XOXOXOXOXOXOWith all the various viruses and diseases possible....
Do not kiss me! Handshaking is scary enough.
And I don't want Judas to kiss me either.
XOXOXOXOXOXOWith all the various viruses and diseases possible....
Do not kiss me! Handshaking is scary enough.
And I don't want Judas to kiss me either.
um..... pot/kettle?many false Christians here.
Will all the false Christians please put your name tags back on.um..... pot/kettle?
Exactly...Will all the false Christians please put your name tags back on.
Exactly...
Is it just me, or have we had a rash of "newbies" come in lately with all kinds of real or imagined spiritual problems, that seem to focus on many of our major points of disagreement? Sort of makes one think that there are people who want to come in and start something, then just egg it on, laughing all the way....
I'm too young to be this cynical....![]()
Cynicism is a virtue now days.Exactly...
Is it just me, or have we had a rash of "newbies" come in lately with all kinds of real or imagined spiritual problems, that seem to focus on many of our major points of disagreement? Sort of makes one think that there are people who want to come in and start something, then just egg it on, laughing all the way....
I'm too young to be this cynical....![]()
Cynical is the new normal.Exactly...
Is it just me, or have we had a rash of "newbies" come in lately with all kinds of real or imagined spiritual problems, that seem to focus on many of our major points of disagreement? Sort of makes one think that there are people who want to come in and start something, then just egg it on, laughing all the way....
I'm too young to be this cynical....![]()
No need, they’re pretty easy to spot if you’re paying attention.Will all the false Christians please put your name tags back on.
i spotted you day 1 <3No need, they’re pretty easy to spot if you’re paying attention.
I agree with @Cameron143 estimation. What would make an elder in a church to be qualified to offer counsel on sexual matters? Like @Cameron143 said. I don't believe that there would be many elders that are qualified.I was having fun with the Timmy thing too
@tourist was abundantly clear“Personally, I would be apprehensive to submit myself to anyone, including an elder in a church.”
So, you really believe that all elders in all church settings are spiritually sound and that one should be submissive to such? It has been my experience and observation that not all elders are spiritually sound. Most perhaps, but certainly not all. I stand by my contention that a person should first pray for discernment in regard to whether in elder is spiritually sound, before even considering listening to the counsel that may be provided and then acting accordingly.1st Timmothy maybe![]()
All I said was that discernment should be used in this regard, that's all. OK, that's enough back and forth. Moving forward now. Peace brother.If you’re unable to conclude which church and which elders are biblical that’s not a problem with the church, that’s a problem with your discernment.
Why does The Bible not say that you cannot be in love with your friends and family members? / Is there a difference between love and sex? /.