the Apocrypha where not 100% dependable but contained some writings deemed as being of value..

When the protestant break away happened the protestants came to only have the 66 books and declared the 7 books that had become attached to the catholic bible to be uninspired.. The reaction of the catholic church to this was to officially declare the 7 extra books to be inspired this happened in the 1400ds before that time these books where not deemed 100% dependable inspired scripture..

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Most all know 'about ' God. To know 'of' God is considered to be an inner 'awareness'.
Some things in life have to be 'acquired', ones own capacity is limited by none other
than ones own self."
'Praise God'

Attachments

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
I find it very hypocritical for you people to judge me like im some attacker that has already made up my mind about christianity stuff like if you really sincerely search you will find the answers well what to hell do you people think im doing hear wasting my time with you if your just going to say that its a kick in the nuts to say i havent tried enough well im trying.
Hello Aarom: Glad to see you have posted. It is a sign that you may not be an atheist ... but may be more "agnostic" in your beliefs at this point and that is good. Please ignore anyone who judges you or tells you you will go to Hell. That kind of thing may work on a very young child, but not an adult, which I assume you are? I would definitely read on this site (many views) but NOT all the views there are in Christianity as a whole. This is Evangelical Christianity here on this site. There is also mainline Christianity (like Episcopalians and Methodists .. protestant denominations) and there is Catholicism (Roman Catholic and Liberal (not a dirty word) Catholiccs, and finally there are Progressive Christians. You could look up all these different types and read ... and learn ... and of course, the Bible ... and then get some pastoral counseling in a place where you feel comfortable. I dont want you to turn away from God before really looking into all of this and that is why I am writing this. I wish you well. Jesus loves you and I believe He loves us all, so start with what He taught. Good luck.

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
I have to admit to you guys im not an atheist im a catholic christian i was too ashamed to admit this but now i am. My faith has been shaken by seemingly logical arguements im hear to have my faith completely restored because i dont feel peace
Why are you ashamed of being a Catholic? They, too, believe in Jesus. My guess is that you have listened to arguments by the likes of people like Dawkins? Okay. But, here is the problem with him and those who think as he does: he has no answer as to who created us. Yes, evolution is proven by 99.9% of all scientists, but so what? That does not explain so much of what I see around me in this world that can only be the result of a Creator. I believe in Evolution, but I believe God was masterfully behind all of it. Check out debates between the atheists and the theists (the best ones). They will ALL say there is no ABSOLUTE proof and that IS the definition of faith. Faith based on reason without absolute proof. That is what it comes down to.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Thats the point. If you believe more in sience, then in Word of God, the Bible, then its difficult for you to find the truth.
Evolution, Please do not forget is a theory. Not proofed. And as I said, you need more faith to believe in Evolution, then in an allmighty God who created everything with much wisdom and Love.
And if you hat die childbaptisn, as I had as protestant. Then I must tell you, want People Shows me. You may be a Catholic, but you are not a christian. To be a christian hat to do with Christ.
Without Christ,no christian.

LaurieB

Mar 12, 2018
If you question is sincere, if you truly wish to know the Father, Jesus teaches us to approach Him as children.

But unless this man IS a child, he cannot think like a child. He can still become a believer. Faith that is tested ... and still remains ... is the strongest faith there is.