In the beginning something virtual happened

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 31, 2021
All possible paths of the EM vector field are how quantum effects happen. It literally is superposition. It is the Universal Wave. All non-local waves are a part of it. It is the Universal Observer ..God. It is our connection to Him. It is Spirit. The Law/Faith cause this connection.
Law/Faith is causing entanglement to the Universal Wave. It is our connection to the virtual side ..The Way out of the tempter's perception.
sin is handing your spirit/perception over to death ..separation from God. The Law/Faith is about keeping you connected to God.
These statements to not represent the views of knowledgable Bible based Christians.

"EM vector field"? "Universal wave"? "Virtual side"? "Law/Faith"? Paul clearly distinguished between them.

Where did you get these ideas from? The Bible does not mention any of them.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
If light and darkness were separated/divided, does that mean the fallen can't detect God's Kingdom?
If the darkness is the carnal, and the darkness/carnal could not comprehend the light (John 1:5), then the fallen carnal cannot detect the spiritual Light/God's kingdom.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Did eating the fruit symbolize giving authority to the tempter to be our lowercase god?
Obviously.

Is the carnal mind using the pre-beast perception of knowledge and preventing itself from knowing about the spiritual?
I don't know about your pre-beast reference, as the Word indicates the beast as having been, being, and future, going into perdition. I do, however, believe the carnal mind using carnal knowledge fruit, is what prevents man from gaining greater insight about the spiritual.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
The lie in the Garden is what allowed pre-satan to become our lowercase god.
The lie in the garden is what allowed satan to become our lowecase god. What is this pre-satan reference?

Any religion that isn't Christian is worshiping the lowercase god we gave authority to.
Any faith other than love (1 John 4:8 & 16), would believe in the carnal and not the spiritual.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Is Genesis talking about the introduction to Free Will with the separation/division of light and dark?
In Genesis, if the light is spiritual and the dark is material, and God created both as good, then I'm not sure if free will is involved in their separation at this point, but it may be.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Did pre-satan eat from the tree of knowledge first? Did he access darkness first and become carnal wise? Did he represent the tree?
I believe Satan along with the other fallen angels were well aware of all the knowledge they were providing mankind. Check out the book of Enoch, where Satan and his cohorts (with varying names, also referred to as watchers), provide mankind with the knowledge of metallurgies, and root cuttings (GMO's), and various other technologies, which ultimately results in global genocide.

Did Adam and Eve have the option to sin without the tree with Free Will, but they wouldn't have known it was evil so it wouldn't have counted?
You refer to the tree of knowledge as free will, which the Lord already gave them the free will choice to take, but warned them of the consequences were they to choose it. An original definition for sin was where someone who aimed at a target and missed the target, it was classified as a sin. I therefore believe the free will choice to taste from the tree of material knowledge missed the spiritual target.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
The Jews don't acknowledge satan, he didn't have the title until the end of the OT.
The oldest book of the bible is the book of Job, which predates Judaism. In it Satan is described.

pre-satan was a lawyer for the hearts of man via our relinquished authority. he later fancied himself equal to God.
Lucifer aspires to be equal to God (Isaiah 14:12-14) upon his vesting the beast with his power, but knows his time will be short without God and His spiritual light (Revelation 12:12).

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Why didn't Genesis just tell us about two trees of a Free Will choice between Christ (Tree of Life/light) and carnal knowledge (tree of knowledge/darkness)?
People were already mostly solely carnally minded. They would therefore not have been very able to comprehend the spiritual.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Does the good in the tree of knowledge prevent us from becoming forsaken right away? Is the good our spirit even if it is dead? If the wicked keep their soul, does it represent evil after physical death?
A lot deep questions. On the most miniscule material level, all matter is comprise of energy. I therefore wonder if our choices here in our present carnal temples dictates which way the energy of our being goes after physical death?

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Adam and Eve were the first humans given the Tree of Life as a spirit, but they caused the spirit to die when using the tree of knowledge/darkness/corruption.

Were there humans without sin and souls before Adam and Eve? Does sin only count after there is a law to break? Was Adam the first man with a living soul and a law to follow? Would it mean found evolution bones don't mean anything anymore?
Genesis describes numerous humans being around prior to Adam and Eve. These pre Adam and Eve humans, however, were not made in Gods spiritual image. They therefore were carnal like the animals, but with greater intellect. Though nut much greater intellect, as homo sapiens having been around for nearly 200,000 years, hadn't invented the wheel, writing, metallurgy, until the tree of knowledge was accessed.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
If Jesus took care of original sin, does that mean He reclaimed the authority we gave to the tempter that temporarily became a lowercase god? Is this the core of Christ's victory over satan? Is this place still fallen, but satan is back to his tempter job?
Christ's sacrifice of Himself frees us from having to see things only in the carnal ways of the tempter. Prior to Christ's sacrifice we were all servants to sin (the carnal reality). With Christ's sacrifice, we now are afforded the choice to see things the way they were in the garden prior to when seeing things with a carnal perspective.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Maybe I didn't word the Free Will thing right:

God doesn't allow direct carnal proof of Himself because He wants Free Will to continue.
Not yet anyway. But there is supposed to come a time when everyone will see Christ returning. The children of God will then be greatly illumined, while the rest of the carnal world will be in greater darkness (Isaiah 60:1-2).

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

luigi

Dec 6, 2015
Is satan the lowercase god of this world because our original dead spirit perception has to go through him? Did God give the Jews a way through the Law to handle it? Then the Law was written to our Hearts through Jesus. But we still have to deal with our reality filtering through the tempter until Judgement Day.
Not until judgment day. For the enlightened this filtration terminates upon a rebirth, when the devil is cast down to the earth where he is afforded one last go at making his carnal world work.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Jan 21, 2021
death wants us to live as carnal man. It doesn't want us to know anything about the spiritual ..the afterlife.

death is a lowercase god to us ..we handed authority over so that we could sin ..participate in death ..separation from God.

tempter/adversary/satan/devil/death

Jan 21, 2021
Is the devil talking about the authority we gave him?

Luke 4:5–7

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

14meatcc

Feb 17, 2020
San Diego
The Big Bang is generated history to match whatever He designed. That would mean the origin is simply a virtual starting point. It’s why quantum effects work. The core of our reality is virtual including the Vector Field and Quantum Fields ..even TIME is virtual. Oh, and Math.

God doesn’t allow carnal minds to find Him. That means scientific evidence. We are in a morality test.
One can only imagine how many dimensions God has created.
If he were not the Master of hiding right in front of your face, then he wouldn't be too great huh?

Jan 21, 2021
Judaism doesn't acknowledge satan because satan is about spirit. Jews are about the flesh/Law.

satan couldn't attack Jews spiritually. Did he have a claim on them?

Adam was the first with spirit, but gave it away to sin/death.

Human spirit didn't restart until Jesus.

Jan 21, 2021
Did the first Adam represent natural mankind souls?

If the last Adam is Jesus, was He the first soul to have a spirit?

1 Corinthians 15:45-48
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Jan 21, 2021
Do you think a Creator God could set a reality in a way that He could only be found through the Heart? This morality test hinges on being able to choose God or not.

Jan 21, 2021
We signed up to be in satan's dark sub-virtual-reality of death, decoherence, relativity, locality, a way to sin. Partially separated from God's coherence-Universal Wave. If you can only define yourself via sin ..you have zero chance of becoming one with God.