If You Were Dating Someone On CC, Would You Announce It to the Rest of the Forum?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If I Started Dating Someone on CC, I Would:

• Announce it to as many people as possible, as soon as possible. After all, we're in LOVE!!!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Never announce it to anyone but close family and friends. No one else needs to know.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Possibly announce it after we had been seeing each other for some time (4-6 months). (Or what time f

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • I would announce it if we became engaged, but no sooner.

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • I would only announce I was with someone from CC if we got married.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • It would depend on what the other person wanted to do--we would decide together.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • If one person wanted to announce it, but the other person did not... We would flip a coin! (Seriousl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bibbity Bobbity Boo--I will explain my answer in my post.

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
A

AuntieAnt

If I was dating someone on CC, or even someone NOT on CC, I would tell y'all cuz you're my family in God. :)

Dating.jpg

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
If I was dating AuntieAnt, I'd announce it on TV commercials.

A

AuntieAnt

If I was dating AuntieAnt, I'd announce it on TV commercials.

Awww, what a sweetheart you are, Tommy. :eek:

1ssxrb.jpg

NOW NO MORE INTERNET FOR YOU TODAY. :rolleyes: (Auntie's too old for you!)

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
Like really dating, virtual dating, wishful thinking dating ?? Ummmmmm...No.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would consider that dating a member of this site to be very real and not virtual. We are all human beings here, real people with feelings and emotions.

T

toinena

I will never announce who I am wishfully dating, except I might tell Tommy. His lips are tight.

T

toinena

I didn't want to sah his lips are sealed.... because that would really hurt his need to speak. And I have an idea he speaks alot. But he can be trusted with certain things like that. He might try to meddle, though.

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I would consider that dating a member of this site to be very real and not virtual. We are all human beings here, real people with feelings and emotions.
Hmm...

I am a frost-breathing, six-winged, massive white dragon from the year 2115.
HMMMMMMMMMM...

Aug 2, 2009
[video=youtube;r3kQlzOi27M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3kQlzOi27M[/video]

Lizzy

Jan 18, 2018
But how do you date someone over social media? I think you can find a nice friendship, message the person, but I don't consider that dating. I consider that a friendship. But friendships are good.

U

Ugly

But how do you date someone over social media? I think you can find a nice friendship, message the person, but I don't consider that dating. I consider that a friendship. But friendships are good.
Obviously you've never actually tried it.
Because you don't have the capacity to understand it doesn't make it not feasible or valid. It just means you can't comprehend according to your subjective terms.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Obviously you've never actually tried it.
Because you don't have the capacity to understand it doesn't make it not feasible or valid. It just means you can't comprehend according to your subjective terms.
Social media dating does have downsides though...

Apr 20, 2018
Online dating makes me afraid too.Though I realy like long distance relationship. It helps you trust and avoid temptations however it's realy difficult for both sides but if both of you are on the same page you can realy go through and be best partners.

U

Ugly

Social media dating does have downsides though...
I never said it doesn't, i only stated that not understanding something doesn't invalidate it. Quite a leap you made in how you read my statement.

Apr 20, 2018
Well if I meet someone on CC I wouldn't announce it until we take the final step and sure about ourselves.Though it makes me afraid since you have alot to learn from each other not sure if you will like each other so there is no need to rush to announcing before you get to know the person that his the one you wanna be with .

Blanche

Mar 19, 2018
I dont understand "online dating". To me dating means actually getting together with someone, in person. Online is a fantasy type of thing. You can 'fall in love'', but who are you REALLY falling in love with?
You have to see a person in person to really get to know them. But, to each his own.