I'm not the girl for you.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tinuviel

If you want someone predictable

If you expect me to share in a fast-paced lifestyle

If you're not semi-musical

If you don't want kids

If you insist on cooking on a regular basis. Sorry, that's MY job. Don't budge in :p

T

Tinuviel

The only thing worse than using Axe body spray... would be using a generic body spray instead.

Actually... don't tell anyone this, but I'm actually partial to Old Spice. What can I say. I'm old school.

And, I'm not talking about the occasional emergency situations we all have. I'm just saying, if a guy thinks that body spray is a regular substitute for regular hygiene that includes real water and real soap (not to mention tooth brushing, and on a daily basis), I just ain't the girl for him.
Kim, thanks for the cartoon picture. I've never met a guy who tried to substitute body spray for teeth brushing ;).

(And if I'm honest, I'm kind of an Old Spice kind of gal myself :eek:).

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
If you want someone predictable

If you expect me to share in a fast-paced lifestyle

If you're not semi-musical

If you don't want kids

If you insist on cooking on a regular basis. Sorry, that's MY job. Don't budge in :p
That's it.

I'm thinking I'm just going to throw in the towel and marry Tinuviel.

(I mean seriously... Old Spice AND cooking??? How could I go wrong?)

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
That's it.

And the supreme court completely supports your decision.

T

Tinuviel

That's it.

Sorry Kim. I'm not the girl for you :p.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well yeah, I could have told you that... :(
It was worth a try. Perhaps Old Spice body spray. Someone said that product may be an effective magnet to attract the ladies. )

T

Tinuviel

It was worth a try. Perhaps Old Spice body spray. Someone said that product may be an effective magnet to attract the ladies. )
I'm sure they didn't know what they were talking about. Wait...what?

S

Susanna

If you need to shave - you are definitely not my girl !!!

You need to be more specific. Are you talking about shaving in general or shaving limited to designated parts of the body?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I picked up a stick of Old Spice deodorant once and multiple people at work complained that I smelled like an old man. :(

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I picked up a stick of Old Spice deodorant once and multiple people at work complained that I smelled like an old man. :(
You have to get the gel deodorant, it's all the spice, and none of the old.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Re: I'm not the girl for you.

Most girls aren't.