IF

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Sans doute. On a laissá l'accent circonflex…
My French is untouched for fifty years. A few days in Paris and it should come back, but I do not forsee that any time now or later on.

JohnRH

Mar 5, 2018
If time was a measurement of Love how would your measurement b with the Lord how much time do you truly spend with Him is the scale of time and love up or down for you?
Husband: I time you.
Wife: I time you too.
Husband: Well, I’ve got to go to work.
Wife: Don’t you want breakfast first?
Husband: I don’t have love for that.
:)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Est-ce que c'est peut-être "tous les autres?" Je ne comprende pas le mot"topus!"
Moi non plus!C'est un typo et apres Je l'ai mis,, j'ai oublié le point...que dommage...Autre betise de moi...

Dec 1, 2019
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
How are you escaping your body?

Show me spending time with the Lord in scripture.

If you say via the indwelling of the HOLY SPIRIT then you spend all time with him because he is where you is.
Where it says to spend time are you serious?? So how do you get to know another ?? Do you just guess at it??

L

Locoponydirtman

Where it says to spend time are you serious?? So how do you get to know another ?? Do you just guess at it??
Show spending time with the Lord, in scripture. I don't care about feelings or thoughts about it. Make a case from scripture.

7seasrekeyed

Sans doute. On a laissá l'accent circonflex…
My French is untouched for fifty years. A few days in Paris and it should come back, but I do not forsee that any time now or later on.

well have some of those good pasties if you get there

that is one thing I miss

among others ;)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I never had a pastie except in Chicago, but I did have croque M. and croque M many times along with Tunisian sandwiches...….all really good.

7seasrekeyed

I never had a pastie except in Chicago, but I did have croque M. and croque M many times along with Tunisian sandwiches...….all really good.

croque monsieur?

I really like the tuna melts (not French) and I make them sometimes

total mystery on the Tunisian sandwiches though

never been to Chicago but nonetheless, I don't miss it either :giggle:

what about curry? big fan of it out this way...husband loves it...

face it. I like food :cool:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Curry? Of course, just about three times a week. Remember to try it with tomatoe sauce, jusst a little when preparing th sauce………….just one way of preparation. I love curry hot or otherwise. I have three types in my spice cabinet...

Croque M. is Croque Monsieur, ham with cheese in a toasty sandwish. Croque Madam, chicken and cheese in a toastie sandwish...I have taken up cooking the past 30 years due to not having an alternative...lol.

L

Locoponydirtman

Curry? Of course, just about three times a week. Remember to try it with tomatoe sauce, jusst a little when preparing th sauce………….just one way of preparation. I love curry hot or otherwise. I have three types in my spice cabinet...

Croque M. is Croque Monsieur, ham with cheese in a toasty sandwish. Croque Madam, chicken and cheese in a toastie sandwish...I have taken up cooking the past 30 years due to not having an alternative...lol.
Curry... I love Green curry. There is a Thia place in Houston that is the best.

7seasrekeyed

hmmm...never tried it with tomatoe sauce myself...I mix my own spices into the curry spices...I like really strong flavors so I can get a little heavy handed with the spices haha. I also put some carrots in and some cut up potatoes...have made with pork and chicken. my husband loves the stuff and my dad did too

I am also a big fan of sandwiches. especially toasted ones. ... yeah I don't have an alternative to cook either so it is me, myself and I.

there are tons of recipes online...I even saw one for curried salmon