I wish...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

#TACTICALHOTDOG

tac_hotdog.jpg

Sep 4, 2017
I wish food and drinks would just fall from the sky.

There is a lot of people starving. I wanted to help but I do not know how:confused:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wait a minute.

Do they sell Choco Tacos where you work???!!!

I think you just committed a form of heresy.
I'm confused here. Are you saying Choco Tacos are heresy or are you saying a place as low down as McDonald's does not deserve the glory of Choco Tacos?

Either way, no they do not sell them at my place of painful employ... er, gainful employment. They sell them at a local convenience store where I stopped to get gas.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I wish everyone was Canadian.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I wish food and drinks would just fall from the sky.

There is a lot of people starving. I wanted to help but I do not know how:confused:
Hi slc,
If food fell just like that, we'd have a lot of sweeping, cleaning, and mopping to do.. how about planting some stuff like Johnny Appleseed, and Seed in others' lives too? That way, when someone else waters, and the Lord makes the seeds grow, the fruits are carried or brought far and near and then no one would be starving=).

Sep 4, 2017
Hi slc,
If food fell just like that, we'd have a lot of sweeping, cleaning, and mopping to do.. how about planting some stuff like Johnny Appleseed, and Seed in others' lives too? That way, when someone else waters, and the Lord makes the seeds grow, the fruits are carried or brought far and near and then no one would be starving=).
eh! its just a wish. have you ever wish you were richer than anybody in this world?

Feb 11, 2016
I wish I could quit my job to focus on music again. I haven't been happy lately.

M

MollyConnor

I wish I could go to sleep at a decent hour...I gotta be in class in about 6 hours.

May 25, 2016
Before I make a wish I'll give thanks first. Thank you God for giving me a job with amazing pay AND stability.

I wish you would heal my damaged heart. I wish I could find my soulmate, so my life would be complete!

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I wish I didn't have all the responsibilities I currently have. I hate responsibility. I want to leave. I want to see something different and do something different. I need to grow, and I'm just stagnant where I am. I wish something would change my current situation.

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
I wish in a day theres more than 24 hours lol so i can hv more time to rest :D

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
I wish I were a fish...

<span style="color:#0000cd;"><font size="3"><span style="font-family:book antiqua;">[video=youtube;sItfoiWpnb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sItfoiWpnb8[/video]

M

MollyConnor

I wish Google would realize that once someone dies, they don't celebrate birthdays anymore.

W

Wild

I wish I was dead.

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I wish for a very large order of chili-cheese fries. Fat kid need snack. Now!