If you're stuck at home, what are u doing to pass the time?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yep just as I suspected got home mum was scrubbing the walls, Dad was on the computer.

I get to sleep in as I am home from today.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Seeking the Lord more, praying and fasting (that is, skipping a meal since last week), practicing violin, talking with the kids, writing and drawing, discipling/encouraging other parents at school on viber, also the Praise and worship team, and my mom and others when i can thru calls, reading, cleaning, napping (yes! i can take naps now), and gardening.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I’m painting my living room. No more 18 foot vaulted ceilings! I had to bring an extension ladder in the house. 12 foot ceiling limit in the next house I buy. :giggle:

436191B1-0AD3-43AF-922E-7D1806370794.jpeg

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I've started a portrait drawing (in pencil). It's probably 2/3rd done. Been watching a lot of portrait drawing videos for inspiration and tips. Also been singing a lot. I'm thinking of making a CD of myself singing some of my favorite cover songs to listen to in the car. I also want to make some drumming videos. Maybe do some drumming and singing videos. The app I have lets me record two separate parts and have them play simultaneously as one performance. I also was thinking of doing some writing, but IDK. I'm afraid of how much time that would consume. I also have no idea what I would do with it once I write something.
Perhaps you might try doing something like this:

S

Susanna

I’m painting my living room. No more 18 foot vaulted ceilings! I had to bring an extension ladder in the house. 12 foot ceiling limit in the next house I buy. :giggle:

View attachment 213469
Why don’t you put on Lionel Richie’s Dancing on the Ceiling while you’re at it. Maybe you won’t be needing a ladder at all when you get them dance moves going😁.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
have you seen the clip of Fred Astaire dancing on the ceiling? lol

My ceiling is white but I thankfully I did not have to paint it, was done a few years ago. haha now I remember the guy who painted it asked me out. I wonder if he asked out everyone whos house he worked in! Mum would keep feeding him lunch and it was like we couldnt get rid of him after she did that.
she did not approve because he was smoked and drank, but he claimed he stopped smoking when he went out with me (probably just stopped for the duration of the date) .

Now its a couple of years later and some of the paint is starting to crack and warp and mum isnt that happy with the job he did lol.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011

I love tall ceilings like that because most home owners won't mess with them and pay me to do it.
:cool:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I'm going to knit some sheep from real wool.
We had toy sheep made in China out of polyester. All the nz souvenirs are made in China go figure. Nobody buys them but gullible people who want to give a cheap souvenir not made in the country they are visiting.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
rats! need a spinning wheel or spindle.

Will have to make one. another job to do...

M

MegMarch

Mostly jammin’ out to 80s music and letting the inspiration overtake me.

S

Susanna

Mostly jammin’ out to 80s music and letting the inspiration overtake me.
Now those 80s really was something.

I think I’ll have a stroll down memory lane😊.

M

MegMarch

Now those 80s really was something.

I think I’ll have a stroll down memory lane😊.
There may have been some Sinead O'Connor karaoke at my house last night. It was uncanny how my roommate and I could sing "Nothing Compares to You" at the top of our lungs without cracking.

S

Susanna

There may have been some Sinead O'Connor karaoke at my house last night. It was uncanny how my roommate and I could sing "Nothing Compares to You" at the top of our lungs without cracking.
I remember that song well. Dancing slow at the local Honkytonk🤦‍♀️😁. Sorry, I didn’t say that haha.

M

MegMarch

I remember that song well. Dancing slow at the local Honkytonk🤦‍♀️😁. Sorry, I didn’t say that haha.
Oh, girl. The down to earth Honkytonk has my heart. :ROFL:

New life goal: get Susanna to be my karaoke partner.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"Shooting chickens out of cannons at airplanes!" - Larry the Cable Guy

:ROFL:

S

Susanna

Oh, girl. The down to earth Honkytonk has my heart. :ROFL:

New life goal: get Susanna to be my karaoke partner.
You’d have to be lead singer. My voice is terrible. No windows would be safe😂.

M

MegMarch

You’d have to be lead singer. My voice is terrible. No windows would be safe😂.
We can just go to a Honkytonk where the windows are already broken due to bottles being thrown.

S

Susanna

We can just go to a Honkytonk where the windows are already broken due to bottles being thrown.
Hey, you’re supposed to say my voice is great😂.

You remember those places where there are “bars” between the bands and the audience? I think we’d need that😁.

M

MegMarch

Hey, you’re supposed to say my voice is great😂.

You remember those places where there are “bars” between the bands and the audience? I think we’d need that😁.
Haha! Not with your angel face and voice. If anything, I will be your backup. Also, I have a feeling you know how to shoot better than most, so you can protect us. :ROFL: