I was here maybe 5 yrs ago...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 4, 2018
... or maybe more, I can't remember. I don't remember my profile name. After some time, 3-6 or maybe 9? months, I had asked to have my profile deactivated. Anyway, recently, I've had some time on my hands, we had two unexpected deaths in our extended family, and I've been doing a lot of thinking. I had a thought, which I can't remember, should have written it down, it was a few days ago now, and I thought this would be a good post/thought for Christian discussion, then I thought of this place. I tried to join, but I guess my email address was still on record as a different profile, or something. So, I messaged the admin, and today I checked my emails, and here I am, hello.

I already browsed family, poem, recipe forum and started to post in two of those, but then I thought wait, I should come here first. I might hold off on posting, well, maybe one recipe before I go... I want to feel refreshed by posting in this forum. I like discussion, study and sharing in sound doctrine. Let me consider a verse to share, ok, I've got one:

"Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification."
Romans 15:2 KJV

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you, what a lovely post.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
Welcome back to CC! You must have left before I joined (I've been here since May 2015). :D

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you. I found my old profile, I joined end of 2013 for 3 months, wow and it was a rough ride in here back then for such a short period.

A

AuntieAnt

Hello, Honey_Bee! :)

891238e73ae2.gif

Apr 4, 2018
Aww :) thank you, I love that! Spring weather has definitely been all seasons so far, but I've managed a few days of gardening in the last week, which cultivates some extra happiness in my world.

J

joefizz

Welcome back in case you forgot here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I've been a member for 4 years so that was before my time. Glad to have you back in the fold. Welcome to CC.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hey! Welcome sister Honey_bee :eek: gladdd that u have decided to come back :) I'll see you around :)

God bless you ❤

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
... or maybe more, I can't remember. I don't remember my profile name. After some time, 3-6 or maybe 9? months, I had asked to have my profile deactivated. Anyway, recently, I've had some time on my hands, we had two unexpected deaths in our extended family, and I've been doing a lot of thinking. I had a thought, which I can't remember, should have written it down, it was a few days ago now, and I thought this would be a good post/thought for Christian discussion, then I thought of this place. I tried to join, but I guess my email address was still on record as a different profile, or something. So, I messaged the admin, and today I checked my emails, and here I am, hello.

I already browsed family, poem, recipe forum and started to post in two of those, but then I thought wait, I should come here first. I might hold off on posting, well, maybe one recipe before I go... I want to feel refreshed by posting in this forum. I like discussion, study and sharing in sound doctrine. Let me consider a verse to share, ok, I've got one:

"Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification."
Romans 15:2 KJV
A good verse, as discussions can get very lively here sometimes. Welcome back, Honey bee, even though I wasn't here then!