Ideal first date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
I know it’s a very basic question, that gets asked all the time, but why not?

Mine is like bowling, movie, or a fair. Something where we can work together and have fun, kinda casual.

Jun 14, 2016
All of those sound like great ideas. I'd go for coffee , a smoothie, maybe a walk around an outdoor mall.

I'm more relaxed, so if she can hang and I'm not too boring for her, and of course, if she loves Jesus, who knows!

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018

Mine is like bowling, movie, or a fair. Something where we can work together and have fun, kinda casual.
I've only been on a few dates my first one was going to a concert that was fun. Usually just meet at a coffee shop or a restaurant or hangout and watch movies or all three lol

HanCris

Nov 12, 2018

Bowling is nice...
Uhmmm.. when i was a younger my ideal first date was in a fancy restaurant, just the two of us, with classical music at the background, great food, non stop talk and good laughs. But as I get older my ideal first date is in a library. Maybe because i spent a lot of time at the library recently. Just being together, reading books, researching, sharing thoughts, knowing each other, then coffee after. Haven't tried it yet. Lol.

Jan 15, 2019
Durban
Something simple yet interesting and fun. A trip to an aquarium, some lunch and ice cream :)

M

Miri

Ha ha, I would introduce them to mum, ask them to hang around while I change
her, make sure her oxygen is on and make her a packed lunch, while listening to
her interrogate them (she has moderate dementia).

If they are still around after that..... we can progress to the second date!
If not, they are not worth the effort.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know so much the setting as the time spent with them. And that we could both be comfortable enough to have some good conversation.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018

I've never really had one, so I wouldn't know.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
well my next date will be with a Chrisitan girl . so I want to meet her and then take her to my church if she not already attending, and then stick to group activities for awhile.

Once we know we can keep control. first couple date at a café or similar again still lots of others around but only strangers.

Tske it slow, less chance of falling into sin

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Being stood up. I would save time, money, and miss out on the disappointment when thing don't work out. A triple win. AAA date.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Being stood up. I would save time, money, and miss out on the disappointment when thing don't work out. A triple win. AAA date.
More like wisebeardman or more like Subhumanoidal? You decide.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
More like wisebeardman or more like Subhumanoidal? You decide.
Why must I decide? Who is wisebeardman and Subhumanoidal? Why is there a comparison? Why?

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I think I can oblige you on that. Just tell me when and where to not show up and I promise not to be there ( or at least not to let you know if I am there).

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I think I can oblige you on that. Just tell me when and where to not show up and I promise not to be there ( or at least not to let you know if I am there).
How about Burger King at noon tomorrow? Dreams come true on CC.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Perfect. Can't wait to not see you then.
I'm gonna have to cancel, it just doesn't feel real. You ever been stood up on a date?