I seen Jesus!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I seen Jesus, he came to me in a dream back in 2014 after my Grandmother passed.. He was so beautiful and bright. He shined so brightly that I could not see his face, but our spirit knows when we've seen our creator. We know him, he knows US. so in my dream I remember parts and pieces, we were walking together and I was full of joy, if I could see my face I know my cheeks were big from smiling so hard, I felt joy, and it's interesting how I carry a lot of sadness inside on earth, I've never felt that much joy. He was in a white robe, pure, bright robe..... I could see parts of his brown curly hair.. I remember him saying, "Your faith is strong, but you need to believe more." I am still trying to figure out what I need to believe more, but I'm guessing believing in him.. I was facing anxiety in a major way after my grandmother passed, my heart would not stop beating fast.. literally, I could not calm my heart down from beating so bad out of fear and worrying.. So Jesus placed his hand on me in my dream, he placed his hand on my heart. I would never forget that dream, I woke up with so much joy!! I SEEN JESUS.. GOD EVEN..God spoke to me.. oh when Jesus spoke to me, he was bright.. and he wasn't speaking like how we speak to each other verbally, he spoke to me through my spirit without words, he just looks at us and speaks without words.. we hear his voice.. He's familiar to us, we've been with him before.. it's GOD.

I have so much sadness inside, I have low self esteem, I allowed people to be my god and I listened to their opinions about me and I allowed so many people to label me.. but Jesus loved me enough to come speak to me in a dream, so I am grateful.
Peace and Grace to you sister. I'm glad you have that vision to call to memory when the world, our adversary, and our flesh try and take our joy.

All praise, Glory and Honor to Jesus!

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Acts 2v16-21 states:

But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.'..Then Peter said to them,"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

Joel's prophecy teaches that the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1Cor 12v7-11) are available throughout the whole of the Age of Grace right up to the Second Coming of Christ.

Quite obviously you're wrong!
You need an interpretation of that prophesy, it might not mean what you think it means because it starts by saying ALL FLESH. In your opinion, when do you think all men will see dreams and prophesy ?

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Acts 2v16-21 states:

But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord. And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the Lord Shall be saved.'..Then Peter said to them,"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."

Joel's prophecy teaches that the gifts of the Holy Spirit (1Cor 12v7-11) are available throughout the whole of the Age of Grace right up to the Second Coming of Christ.

Quite obviously you're wrong!
Read in context please.

Acts 2:1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[SUP]a[/SUP] as the Spirit enabled them.5Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[SUP]b[/SUP] 10Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11(both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” 12Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”13Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”Peter Addresses the Crowd14Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:17“ ‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[SUP]c[/SUP]

D

Depleted

You and the people around you, not having anxiety related dreams doesn't mean other people can never have them. It is a possibility, a big possibility.
I suppose it is possible, but it's not a symptom of anxiety. You said it was.

Genlean

Jan 18, 2018
What an amazing experience you have!
Anxiety really can alter a person's ability to function on a daily basis. It sounds like you have truly answered your own post in your last paragraph. Reread that over and over, break it down and your answer is in there along with one phrase from your dream.
Please share with me when you have discovered your new direction.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Read in context please.

Acts 2:1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[SUP]a[/SUP] as the Spirit enabled them.5Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[SUP]b[/SUP] 10Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11(both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” 12Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?”13Some, however, made fun of them and said, “They have had too much wine.”Peter Addresses the Crowd14Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, raised his voice and addressed the crowd: “Fellow Jews and all of you who live in Jerusalem, let me explain this to you; listen carefully to what I say. 15These people are not drunk, as you suppose. It’s only nine in the morning! 16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:17“ ‘In the last days, God says,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
your old men will dream dreams.
18Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days,
and they will prophesy.
19I will show wonders in the heavens above
and signs on the earth below,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
20The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
21And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved.’[SUP]c[/SUP]
It doesn't really matter how you twist this Scripture, you're still wrong! :p

Aug 2, 2009
I seen Jesus, he came to me in a dream back in 2014 after my Grandmother passed.. He was so beautiful and bright. He shined so brightly that I could not see his face, but our spirit knows when we've seen our creator. We know him, he knows US. so in my dream I remember parts and pieces, we were walking together and I was full of joy, if I could see my face I know my cheeks were big from smiling so hard, I felt joy, and it's interesting how I carry a lot of sadness inside on earth, I've never felt that much joy. He was in a white robe, pure, bright robe..... I could see parts of his brown curly hair.. I remember him saying, "Your faith is strong, but you need to believe more." I am still trying to figure out what I need to believe more, but I'm guessing believing in him.. I was facing anxiety in a major way after my grandmother passed, my heart would not stop beating fast.. literally, I could not calm my heart down from beating so bad out of fear and worrying.. So Jesus placed his hand on me in my dream, he placed his hand on my heart. I would never forget that dream, I woke up with so much joy!! I SEEN JESUS.. GOD EVEN..God spoke to me.. oh when Jesus spoke to me, he was bright.. and he wasn't speaking like how we speak to each other verbally, he spoke to me through my spirit without words, he just looks at us and speaks without words.. we hear his voice.. He's familiar to us, we've been with him before.. it's GOD.

I have so much sadness inside, I have low self esteem, I allowed people to be my god and I listened to their opinions about me and I allowed so many people to label me.. but Jesus loved me enough to come speak to me in a dream, so I am grateful.
I believe you did see him. :)

...and anyone who disagrees with me can kiss my grits! :p

Gabriel2020

May 6, 2017
I saw him three times in my lifetime. He is no doubt real. The last time I saw him , he was as large as the earth, and his arms was stretched out to comfort me. Amen.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

I hope your dream was from the LORD Jesus Christ.. And Yes Jesus is God..

Maybe there are teachings of Jesus that you have not yet been exposed to.. Maybe these are the things that you still need to believe.. May the LORD guide you to what it is you need to consider and embrace..

PS: I have seen Jesus in a dream also :D And i shall never forget it either....

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the profile for "noose" lists not Christian, with that status "noose" may not have Holy Spirit indwelling
to understand how G-d works in the lives of unbelievers.
Yes, John 16-13 tells of how when Holy Spirit comes He will "guide, speak and show", believers who have accepted Christ and made Him Lord of their lives.
blessings

wallyboy

May 29, 2018
the profile for "noose" lists not Christian, with that status "noose" may not have Holy Spirit indwelling
to understand how G-d works in the lives of unbelievers.
Yes, John 16-13 tells of how when Holy Spirit comes He will "guide, speak and show", believers who have accepted Christ and made Him Lord of their lives.
blessings
Amen

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Many who believe Jesus Christ, Yeshua, have reservations being labeled anything other than what our Savior was......

Jesus was not of any umbrella group of religions, not of the Jewish denominations, and not of any yet-to-be formed-by-men Christian Denomination.

He did tach and practice the faith of Abraham converting all who were not yet theree into the true children of Israel, that is, the Israel of God with its city the New Jerusalem, that Jerusalem representing the free...

Pray always for the welfare of the New Jerusalem, and her peace, amen.

M

Miri

I’ve seen Jesus a handful of times in dreams over the years.

The first time was as a child, it’s part of my testimony of how I came to Christ.

In it I was playing skipping in the garden, Jesus was stood next to me smiling.

I looked up at him and told him that I loved him.

He smiled again then he started to glow getting brighter and brighter until
he was just pure dazzling white and the only thing I could see was the
outline of his eyes and mouth still smiling at me.

Then I woke up!

Whenever I heard the story about the transfiguration I use to think
that I knew exactly what that would have looked like. I thought everyone did
then as I got older I realised people didn’t.

I’ve had other dreams over the years too. In one I was like a lamb being led up
a hillside the man leading me wore white linen trousers and sandals, I knew it
was Jesus.

I’ve also had dreams of walking with Jesus. Plus others.

To the OP, now you have to decide what you will do with your dream. It’s
very special and rare too will you allow it to change your life?

By the way there are also testimonies of Muslims during Ramadan who have dreams
and visions of Jesus on the so called night of power, who become born again
as a result.

If it’s not your experience, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen and it might
even happen to you. :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I believe all things beautiful. This is beautiful. It costs me nothing to believe this beauty, and it glorifies Jesus Christ.

May I share that when I was "given to believe" everything turned to light as you have described Jesus, and the light came into me.

Your experiences are very special indeed. All blessings and love in Jesus Christ..j

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
35 And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will[f]by no means cast out. 38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. 39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that EVERYONE WHO SEES THE SON, and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Maybe you're not convinced because it was MY personal experience, Of course you will doubt if it haven't happened to you, but God speaks to us differently, but I understand that is the human mind to have to SEE to believe, which is why Jesus had to come into the earth and perform many miracles so people would believe him.. but the most important thing is, God spoke to me and I can cherish this for the rest of my time here. God bless.
When I was first reborn right at the beginning I feel like I was in the presence of Him as well. I was hearing for the first time the message of the true price of our sins paid by Jesus. Taking the full righteous wrath of God, for the worlds sins, put on the only sinless man so we might be reconciled to Him, and He lay His life down for us. It brought me to my face. I felt like He was standing right above me, but face pressed into the floor and eyes squeezed as tight as my muscles would allow, pouring tears, I was crushed under His glory, I couldn't even think about opening my eyes much less trying to catch a peek. It was freaking awesome, glory to His name. Thank you for sharing and I pray He draws you ever closer each day.

LuckyOne

Jun 8, 2018
Amazing dream you had ... do not be discouraged by people who question you, I believe you 100%. I had also 3 dreams and if I tell people I hear even by my own sister that it was just a dream. I myself seen my own grave it had a date and my first name on it. I can not remember the date though. I than heard a trumpet and saw jesus also clothed in white coming down to earth from heave. I saw something like a white shape of a body but without flesh, skin etc coming out from the grave going up to heaven. I than woke up. First I was frightened about that dream but now I understand that I will be saved if that day when Jesus comes back happens.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Noose, you are a negative idiot! What right do you have to come on this thread, and trash this person?!

I am not a big believer that God sends a lot of dreams, anymore. We have the Bible! BUT, that being said, what is the test of dreams, visions, or hearing of the voice of them Lord? Well, do they come to pass? Do these manifestations draw us closer to God, or farther away? Do they hurt others in the body of Christ? Are they contrary to the Bible?

From what I read of the OP, Jesus came to comfort her, and the experience was so amazing, so real, it has stayed with her, and kept her hanging onto God through thick and thin. No one is hurt, it does not contradict anything in the Bible, nor lead anyone, especially the OP away from Jesus.

I personally have never had a vision of God, but I have heard the voices of God on a few occasions. I still remember every single time I heard God's voice. From when he called me and saved me, called me to seminary (twice). And when I pray, I hear his voice, leading and guiding me. Hearing God's voice is very Scriptural, too! See John 10, if you want to learn how his sheep know his voice.

So, I think that the OP passes the test of authenticity. I pray you hold onto Jesus. Don't forget to read and memorize the Bible, and to pray and hear the voice of God. All these things help us grow closer to Christ. Bless you for sharing your dream.

Feb 28, 2016
this is rare, but if/when you encounter someone who has been given to Jesus by The Father,
then you will see Christ in their eyes and actions...