Ideal first date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I'm gonna have to cancel, it just doesn't feel real. You ever been stood up on a date?
I think that would require having ever had a proper date scheduled in the first place. Closest I ever came was the guy in college who called to tell me he wasn't going to meet me in the cafeteria for dinner one night because he'd rather go see the movie Luther. I teased him that he was standing me up for Martin Luther.

Unless this cancellation counts as being stood up, in which case I'm heartbroken and going to have to change my plans for tomorrow. They will no longer include not going to burger king at noon.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I thought being stood up was a complete no show, with no notice?!?! Maybe only mean people get stood up?!?!

I think I owe an apology to all the woman that turned me down, they were the nicest woman I never knew. Those sweet unknown woman are God's gift to mankind.

Well, thanks for trying.

Sep 21, 2016
For me a good first date would be playing tennis in the park. Some activity like that where we don't have to talk a lot initially but we are still doing something together. That helps as a good ice breaker then after tennis, take a walk in the park and talk a little.

L

LittleMermaid

Probably a relaxing place to eat at and then maybe a walk in the park. I would want to talk so movies are not good for first dates, in my opinion at least.