If you believe in Saturday Sabbath and honoring feasts are you are a Judaizer?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
In Acts we are told of a decision the church council made about the gentiles not needing to honor the customs of the Jews. But scripture doesn't tell us what God considers a Jewish custom and what God asks all people to obey. Judaizers join the old time Jews saying we must become a Jew.

We know that God's laws are not included in Jewish customs because the letter sent out to the gentiles announcing this told gentiles they were to obey the commands that would allow them to go to synagogue to learn scripture.

I think we can safely test what it is we are to follow and what not to follow by using love as a guide. Laws based on love are in force. Cutting foreskin has nothing to do with love but belonging to Christ does. What we eat has nothing to do with love but only allowing what is clean in our minds does. Celebrating feasts is done only through love, so God wants us to obey that. If we love the Lord we thank Him for blessing Saturday for our sakes.

Most Christians disagree with my findings of scripture. Here is an opportunity to voice that disagreement and say why.

Jun 11, 2020
In Acts we are told of a decision the church council made about the gentiles not needing to honor the customs of the Jews. But scripture doesn't tell us what God considers a Jewish custom and what God asks all people to obey. Judaizers join the old time Jews saying we must become a Jew.

We know that God's laws are not included in Jewish customs because the letter sent out to the gentiles announcing this told gentiles they were to obey the commands that would allow them to go to synagogue to learn scripture.

I think we can safely test what it is we are to follow and what not to follow by using love as a guide. Laws based on love are in force. Cutting foreskin has nothing to do with love but belonging to Christ does. What we eat has nothing to do with love but only allowing what is clean in our minds does. Celebrating feasts is done only through love, so God wants us to obey that. If we love the Lord we thank Him for blessing Saturday for our sakes.

Most Christians disagree with my findings of scripture. Here is an opportunity to voice that disagreement and say why.
The Law of Moses was given to Israel alone at Sinai. It had three purposes;
  1. It made Israel ritually clean to HOST God IN their midst
  2. It displayed God's righteousness to both Israel and the surrounding nations
  3. It gave God, and man, and the earth its due
When Israel refused the Kingdom of Heaven, God said that He would raise up another People to exercise it on earth. This New People is called "The New Man". It is a fully New Thing and to achieve this, Christ made a fully new beginning. So 2nd Corinthians 5:17 says; "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." And this New Man was made OUT OF the Nations, and OUT OF the Nation of Israel (Eph.2:15). This immediately presented two problems. The UNITY of this ONE NEW MAN would be trashed by two things; (i) The Law of Moses prohibited relations between Jew and Gentile, and (ii) man's culture and social status would be natural barriers. So when He created this New Man, our Lord obliterated the past of every member. He nailed the WHOLE LAW on the cross with Him. It simply disappears, NOT for Israel (because they are still under it), BUT FOR the New Man. If a Jew believes and is converted, he is a New Creature. His Jewry is simply dissolved. God abolished ethnicity and social standing. So Galatians 3:28 and Colossians 3:11 say severally;
28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
11 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Acts of the Apostles is inspired and written by Luke. It records the "ACTS of the Apostles". Sometimes they made mistakes. These are divinely recorded for our learning. The Church, the New Creature and New Man HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW OF MOSES.

L

lenna

ummmm.....you know, you might go back over your threads and find a wealth of information as to why MOST Christians disasgree with your interpretations of scripture

or maybe you would just like to try and prove your 'findings' for the 101th time?

seriously....you will find all you need on all the other threads you started on the exact same subject matter and it should help you better than starting all over again (y)

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
"Honor" the customs of the Jews, or "follow" the customs of the Jews? Big difference! You are reframing the definition of "Judaizer" to avoid it being applied to you.

The answer to your title question is simple: NO. However, if you teach that others are to believe in Saturday Sabbath and honor the feasts, then the answer is YES.

The other twenty-three threads where we have voiced our disagreement with explanations have not been sufficient, obviously.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
The Law of Moses was given to Israel alone at Sinai. It had three purposes;
  1. It made Israel ritually clean to HOST God IN their midst
  2. It displayed God's righteousness to both Israel and the surrounding nations
  3. It gave God, and man, and the earth its due
When Israel refused the Kingdom of Heaven, God said that He would raise up another People to exercise it on earth. This New People is called "The New Man". It is a fully New Thing and to achieve this, Christ made a fully new beginning. So 2nd Corinthians 5:17 says; "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." And this New Man was made OUT OF the Nations, and OUT OF the Nation of Israel (Eph.2:15). This immediately presented two problems. The UNITY of this ONE NEW MAN would be trashed by two things; (i) The Law of Moses prohibited relations between Jew and Gentile, and (ii) man's culture and social status would be natural barriers. So when He created this New Man, our Lord obliterated the past of every member. He nailed the WHOLE LAW on the cross with Him. It simply disappears, NOT for Israel (because they are still under it), BUT FOR the New Man. If a Jew believes and is converted, he is a New Creature. His Jewry is simply dissolved. God abolished ethnicity and social standing. So Galatians 3:28 and Colossians 3:11 say severally;
28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
11 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

Acts of the Apostles is inspired and written by Luke. It records the "ACTS of the Apostles". Sometimes they made mistakes. These are divinely recorded for our learning. The Church, the New Creature and New Man HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE LAW OF MOSES.
When we deny the OT as applies to us but only to Israel we are forgetting the reason God created the Hebrews and what their role is for us. God created them during a time that all men were idol worshippers. He created them for us and they were given the word of the Lord to show all the nations the power of the true God.

There are 123 times that the word stranger is used in the OT (KJV), and 7 times it speaks of the sojourner, most of these scriptures tell us God is speaking, not only to the Hebrews, but also to the stranger or sojourner among them.

So when you base your interpretation of scripture on "Israel only", it is not basing it on scriptural truth.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Perhaps I am misunderstand you but I am confused by what you said saying God's laws are not included in Jewish traditions. The law was given to the Jesus when moses came down from the mountain the feast days were deeply intertwined with the Jewish customs and the Law coincided with the feast days

As far as keepoing the sabbath or any of the other feast days I think there is honor is keeping them yes and I have no complaints with one keeping them but Jesus came and fulfilled each of the four feast days.
The word fulfilled what does it mean? it is finnished complete perfect but do you add something to a perfect or complete thing? No because there is nothing else to add it is done complete and perfect.

it is good that you hold them in such high regard but keeping the feast days is a personal choice between God and us his children but imposing the requirment to keep them is adding to the work Jesus did here on earth he fulfilled the first four feast days they were complete and perfect by saying we commanded to keep them is basically saying the work Jesus did was not good enough.

Those four feast days were about him they were about what he would bring into the covanent made with his children, they were kept because they were a prophetic shadow of what to expect when Jesus came into the scene

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
"Honor" the customs of the Jews, or "follow" the customs of the Jews? Big difference! You are reframing the definition of "Judaizer" to avoid it being applied to you.

The answer to your title question is simple: NO. However, if you teach that others are to believe in Saturday Sabbath and honor the feasts, then the answer is YES.

The other twenty-three threads where we have voiced our disagreement with explanations have not been sufficient, obviously.
And you are busy pulling apart word definitions in order to accuse and condemn as usual.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Perhaps I am misunderstand you but I am confused by what you said saying God's laws are not included in Jewish traditions. The law was given to the Jesus when moses came down from the mountain the feast days were deeply intertwined with the Jewish customs and the Law coincided with the feast days

As far as keepoing the sabbath or any of the other feast days I think there is honor is keeping them yes and I have no complaints with one keeping them but Jesus came and fulfilled each of the four feast days.
The word fulfilled what does it mean? it is finnished complete perfect but do you add something to a perfect or complete thing? No because there is nothing else to add it is done complete and perfect.

it is good that you hold them in such high regard but keeping the feast days is a personal choice between God and us his children but imposing the requirment to keep them is adding to the work Jesus did here on earth he fulfilled the first four feast days they were complete and perfect by saying we commanded to keep them is basically saying the work Jesus did was not good enough.

Those four feast days were about him they were about what he would bring into the covanent made with his children, they were kept because they were a prophetic shadow of what to expect when Jesus came into the scene
I think the Hebrew were given their traditions to lead them to obey God's laws but they were not the law in itself.

And my post is about what scripture tells us, a plea to simply read scripture as it is told to us. I think many people get the scriptural definition of Judaizer mixed up with church doctrines. If people respond to what I or they believe it is missing the point of the post. I think it would be a good thing to forget our beliefs and just look at what God believes and tells us.

L

lenna

yup

just another here we go again thread

L

lenna

And you are busy pulling apart word definitions in order to accuse and condemn as usual.

I know Dino can speak for himself but I honestly dislike the way YOU accuse and condemn as usual people who disagree with your hypothesis

nothing has changed. nothing at all. the 2 words in question have different meanings

or would you like to redefine that as well? smh

I think the Hebrew were given their traditions to lead them to obey God's laws but they were not the law in itself.
what does this even mean? how were traditions leading them to obey the law God gave to Moses to give to the Israelites? They had come out of Egypt and were in the wilderness.

what traditions are you talking about? how do traditions that they did not have cause them to obey what they were just given?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

And my post is about what scripture tells us, a plea to simply read scripture as it is told to us. I think many people get the scriptural definition of Judaizer mixed up with church doctrines. If people respond to what I or they believe it is missing the point of the post. I think it would be a good thing to forget our beliefs and just look at what God believes and tells us.
Yes we are to read the scriptures but we also are to have understanding as well. And true their traditions were not the law itself but they were coincided with it.
I don't believe what I believe about them simply because this is my point of view but because I have read the scriptures I have done extensive studies and research in bible prophecy in particular and to do this you have to have a real passion for studying the word, you have to do deep research into the word into the way God dealt with the Jews as well as the gentiles how the feast days were used what they were pointing to the Jewish customs traditions the way they taught lived and spoke in those days ect.

For the most part I usually agree with what you say you have a clear love and passion for God but in this case I have to say that I disagree. You want others to take into condsideration what you are saying and you believe it to be truth and proven in scripture but you also do not do the same when others disagree and explain why.

Jun 11, 2020
When we deny the OT as applies to us but only to Israel we are forgetting the reason God created the Hebrews and what their role is for us. God created them during a time that all men were idol worshippers. He created them for us and they were given the word of the Lord to show all the nations the power of the true God.

There are 123 times that the word stranger is used in the OT (KJV), and 7 times it speaks of the sojourner, most of these scriptures tell us God is speaking, not only to the Hebrews, but also to the stranger or sojourner among them.

So when you base your interpretation of scripture on "Israel only", it is not basing it on scriptural truth.
Not so. The scriptures you speak of pertain to "strangers" (foreigners) who lived within Israel's borders, e.g. Exodus 20:10

"But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates"

And this is scriptural truth;
Deuteronomy 4:44; "And this is the law which Moses set before the children of Israel"
Deuteronomy 33:10; "They shall teach Jacob thy judgments, and Israel thy law: they shall put incense before thee, and whole burnt sacrifice upon thine altar."
... et cetera ....

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
I know Dino can speak for himself but I honestly dislike the way YOU accuse and condemn as usual people who disagree with your hypothesis

nothing has changed. nothing at all. the 2 words in question have different meanings

or would you like to redefine that as well? smh

what does this even mean? how were traditions leading them to obey the law God gave to Moses to give to the Israelites? They had come out of Egypt and were in the wilderness.

what traditions are you talking about? how do traditions that they did not have cause them to obey what they were just given?
I do not ever mean to accuse and offend. So often when I report a bible verse it is read as my personal instructions to people of all things, and I personally am nothing. Even scripture tells me that flesh can't be the authority, that is the place of God. We are supposed to be able to report scripture here, and we are NOT to judge people. Yet, any scripture I speak about is manipulated to be about people.

I use this site as a wonderful help and guide to bible study, and being able to talk about it is wonderful for me. But it is getting so that the judging people instead of discussing scripture is making it almost impossible to use this site to help with a study of God's word. No one seems to want to discuss scripture, it is only used to accuse people.

Now, with people's mind so set on judging people, my discussing scripture is changed into judgements. I have said I believe God gave a special blessing to Saturday, calling it a Sabbath. That is not at all what people read in that. That statement brings accusing of judging anyone who goes to church on Sunday!!! I have stated that today's church uses Sunday in the way God asked us to use Saturday. That is just stating what is done, not a judgment about it. That statement is changed into my stating that I believe in what scripture has told us is not to be followed, and I am a Judaizer.

Personally, I am put in an isolated situation with my companions deep in dementia. I am too old and crippled to live on my own. This site is wonderful for me. I hate it that I am chased out, but that is the way it is.

L

lenna

I do not ever mean to accuse and offend. So often when I report a bible verse it is read as my personal instructions to people of all things, and I personally am nothing. Even scripture tells me that flesh can't be the authority, that is the place of God. We are supposed to be able to report scripture here, and we are NOT to judge people. Yet, any scripture I speak about is manipulated to be about people.

I use this site as a wonderful help and guide to bible study, and being able to talk about it is wonderful for me. But it is getting so that the judging people instead of discussing scripture is making it almost impossible to use this site to help with a study of God's word. No one seems to want to discuss scripture, it is only used to accuse people.

Now, with people's mind so set on judging people, my discussing scripture is changed into judgements. I have said I believe God gave a special blessing to Saturday, calling it a Sabbath. That is not at all what people read in that. That statement brings accusing of judging anyone who goes to church on Sunday!!! I have stated that today's church uses Sunday in the way God asked us to use Saturday. That is just stating what is done, not a judgment about it. That statement is changed into my stating that I believe in what scripture has told us is not to be followed, and I am a Judaizer.

Personally, I am put in an isolated situation with my companions deep in dementia. I am too old and crippled to live on my own. This site is wonderful for me. I hate it that I am chased out, but that is the way it is.

sorry

you have lost your credibility here

I am sorry for your physical condition, that is not a pleasant situation

however, you do what say others are doing, so how do you expect it to go? you are not really discussing scripture; you are forcing your views and while probably any one of us can be forceful at times, you have started many threads about the same thing and this is just another one

Jesus has fulfilled all of the law and we do no longer need to observe it and it was not given to Gentiles in the first place

21Tell me, you who want to be under the law, do you not understand what the law says? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman.b 23His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born through the promise.

24These things serve as illustrations, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children into slavery: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present-day Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. Galatians 4

13When you were dead in your trespasses and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our trespasses, 14having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross! 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

16Therefore let no one judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a feast, a New Moon, or a Sabbath. 17These are a shadow of the things to come, but the body that casts it belongs to Christ.c 18Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you with speculation about what he has seen. Such a person is puffed up without basis by his unspiritual mind. 19He has lost connection to the head, from whom the whole body, supported and knit together by its joints and ligaments, grows as God causes it to grow.

20If you have died with Christ to the spiritual forces of the world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its regulations: 21“Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!”? 22These will all perish with use, because they are based on human commands and teachings. 23Such restrictions indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-prescribed worship, their false humility, and their harsh treatment of the body; but they are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh. Colossians 2

now pay special attention to v.16 above highlighted in green. the scripture could not possibly be any plainer than that

now if a person rejects what Paul writes, as some do, that is still no excuse. ignorance is not an excuse and neither is deliberate blindness . you know, there is such a thing as false humility and I do not think you are suffering from that, but there are certain people on this forum whose entire spirituality is false because they model what they think is correct behavior, but it is a false fleshy delight in themselves and their merits and not in what Christ has done for them

I believe you are earnest, but you are also earnestly wrong I am sorry to say. Jesus has accomplished all for us and we rest IN Him

HE is our Sabbath rest.

please see post following for what scripture states about Jesus being our Sabbath rest

L

lenna

Question: "How is Jesus our Sabbath Rest?"

Answer: The key to understanding how Jesus is our Sabbath rest is the Hebrew word sabat, which means "to rest or stop or cease from work." The origin of the Sabbath goes back to Creation. After creating the heavens and the earth in six days, God "rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made" (Genesis 2:2). This doesn’t mean that God was tired and needed a rest. We know that God is omnipotent, literally "all-powerful." He has all the power in the universe, He never tires, and His most arduous expenditure of energy does not diminish His power one bit. So, what does it mean that God rested on the seventh day? Simply that He stopped what He was doing. He ceased from His labors. This is important in understanding the establishment of the Sabbath day and the role of Christ as our Sabbath rest.

God used the example of His resting on the seventh day of Creation to establish the principle of the Sabbath day rest for His people. In Exodus 20:8-11 and Deuteronomy 5:12-15, God gave the Israelites the fourth of His Ten Commandments. They were to "remember" the Sabbath day and "keep it holy." One day out of every seven, they were to rest from their labors and give the same day of rest to their servants and animals. This was not just a physical rest, but a cessation of laboring. Whatever work they were engaged in was to stop for a full day each week. (Please read our other articles on the Sabbath day, Saturday vs. Sunday and Sabbath keeping to explore this issue further.) The Sabbath day was established so the people would rest from their labors, only to begin again after a one-day rest.

The various elements of the Sabbath symbolized the coming of the Messiah, who would provide a permanent rest for His people. Once again the example of resting from our labors comes into play. With the establishment of the Old Testament Law, the Jews were constantly "laboring" to make themselves acceptable to God. Their labors included trying to obey a myriad of do’s and don’ts of the ceremonial law, the Temple law, the civil law, etc. Of course they couldn’t possibly keep all those laws, so God provided an array of sin offerings and sacrifices so they could come to Him for forgiveness and restore fellowship with Him, but only temporarily. Just as they began their physical labors after a one-day rest, so, too, did they have to continue to offer sacrifices.

Hebrews 10:1 tells us that the law "can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship." But these sacrifices were offered in anticipation of the ultimate sacrifice of Christ on the cross, who "after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right of God" (Hebrews 10:12). Just as He rested after performing the ultimate sacrifice, He sat down and rested—ceased from His labor of atonement because there was nothing more to be done, ever. Because of what He did, we no longer have to "labor" in law-keeping in order to be justified in the sight of God. Jesus was sent so that we might rest in God and in what He has provided.

and there is quite a bit more from this informative article so here is the link for the rest of it

B

Blackpowderduelist

If you want to observe the Sabbath it is as simple as rest in Christ. Rest from your works and believe in the finished work of Jesus.

EmethAlethia

Sep 8, 2014

I think we can safely test what it is we are to follow and what not to follow by using love as a guide. Laws based on love are in force. The Sabbath is the Sabbath and will always remain the Sabbath because God defined it as Friday dusk through Saturday dusk. That will never change. Some hold to one day, others to another, others hold to all days alike. Let each man be firmly convinced in his own mind. Jesus was the first fruits of the dead and rose early on the first day of the week. i.e. Saturday at dusk as when the women showed up before dawn He was already gone. We can go into Good Wednesday and Easter Saturday at dusk "Just as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights. ... and the fact that the Sabbath Jesus dies on was a high day, as in not the normal Sabbath, if you wish.

the point being, ... hold to whatever day you wish or all days alike. The scriptures don't care. Why do you?

Mar 28, 2016

That would be a great way to test it. His love working in us, with us making our heart soft .

I would offer Jewish customs as traditions of God. As shadows they have there place in the preaching of the sufferings of Christ beforehand . All things as shadows pointed ahead to the rest receive because of his labor of long sufferings Love. teaching us of his kindness.

1 Peter1: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

They by faith looked ahead. We look back by the same faith working in us . A miracle we that can look back to that glorious demonstration of the Love of God.

Something I have ben keeping on the back burner. The fourth commandment is a shadow of the eternal rest. That ceremonial law is given in two places ( Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5) both having different reasoning laws .Both end up to represent the rest. . . but have different beginnings again that speak of the same rest. The same conclusion .

The Genesis reasoning is not made to no effect by the moving out of Egypt the nation of Israel. But they work together to create the same conclusion. "rest" .While its not a common idea but It would appear rest is on two days . . "the weekend rest" . The last and and the first. Possibly like; the first will be last. The whole?

The preparation on the preparation day is also considered rest .

Exodus 12:16 ERV There will be holy assemblies on the first day and the last day of the festival. You must not do any work on these days. The only work you can do is preparing the food for your meals.

That work would be considered God working in them to both will and do His good pleasure . It would be attributed to God . not the hands of men moved by the commandment of God . saturday the last day turns into Sunday the first day. A day a person could share the food prepared the day before the seventh. That would be according to true fast, one that can cast out lying spirits which the disciples could not defined in the parable Isiah 58 .(the whole chapter) . it defines prayer and fasting.

Feeding, clothing, sheltering and sharing the word of God. The daily bread doing the will of the gospel of our salvation.

Not a day to watch the Green Packers, my home team win against the Vikings. Go pack go. (lol)

Isiah 58:5-7 Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord? Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

It would seem as a drastic example of one who did not prepare or cook the manna the day before. Showing who he was working to please, self. In that way we should be careful how we hear. it would seem he set up the law and gave witness of it I believe.

Numbers 15:31-33 King James Version (KJV) Because he hath despised the word of the Lord, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him. And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.

His life was cut off.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It is very helpful putting oneself back at the time of the writings in order to understand.

Until the kingdoms of Judah and Israel were separated, there was no such sect as Judaism. The faith was the government of Israel.

There was no such thing as Judaism at the time of Jesus but there were already factions of the former Curc-State in place, even named in the New Testament. Pharisees, Sadducees and more.

We are taught the faith of Abraham, Abraham meaning honored Father of the Peoples, by our Savior.

If we think in terms of the first Israel, we immediately perceive there is nothing like it on earth today, not in the minds of the Jews anyway.

Yes, it does exist on the Atlas maps but it really has no resemblance to the Israel of God. No High Priest, no priesthood, no national laws conforming to the Torah, that is most missing.
It is simply another country imitating what is real from our Father, so do not be fooled by any who say they are Jews but are not, for they are the synagogue of Satan.

Yes, there are many Jews today who are true to the Father..........And so it goes, much easier to believe the Word in its totality without dividing up the words given by the Word....God bless all in Jesus-Yeshua.

Mar 28, 2016
I would think the Pharisees with Sadducees made up the ruling government "Judaism" men lording it over other men . Comparing oneself to oneself.

It could be compared today between the Roman Catholic with the Greek Orthodox same manner of spirts. Men lording it over others other beliefs (as venerable. )

The Pharisees with Sadducees put aside their differences to murder the Christians .Therefore revealing the faithless foundation of paganism out of sight out of mind (Acts 22 ) Those fathers were saying all things written in the law and the prophets (sola scriptura) was heresy and their own law of the father the true .Making the word of God without effect.(Acts24)

Judaism began when God gave over the unbelieving Jew to do that which should not of .Kings in Israel .They had become jealous of the surrounding pagan kingdom and did no want to beleive in a unseen King of kings and unseen Lord of lords Which is God not seen reigning over them .

Kings in Israel the abomination of desolation = Men standing in the holy unseen place of faith.

1Samuel 8: 7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

The veil was rent the work is finished . . opening the ressurection gate. The time of reformation is here doing it daily work the feeding of daily bread.