I promised a piece about my oddities, and so here it is.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I forgot to tell you, thank you for letting me rant ALL about Mr. Dean Koontz!!

He has a new book coming out...

I have to remember to put it on hold at the library!!! 😁


Oooohhh... Did you ever finish Lightning?!
Sigh. I am pretty sure it's not in yet. ::(
Yeah, I saw that on his newsletter (which was great last month lol)
 
  • Love
Reactions: seoulsearch
Sigh. I am pretty sure it's not in yet. ::(
Yeah, I saw that on his newsletter (which was great last month lol)

It's getting harder for me to read his books because the deaths of beloved characters is hitting way too close to him, not knowing how much time he has left or if we'll get any more books from him. :(

Even though I took a long break, I've basically read his books all my life, and it was comforting always knowing he had something in the works.

I'm going to be devastated for a while when God calls him. 😭

It's going to feel like losing a lifelong friend.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: enril