I'm Totally Engaged! Are You?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Hey Everyone,

As a smile and a nod of congratulations to all the couples who have gotten their start right here on CC...

But I also don't want to miss out on all the fun and excitement. I may be as single as the day is long, but right now, I can say that...

I too, am fully engaged. That's right.

At this moment I am totally engaged... with frying some eggs for dinner, reheating a piece of leftover pizza, washing the coffee maker from this morning, catching up on posts in CC, and somehow trying to watch The Maze Runner in the background all at once.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm not that great at multi-tasking?

Oh well. But at least I can say I am currently thoroughly engaged!!! :D

How about the rest of you? What are you engaged... in at the moment?

Sep 6, 2013
I'm engaged in eating lasagna, writing emails, tweaking portraits from an informal shoot today, warming my legs with the heater under my desk, and eyeballing the chocolate that's sitting in front of me. :p

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm engaged in eating some chili (with cornbread crumbled up in it) and reading a forum thread about being engaged. And I also have a song called "I'm not cool" playing over and over and over in the back of my mind, and each time it sounds a little different. Eventually my subconscious will spit out the version I want to sing.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
This thread is engaging.........The Tourists say hi to you engagers.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
By the way seoulsearch you should combine the pizza and eggs. I like to scrape the cheese and toppings off, scramble it up with some eggs and have pizza eggs. While it cooks I eat the crust with some butter.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
I'm engaged with doing two loads of laundry, occasionally stirring the meatballs/italian sauce in the crockpot, cleaning, de-cluttering and storing things in a sensible way, sneaking some of the sugarfree chocolate I have hidden in a chinese wok above my fridge, figuring out how to pay a medical bill with an old HSA that I have never used, sipping wine, and wondering what to play for an adult music recital that my friend is throwing for her music performing friends and our grown-up students.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
First is taking the braid out of Sadie's hair.....while going over Tyler's spelling words....trying to get the dog off my lap..sounds easy I know but she is 85 pounds of big smelly ,slobbery ball of love.....oh no....here comes the oldestwith a grin on her face....she wants something to......all this while typing....is that engaged or what......

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
What am I engaged in?

I don't like to discuss my personal life.
The other ninjas say it's bad for business.

Now the other ninjas are telling me I shouldn't have said there were other ninjas.

Man... career changes are tough.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
I am engaged in fathoming the unfathomable.

'Nuff said.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I'm engaged with week 1 day 1 of the NA LCS and that will stay the same until monday.

AlaynaJ

Staff member
Dec 15, 1999
I'm currently engaged in waiting impatiently for the next hour and 20 minutes to pass by so I can be done with work, while reading CC threads, listening to the local news in the background and trying to decide if our breakfast attendant is going to be late again this morning or not. All while wishing I had french toast from Village Inn.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Can I be engaged to this engaging thread on your engagement? ♥

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm engaged in typing this post, eating a sandwich with black forest ham and thinking about how I want to phrase a song called "Love the light." In a minute I think I'll be engaged with eating some homemade chocolate pudding.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Duchess has a Duke??? :eek:

That's awesome!! :D

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I was wondering that too, but I thought the higher probability was she was just making a joke on "fiancee/feyonce/Beyonce."

My dryer is engaged in drying out my work uniform while I'm engaged in catching up on the forum and eating a scrambled tuna sandwich for breakfast. What's a scrambled tuna sandwich? That's where you mix up the tuna and mayo, put in whatever else you add to tuna, then crumble up the bread and mix it all up in the bowl.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I'm engaged in typing this post, eating a sandwich with black forest ham and thinking about how I want to phrase a song called "Love the light." In a minute I think I'll be engaged with eating some homemade chocolate pudding.
You had me engaged at chocolate pudding.....homemade that is.....

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I was wondering that too, but I thought the higher probability was she was just making a joke on "fiancee/feyonce/Beyonce."

My dryer is engaged in drying out my work uniform while I'm engaged in catching up on the forum and eating a scrambled tuna sandwich for breakfast. What's a scrambled tuna sandwich? That's where you mix up the tuna and mayo, put in whatever else you add to tuna, then crumble up the bread and mix it all up in the bowl.
So are you telling us that you are engaged in eating a bowl full of tuna slop? that you call scrambled?.....