P
Well I can't take credit for it, I looked it upim not sure i like your definition of gap year![]()
If He appears in your city, can you let us know? Get a selfie with Him perhaps?2020 Jesus will come back for sure![]()
I think I'd be happier in 2020 than 1920. Despite all the modern problems such as CC. (not Christian Chat) I mean Climate Change.
Will do @morefaithrequired i’m gonna have to be quick to steal one from Him.If He appears in your city, can you let us know? Get a selfie with Him perhaps?
Despite Christianity losing appeal, He will attract crowds. the media will be after Him like crazy. To get that scoop interview.Will do @morefaithrequired i’m gonna have to be quick to steal one from Him.
I think it depends on the president.This year is bigger than 2000 I feel.
2000 was a major anti climax.
The PopeWho will get the scoop interview? Oprah? Ellen? Colbert? sorry I don't know the other major players in this
There will be outrage I feel. Even from some catholics...mainly ultra conservatives who don't like francis )The Pope
You just want to be spoiled! I scratch my little doggy's tummy every morning and often during the day. You are not a puppy, but I am praying the good dLord spoil you too. All blessings in Jesus, Yeshua...jPraise the Lord. I made it.
I think the Lord wants me to take it easy this year.
Its my gap year.
He wants me to focus on staying in my comfort zone. Nursing my hurt feelings. Scratching my tummy when Im anxious. Blowing more bubble gum bubbles. Lying round the house with my lazy dog. Loving and accepting myself for just relaxing all day.
2020 will be awesome!