I have to let it out!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Michaelarc

Active member
Mar 15, 2026
194
121
43
49
Usa
I'm in a place where people claim to know Jesus but act way different. They cuss, the watch awful movies satanic ones too. They are mostly convicts. I'm forced to go to a.a. meetings. This is my punishment for debauchery. The Lord disciplines His own at least I'm not under a bridge but this is tough. I can't stand meetings where people buy into they think they have to do 12 steps of a man made religion out of the book of James to live in freedom! I'm alone but not alone the Lord is keeping me but wow 😲 I'm tired of this! You people are all over got! I just had to say 🥺 pray?!! I need strength and endurance. Eight now I have to hear the horror movie on through paper thin walls! Killing me. Oh God please help!!!
 
I'm in a place where people claim to know Jesus but act way different. They cuss, the watch awful movies satanic ones too. They are mostly convicts. I'm forced to go to a.a. meetings. This is my punishment for debauchery. The Lord disciplines His own at least I'm not under a bridge but this is tough. I can't stand meetings where people buy into they think they have to do 12 steps of a man made religion out of the book of James to live in freedom! I'm alone but not alone the Lord is keeping me but wow 😲 I'm tired of this! You people are all over got! I just had to say 🥺 pray?!! I need strength and endurance. Eight now I have to hear the horror movie on through paper thin walls! Killing me. Oh God please help!!!
We have to learn to live in this world but not allow it to live in us . We r here , as individuals , leading the lives we do because God wants us to . He puts us where He wants us to b and He is righteous . I believe that God is always either , teaching us something or , using us to benefit others . We have to accept our circumstances and thank God for His generosity , we have many brothers and sisters who r enduring intolerable circumstances but , they can do it because they know their God is with them . We have to learn this lesson , remember all the things that Paul endured in his ministry ? If u r not familiar , read his letters in the New Testament , I hope u r reading your Bible every day . The Word of God will take root in your heart and mind if u let it . This living Word will comfort and guide u through even the very first worst storms this life can throw at u . B a good example to those around u . Find the peace that God wants u to have through His Son Jesus Christ your Redeemer . C those around u for what they r , vulnerable human beings in need of your patience and compassion , just as God is being patient and compassionate to u , u b so to them . God is love and His love needs to live in u , this means learning to love Him and His Son and , your fellow human being . It isn't always easy that's for sure but , u must find that place of love and b in it , with your Saviour . If u r not in it , u cannot show the love of God to others , it has to b in u for u to b able to show it to others . Love is always the right way ❤️ .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard
I'm in a place where people claim to know Jesus but act way different. They cuss, the watch awful movies satanic ones too. They are mostly convicts. I'm forced to go to a.a. meetings. This is my punishment for debauchery. The Lord disciplines His own at least I'm not under a bridge but this is tough. I can't stand meetings where people buy into they think they have to do 12 steps of a man made religion out of the book of James to live in freedom! I'm alone but not alone the Lord is keeping me but wow 😲 I'm tired of this! You people are all over got! I just had to say 🥺 pray?!! I need strength and endurance. Eight now I have to hear the horror movie on through paper thin walls! Killing me. Oh God please help!!!
Hi,
People will always want to associate themselves with a good image. This is why most people will say they are Christian but are not willing to subject themselves to the principles that make them Christians. I was reading this verse recently, Revelation 22:11 which basically draws the line, those who want to live a holy life must do so fully and those willing to embrace evil, must do so fully. There is no duping God. Anyway, I wish you all the grace and that God will bring you peace that is beyond human comprehension. God bless you.
 
We have to learn to live in this world but not allow it to live in us . We r here , as individuals , leading the lives we do because God wants us to . He puts us where He wants us to b and He is righteous . I believe that God is always either , teaching us something or , using us to benefit others . We have to accept our circumstances and thank God for His generosity , we have many brothers and sisters who r enduring intolerable circumstances but , they can do it because they know their God is with them . We have to learn this lesson , remember all the things that Paul endured in his ministry ? If u r not familiar , read his letters in the New Testament , I hope u r reading your Bible every day . The Word of God will take root in your heart and mind if u let it . This living Word will comfort and guide u through even the very first worst storms this life can throw at u . B a good example to those around u . Find the peace that God wants u to have through His Son Jesus Christ your Redeemer . C those around u for what they r , vulnerable human beings in need of your patience and compassion , just as God is being patient and compassionate to u , u b so to them . God is love and His love needs to live in u , this means learning to love Him and His Son and , your fellow human being . It isn't always easy that's for sure but , u must find that place of love and b in it , with your Saviour . If u r not in it , u cannot show the love of God to others , it has to b in u for u to b able to show it to others . Love is always the right way ❤️ .
The Gospel in a jiffy. Thank you. This post is uplifting for anyone who believes.❤
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: Standard and Suze
Hi,
People will always want to associate themselves with a good image. This is why most people will say they are Christian but are not willing to subject themselves to the principles that make them Christians. I was reading this verse recently, Revelation 22:11 which basically draws the line, those who want to live a holy life must do so fully and those willing to embrace evil, must do so fully. There is no duping God. Anyway, I wish you all the grace and that God will bring you peace that is beyond human comprehension. God bless you.
Duping God? You making accusations on me? If so whatever you know nothing about what I've been through. Thanks for kicking when I'm down
 
Duping God? You making accusations on me? If so whatever you know nothing about what I've been through. Thanks for kicking when I'm down
I don't think she said that you are duping God; rather that those you interact with (and have to put up with) are duping Him.

She was trying to encourage you, not condemn you.

In any case, I pray that you find Godly peace in your situation.

-NMBH
 
I don't think she said that you are duping God; rather that those you interact with (and have to put up with) are duping Him.

She was trying to encourage you, not condemn you.

In any case, I pray that you find Godly peace in your situation.

-NMBH

Absolutely
 
I'm in a place where people claim to know Jesus but act way different. They cuss, the watch awful movies satanic ones too. They are mostly convicts. I'm forced to go to a.a. meetings. This is my punishment for debauchery. The Lord disciplines His own at least I'm not under a bridge but this is tough. I can't stand meetings where people buy into they think they have to do 12 steps of a man made religion out of the book of James to live in freedom! I'm alone but not alone the Lord is keeping me but wow 😲 I'm tired of this! You people are all over got! I just had to say 🥺 pray?!! I need strength and endurance. Eight now I have to hear the horror movie on through paper thin walls! Killing me. Oh God please help!!!

Continue to be a light of the Lord around those you interact with. It gets their attention as they see your behaviour and contentment. It sows that little seed in them which may well grow and flourish. All our interactions sow some seed. We should make them positives interactions, because, if cultivated, the seed becomes rooted and turns into something much bigger...
 
Duping God? You making accusations on me? If so whatever you know nothing about what I've been through. Thanks for kicking when I'm down
She wasn’t kicking you while you are down. The duping God part was a judgment made on the people who watch the satanic films.

No one on this site thinks you are duping God.