Indian Dhaba- Tea, Coffee Ya vada/dosa/butter chicken?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes Darjeeling does house many boarding schools. As well as Ooty. All of these are beautiful hill stations and famous holiday destinations.
 
Yes Darjeeling does house many boarding schools. As well as Ooty. All of these are beautiful hill stations and famous holiday destinations.

It's probably because of the relatively cooler hill climate that they are popular destinations, I suppose.
 
Oh we don't have Nathu sweets here :(

But I think I remember it when I was in Delhi, a loooooong time back.


Kala Jamuns are one of my favourites.

Oh, that's a pity :( I thought the proprietor was a south Indian and the eatery joints in Delhi were just an extension from south.

I am okay with kala jamum but I looove laddu particularly this one

products%5Cmotichur-laddu.jpeg









Darjeeling is breathtakingly beautiful

Enchanting-Darjeeling.133195420_std.jpg

Aww! a walk down the memory lane: beautiful and peaceful place with beautiful people :)
 
Yes sir. It's all self service

*discreetly snatches Ji's coffee cup and runs away*


PS - Oh and I like Aamir's movies too. Andaz apna apna and 3 Idiots were awesome. Other than that he's overhyped.

*runs faster*
hmm....am not a movie freak nowadays..but amir is a versatile actor..that's his plus

Apart from that,gimme my cup....give my coffee back....
 
*Knock Knock*

Has this restaurant closed down? I hope not!
I would like one plate of idli-vadai and a black tea (lime and sugar, separate) please! Do you accept card payment? :D
 
Hi ya, Roh_Chris.

Welcome!!


You get whatever you want - and we hereby declare this place as self service unless you want to join aboard and serve ? ;)
 
Thank you, Rachel! That sounds good!

I can join in to serve food at the restaurant. Would you mind if I introduce some continental dishes? :D
 
Dishes? Did someone talk about doing the dishes? :O

(Drops the cooking pan and runs away)
 
Oooh, I love the lead that comes after that! :D

Forget the dhaba, I'm off to watch this song on Youtube for the umpteenth time!
 
Oooh, I love the lead that comes after that! :D

Forget the dhaba, I'm off to watch this song on Youtube for the umpteenth time!


Oh Interesting.

You got the reference ;)

You seem cool bro.... And the plot thickens hahaha



PS- The Dhaba is still cooler:cool:
 
Last edited:
Haha, I had the lead running in my head all of last evening. I like the acoustic version better than the electric one. :D

(P.S. bro?? already??? :O)
 
I admit that I heard the song multiple times afterwards as well. :D I love the guitar riff too.

Yes I agree! I also like the riff in 'Stairway to Heaven'. Oh the sweet music from Jimmy's guitar!! :D

Oh good! I thought you were one of 'them'!
 
Wow.

This place gets quiet when I am not around;)



And @JatinderKumar. No.

Abhi weight dekhna ka time hai!!