I'm rather surprised

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I believe someone has in another thread.
Yes it is in the conspiracy theory section, no wonder it was missed. The truth has ruined all the best conspiracy theories.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
that no one had posted about this prior to now.

Twenty percent of mail in voters polled admitted to acts that would be legally considered to be voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Definite massive fraud in the 2020 election. There is absolutely no integrity in the voting processes in various states. There should be a uniform process for all of the states - no mail-in ballots. Get rid of early voting too.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Definite massive fraud in the 2020 election. There is absolutely no integrity in the voting processes in various states. There should be a uniform process for all of the states - no mail-in ballots. Get rid of early voting too.
Think of how many people could lose their jobs, you have over 500 congressmen and senators, they have staff, and this doesn't even count the ones who are paid to fill out ballots and stuff the box.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 31:18 Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Lord Jesus we come before You, standing on Your blood, and praying that Your will would be done and Your kingdom would come, on Earth as it is in heaven. Remember the lying lips that spoke during the pandemic, the lying lips that mandated the vaccine, that caused people to be fired or lose their jobs, they lying lips concerning election interference, the lying lips concerning our border, and concerning the Hunter Biden laptop. They have lied, they have spoken contemptuously, calling the righteous conspiracy theorists, domestic terrorists, deplorable, irredeemable, anti vaxx, anti science, and on and on. So then, Lord Jesus we pray according to Your word that their lips would be put to silence.

In the all powerful and omniscient name of Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
During the past three years over 20 million potential new (democratic) voters have been carefully placed in states where the margins have been tight during the past two elections. With a stroke of the pin, they will be made eligible to vote. The deck has been stacked, and there is little the republicans can do. Every time an illegal is ask who their favorite American is, the response is Biden.

If the Republican Party wants to win next fall, they need to change the minds of the 20 million potential new voters.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
During the past three years over 20 million potential new (democratic) voters have been carefully placed in states where the margins have been tight during the past two elections. With a stroke of the pin, they will be made eligible to vote. The deck has been stacked, and there is little the republicans can do. Every time an illegal is ask who their favorite American is, the response is Biden.

If the Republican Party wants to win next fall, they need to change the minds of the 20 million potential new voters.
I have not heard any estimates greater than 10 million. Obama got 69 million votes and I think it is very reasonable to assume Biden would get significantly less than that, probably less than 60 million Americans. So even if you add 100% of the illegals, again highly implausible, that would only get him to 70 million.

Trump on the other hand had 75 million and will no doubt pick up quite a few more votes as he is doing much better with minorities and people in the 20-30 age group. So he'll likely get over 80 million votes.

Also you can't solve this by sending an extra ten million to these places since the more illegals you send the more people flip. NYC has over 100,000 illegals and it has caused a catastrophe, yet the city has 10 million residents. For every 100 illegals you get 1,000 people switch from Democrat to Republican.

Consider this, NYC is now filled with people on the streets who support Trump. That is in the Bronx, in Brooklyn, in Queens, no doubt in Staten Island. As a rule NY state will be republican while the city is Democrat and so the whole state goes Democrat. NY State might be in play. Same thing with Illinois. Lots of people in Chicago have had it. Democrats cannot lose NY and Illinois and hope to win.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All you have to do is eliminate mass mail in ballots and in states where they don't eliminate drop boxes make sure you have video surveillance of every drop box.

These days cameras are cheap, digital storage is cheap, and many people are willing to volunteer their time. Also the cameras only turn on when people go to the ballot box and so over a 24 hour period you may only have two hours of video and you can run through that in double time. 1 hour per ballot box to review the video. Philadelphia had 11 drop boxes in the 2020 election. Therefore you would only need two people to review the video feed every day.

Have multiple cameras at each box in the event that a camera goes down and also have a law that if a camera does go down the police lock the box until the camera is back up. Also, post information on the internet of any box that the camera is not working at so that any concerned citizen could monitor it themselves. This might not eliminate 100% of the fraud, but you aren't going to get a million ballots being stuffed if you are monitoring.

Also the boxes should be designed so that you can only feed one ballot into the box at a time, and from the top where it will be very clear to the camera and with very clear signs on the box that no more than 1 ballot per person can be put into the box.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

yep.

and that is a tall order.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I don't have a problem with early voting in person for a couple of reasons. First of all, it makes it easier for persons to get to the polls since tons of people in today's economy don't work hours which are conducive to getting to the polls on election day. Secondly, it reduces crowding at the polls on election day thus reducing the likelihood that people just won't vote because of ridiculously long lines.

I don't have a big issue with traditional mail in (absentee ballot) voting where the voter has to request the ballot. For almost a decade I drove tow trucks for a living in which case the likelihood of my making it to the polls was slim. There are just some industries that cannot work around poll hours in which case every election I voted absentee.

I do have an issue with the 100% mail in (which Colorado shifted to years ago) because it increases the probability of fraudulent votes being cast. Case in point, for several years prior to the 2020 election my father in law lived with us but he moved back to Florida several months prior to the election. His Colorado ballot was delivered to my home, and if I wasn't an ethical, moral person; I could have filled it out and dropped it back in the mail rather than dropping it in the shredder.

Dec 9, 2011
When Trump won against Clinton In 2016 IYO was there massive voting Fraud?

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
When Trump won in 2016, Hillary Clinton went around saying the election was stolen from her. That's what the whole three-year long Russian collusion investigation was about.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't have a problem with early voting in person for a couple of reasons. First of all, it makes it easier for persons to get to the polls since tons of people in today's economy don't work hours which are conducive to getting to the polls on election day. Secondly, it reduces crowding at the polls on election day thus reducing the likelihood that people just won't vote because of ridiculously long lines.

I don't have a big issue with traditional mail in (absentee ballot) voting where the voter has to request the ballot. For almost a decade I drove tow trucks for a living in which case the likelihood of my making it to the polls was slim. There are just some industries that cannot work around poll hours in which case every election I voted absentee.

I do have an issue with the 100% mail in (which Colorado shifted to years ago) because it increases the probability of fraudulent votes being cast. Case in point, for several years prior to the 2020 election my father in law lived with us but he moved back to Florida several months prior to the election. His Colorado ballot was delivered to my home, and if I wasn't an ethical, moral person; I could have filled it out and dropped it back in the mail rather than dropping it in the shredder.
I agree, 100% mail-in ballots are prone to fraud. I have done both mail-in voting and early voting in past elections. Both of these methods need reform and serious non-partisan oversight.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Think of how many people could lose their jobs, you have over 500 congressmen and senators, they have staff, and this doesn't even count the ones who are paid to fill out ballots and stuff the box.
Yeah, it is a serious mess and erodes trust in the election process. Needs serious reform.