Illuminati sign in Church.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodsGirl368
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
and that concludes this episode of 'conspiracy theorists show their true colors'
 
Nautilus,
There you go again!!! You are the master of control!!! Read what I wrote and then read what you responded with.. Now, I want you, the so called Christian man that you are who has bashed me unprovoked not once but now twice, what God do you praise? Where in my writings did I call or refer to any Christians as "Nutjobs who believe in Lizardmen?" I do believe it came from the mouth of God himself to watch out for those that go out and praise his name but do so with a wicked heart. I never even said it was Christians in my comment, again, those were YOUR TWISTED WORDS. Be careful how you speak and what you say for the Lord holds you accountable for every word that you misuse. I still love you brother and no matter what your driving hatred is, I love you and accept you for the person you are. You will always have a warm bed and a hot meal at my home whenever you need it. God Bless
 
Just so you don't think I'M a "nutjob", I will tell you that I do extensive research on every topic before posting so I don't erroneously make myself look foolish or like a conspiracy theorist with no proof to back up what I am saying. The ice bucket challenge was followed by the fire challenge just in case you didn't know. And since you don't know, as a result, over 35,000 teens and young adults were hospitalized for doing this satanic ritual. Now, if performed in a shower like it's supposed to, then you have the mark of satan and your body can now be possessed by demons.Fire was used for Purification and Cleansing rituals. However you are being tricked because it is a Defilement ritual of Pollution and Corruption. So the next time I get slammed for being a conspiracy theorist, maybe YOU need to research yourself and find out what is fact and what is fiction!!!!
 
Why do most churches have steeples? The spire or obelisk is an ancient symbol of Baal worship.
im not sure about steeples and spires but you are right about the obelisk. i have never seen a church with an obelisk but we have a giant one in our capital city. washington DC has more luciferian symbolism than any other city.

Next you'll be telling me it's a pagan symbol resembling a penis.

an obelisk really is used to symbolize a penis among other things. it has to do with an ancient Egyptian story, the golden penis of Osiris.
 
The Devil has revealed his ugly head when he exposed the Illuminati to the world. This organization is for real. I have read recruiter ads on a blog I visited, on a well know musician. And, that was because they said he had sold his soul to the Devil. The Ads offered fame and fortune to independent people like politicians , musicians and just about anyone who could become rich and famous if backed by millions. They openly admit that you will meet Satan and his members. And, they offer you millions to join in just the first few weeks. I don't know if this stuff is true, but when I read these Ads they made the hair on my back stand up. This is flat out stone cold proof that these guys are not fooling around and have something big up their sleeves. I am presently a Thomasalite (I am the only member), because I need more proof of God's existence. And then, the Holy Spirit opens my eyes once more. And, that is why I have but the faith of a mustard seed that keeps me hanging on.

the Illuminati is very real but im not sure they would be running ads for members. their whole philosophy is the few control the many. they dont need more members to push their toxic agenda, they literally have millions doing it that are completely unaware of that they are doing. structuralization - one guy does his job having no idea that the guy in the next office is doing, those 2 guys have no idea what their boss does, on and on till you get to the top who controls the whole company. you have musicians making music about demons and occult garbage, i doubt they know anything about the history of the occult and some act like they dont know their left from their right but most have producers giving them ideas for songs.
 
I did see the Ads on joining the Illuminati. I don't know if it was a Joke but there was at least 6 different people with different e-mails and they were saying the same thing. Offering money to join with them. The site was a blog on Bob Dylan. Claiming that Bob Dylan was a member. I made a comment defending Bob Dylan, and after my post the Ads came coming. They were blog reply, in that form of Ad Not an Ad like a bought Ad but, more like a thread. And, the Ads are still there. And, the contact numbers and e-mail address are also there. The e-mail address had names with names referring to Satan and his church, the Illuminati and 666 with the ".com" on the end. I did more in-depth research, my daughter told me contact numbers were for google and I typed the numbers and they send me to a bunch of devil worshiping sites like you would find on a search. If anyone wants to find that blog let me know. Its on a "Bob Dylan sold his soul to the devil" 2000 years of Deception. This is a hint of where I saw the Ads. They are at the end of the blog. I made the last entry and the Ads came in after that.
 
I did see the Ads on joining the Illuminati. I don't know if it was a Joke but there was at least 6 different people with different e-mails and they were saying the same thing. Offering money to join with them. The site was a blog on Bob Dylan. Claiming that Bob Dylan was a member. I made a comment defending Bob Dylan, and after my post the Ads came coming. They were blog reply, in that form of Ad Not an Ad like a bought Ad but, more like a thread. And, the Ads are still there. And, the contact numbers and e-mail address are also there. The e-mail address had names with names referring to Satan and his church, the Illuminati and 666 with the ".com" on the end. I did more in-depth research, my daughter told me contact numbers were for google and I typed the numbers and they send me to a bunch of devil worshiping sites like you would find on a search. If anyone wants to find that blog let me know. Its on a "Bob Dylan sold his soul to the devil" 2000 years of Deception. This is a hint of where I saw the Ads. They are at the end of the blog. I made the last entry and the Ads came in after that.

sounds kinda weird. and why would they think bob dylan sold his soul to the devil? i bet its some kind of scam.
 
Bob Dylan was interviewed by Ed Bradley on "60 Minutes". The interview is on YouTube. Bod Dylan was asked why he still kept playing. Bod Dylan responded by saying that he had to keep up his side of the deal. And asked, "What deal'? Bod Dylan said, "The deal I made with the commander-in-chief a long time ago".
Ed Bradley said, "Of this world'?
Bob Dylan said, " Of this world and of the world we can not see".

This did take place. I am a Bob Dylan fan. I went to his concert recently and I saw a giant banner of one eye and a crown on top of the eye, it was placed behind the band on the stage. Bob Dylan was also selling T-Shirts with the Eye Logo. I didn't even know about the Illuminati then.

I thought Bob Dylan was Talking about God during the interview.
I thought Bob Dylan was a Christian because of the Album "Slow Train", that I find uplifting. Bob Dylan said that he was literally touched by Jesus in his motel room. He even did some preaching at some concerts in 1979.

But, now that I know about the Illuminati, and after seeing the eye logo at his concert. This Devil worshiping, Illuminati , one world order and the end of the world time is at our backdoor.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bob Dylan was interviewed by Ed Bradley on "60 Minutes". The interview is on YouTube. Bod Dylan was asked why he still kept playing. Bod Dylan responded by saying that he had to keep up his side of the deal. And asked, "What deal'? Bod Dylan said, "The deal I made with the commander-in-chief a long time ago".
Ed Bradley said, "Of this world'?
Bob Dylan said, " Of this world and of the world we can not see".

This did take place. I am a Bob Dylan fan. I went to his concert recently and I saw a giant banner of one eye and a crown on top of the eye, it was placed behind the band on the stage. Bob Dylan was also selling T-Shirts with the Eye Logo. I didn't even know about the Illuminati then.

I thought Bob Dylan was Talking about God during the interview.
I thought Bob Dylan was a Christian because of the Album "Slow Train", that I find uplifting. Bob Dylan said that he was literally touched by Jesus in his motel room. He even did some preaching at some concerts in 1979.

But, now that I know about the Illuminati, and after seeing the eye logo at his concert. This Devil worshiping, Illuminati , one world order and the end of the world time is at our backdoor.

wow i never knew all that about bob. unlike many other musicians, i will admit Dylan was a true artist therefore he may really have been into that stuff. im gonna check out that interview
 
Bob Dylan was interviewed by Ed Bradley on "60 Minutes". The interview is on YouTube. Bod Dylan was asked why he still kept playing. Bod Dylan responded by saying that he had to keep up his side of the deal. And asked, "What deal'? Bod Dylan said, "The deal I made with the commander-in-chief a long time ago".
Ed Bradley said, "Of this world'?
Bob Dylan said, " Of this world and of the world we can not see".

so you are saying that satan is the 'commander in chief of this world and of the world we cannot see'?

all because of some eye logo you saw at a concert? maybe sometimes an eye is just an eye...
 
Bob Dylan was interviewed by Ed Bradley on "60 Minutes". The interview is on YouTube. Bod Dylan was asked why he still kept playing. Bod Dylan responded by saying that he had to keep up his side of the deal. And asked, "What deal'? Bod Dylan said, "The deal I made with the commander-in-chief a long time ago".
Ed Bradley said, "Of this world'?
Bob Dylan said, " Of this world and of the world we can not see".

This did take place. I am a Bob Dylan fan. I went to his concert recently and I saw a giant banner of one eye and a crown on top of the eye, it was placed behind the band on the stage. Bob Dylan was also selling T-Shirts with the Eye Logo. I didn't even know about the Illuminati then.

I thought Bob Dylan was Talking about God during the interview.
I thought Bob Dylan was a Christian because of the Album "Slow Train", that I find uplifting. Bob Dylan said that he was literally touched by Jesus in his motel room. He even did some preaching at some concerts in 1979.

But, now that I know about the Illuminati, and after seeing the eye logo at his concert. This Devil worshiping, Illuminati , one world order and the end of the world time is at our backdoor.


if there is truth to what he said, then i would guess he is referring to our Lord. in the Hebrew bible you can find info on oaths. im not an expert on them but i do know that back in those times they took those oaths very serious and if you broke an oath you were held accountable and the judgment could be very harsh.

i was always a big Jacob Dylan fan
 
I was quoting what it said on the TV interview. It was on "60 Minutes".

I do not believe you can make a tangible deal with the devil. But, you can make deals with the Illuminati; and they maybe the spokesmen for the Anti-Christ. They are practicing witchcraft, is the rummer. Including human sacrifices.

And, I also heard they were unstopable at this point

Which brings to mind that the Illuminati is the 20th century, high tech, modern day cult of witches that have incorporated like the big box store did. They have been around around for a long time. The bible warned us about witches. Which started the false imprisonments of the witches in Salem. But, the Illuminati could be the real deal.

I also heard that they were unstoppable at this point in time.
 
Let's just read and study and pray through God's Word and not be distracted by this crap.
 
Let's just read and study and pray through God's Word and not be distracted by this crap.

AMEN, Brother Tintin!!! It never ends well when we get distracted by crap. :rolleyes:

ba5eIWL.gif
 
I was quoting what it said on the TV interview. It was on "60 Minutes".

I do not believe you can make a tangible deal with the devil. But, you can make deals with the Illuminati; and they maybe the spokesmen for the Anti-Christ. They are practicing witchcraft, is the rummer. Including human sacrifices.

And, I also heard they were unstopable at this point

Which brings to mind that the Illuminati is the 20th century, high tech, modern day cult of witches that have incorporated like the big box store did. They have been around around for a long time. The bible warned us about witches. Which started the false imprisonments of the witches in Salem. But, the Illuminati could be the real deal.

I also heard that they were unstoppable at this point in time.

they go back a long way, all the way back to the Canaanites in the bible. the gods of the canaanites are the same as the gods of todays illuminati IMO.
they think they are unstoppable but that means nothing. all those full of arrogance think like this. think of it like this, you can go in a big dark room full of blackness and light a small candle and that little candle will annihilate every bit of darkness.
 
Tintin,
I agree with you mostly but we also cannot turn a blind eye as to what is going on in the world either. If we ALL don't educate ourselves then how can we protect our children from the subliminal messages in music and in certain celebrities which is all meant to weaken the soul just by viewing or listening to it. As a Pastor I study non-stop and I am to the point I quit watching T.V. Education is essential, hiding from it is not the answer. This thread was about something specific and those who didn't like it were free to leave or not post, but it is a serious concern and a legitimate threat. Parents need to do what parents did 30 years ago, screen the music and more specifically the lyrics of what their children are listening to, take the ratings on all movies and games seriously and follow that. DO NOT desensitize your children by foregoing the ratings on movies and games, even music. That's what draws them in. parents need to protect their kids at all costs, it's the most valuable resource on the planet. Don't take this thread lightly, as someone who has studied this for years, it would shock you if you knew the truth and all the pop stars who openly admit to selling their souls. Tintin is right, we all need to read, study, and pray through God's word. However, do not turn a blind eye on something of this magnitude. Education is the best weapon to have.
 
wow i never knew all that about bob. unlike many other musicians, i will admit Dylan was a true artist therefore he may really have been into that stuff. im gonna check out that interview


I've seen that Bob Dylan interview. There is another with, I think it's Kanye West, admitting in concert to his audience that he sold his soul to the devil for fame and fortune. Here's part of what he said, quoted verbatim:

"I sold my soul to the devil. I know it's a crappy deal. At least it came with a few toys, like a Happy Meal." :/
 
There's also one with Katie Perry, Miley Cyrus, Arianna Grande, Taylor Swift, Kesha, Beyonce, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Kanye West, Jack Black and I could go on with the list. It is so sad and depressing that someone would sell their soul for a few years of fame and fortune. Look what happened to Tiger Woods. His contract expired and now you really see the true Tiger Woods,he's not that good of a golfer but he thinks he has the skill when he really should have given up. The same for Lebron James who sold his soul. When his contract is up, will he retire or try to play with little to no skill. He needs to learn from Tiger. It is so sad, how many singers, actors, sports stars who all got their talent by selling their soul. It's the new steroid in sports. After years of research I have a very extensive list of who's who in the sellout world. To think, our life here is so short, when we should be striving for that eternal bliss that NEVER ends!!!! Satan is good at what he does, but if you truly have God in your corner there is nothing he can do to weaken or tempt you!! I'm shooting for eternity with God even if that means living my life from check to check. God will provide!!!!!
 
Sigh...so Tiger's declining play was because his soul contract with satan ran out? Not due to increasing age and natural wear and tear on his body? Plus Im pretty sure he has had some serious injuries throughout his career. Same with Lebron, the guy is 30-31 years old and has been in the league for 12 years. Professional sports careers are not a life long job. It doesn't mean they sold their soul. This is nonsense honestly. Mostly fear-mongering to scare weaker minded christians. Anyone with common sense can see that. You claim to be a pastor but when all you do is rant about stuff like this, it makes me wonder if you just call yourself one or have the education and degrees to back it up?