I'm a few days new on here!---Hi!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 28, 2020
Louisville, Ky
Great to have found a place to talk about the Lord. Can't think of a better way to learn others views than a chat forum centered on Christ!
Feel free to share what you have to say about Jesus. Is this forum very new?

G

Godsgirl83

Hi! Welcome to CC! Glad you found us.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Great to have found a place to talk about the Lord. Can't think of a better way to learn others views than a chat forum centered on Christ!
This site has been around for years. Personally, I have been a member over 6 years and many others more than that. Talking about the Lord is what happens here. I think that learning about the views of others is a fascinating process. Looking forward to reading your views on various topics of discussion. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi 😊 Good evening! Welcome to CC 😊 hope you'll enjoy your time here with us 😊

God bless you! Stay safe and healthy ❤

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

The posts in this forum alone go back to 2009, but the site itself is about ten years older than that :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello again, Lynnie! I must have came in at about the time @tourist did. It is a blessing and opportunity indeed. So glad you are here!:)

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
To borrow from mailmandan:

Hello FJT, and welcome to Christian Chat! :cool:

May 28, 2020
Louisville, Ky
This site has been around for years. Personally, I have been a member over 6 years and many others more than that. Talking about the Lord is what happens here. I think that learning about the views of others is a fascinating process. Looking forward to reading your views on various topics of discussion. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
Looking forward to hearing about others views of our savior!--Would be nice if it was instant chat though. Have a blessed day!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Looking forward to hearing about others views of our savior!--Would be nice if it was instant chat though. Have a blessed day!
I haven't been in the chat rooms in years. Based on the topic you can often receive a response to a post within minutes. There are many in-depth conversations going on and based on post history, especially frequent regular contributors to the forums, you have the opportunity to really get to know certain members, who they are and what they are about. You should be able to access the chat rooms by downloading the app that is listed at the top of the main page.

May 28, 2020
Louisville, Ky
I haven't been in the chat rooms in years. Based on the topic you can often receive a response to a post within minutes. There are many in-depth conversations going on and based on post history, especially frequent regular contributors to the forums, you have the opportunity to really get to know certain members, who they are and what they are about. You should be able to access the chat rooms by downloading the app that is listed at the top of the main page.
Thanks for the input!---I work nights so its time for me to turn in for the day---lol---

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpg Friendly.png

"Thank you for being you."
'Praise God'

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome followJesustoday, nice to meet you and you have a great smile! Hope to see you around the forums, God bless you and your family!