I'm new here hi everybody!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Howdy Dave. I've known a few Daves, but I've never known a bad one.

Help yourself to the chips and salted nuts. Drinks are in the fridge. Just don't eat ALL the pistachios... lynx get cranky when they are hungry so we try to keep an emergency stash of pistachios on hand for contingencies.

Dave40

Oct 11, 2018
Howdy Dave. I've known a few Daves, but I've never known a bad one.

Help yourself to the chips and salted nuts. Drinks are in the fridge. Just don't eat ALL the pistachios... lynx get cranky when they are hungry so we try to keep an emergency stash of pistachios on hand for contingencies.
Hey Lynx lol

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat! :)