INFP club

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Dear INFPs. This is a thread just for you.
Since I am one too and am happy so many INFPS on CC.
We are idealists, so in this thread we can talk about our ideals without others saying they are unrealistic and will never happen! Be creative!

Blessings from a likeminded and empathatic INFP.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I never heard of the term until I ran a google search a minute ago. I probably don't qualify as such but I can feel your pain.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
We are idealists, so in this thread we can talk about our ideals without others saying they are unrealistic and will never happen! Be creative!

Blessings from a likeminded and empathatic INFP.
*Lynx crams a paw in his mouth and walks away quickly.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I would start an IFCN club (Indolent Felines Cat-Napping) but cats like to be left alone when they are taking a nap... so almost all the time... and if multiple felines ever did happen to be awake at the same time they would NEVER agree on what to do, or even care what other felines were doing as long as nobody interfered with them personally.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I never heard of the term until I ran a google search a minute ago. I probably don't qualify as such but I can feel your pain.
? what pain.
INFP doesnt mean we are in pain its a myer birggs personality type. If you do the test you are different types. There are 16 different types. Anyone who is INFP can post here.

If you want to start another thread on your own type, do so, but please dont be disrespectful if you are not one and take over this thread. It is for INFPs only...if you are one join the club, if you arent please just read cos INFPS have important ideals to share!

One ideal is that we can work without being rudely interrupted cos we are thinkers and our train of thought needs that quiet time to process all the brilliant things we come up with. I think its also because we want to be inspired and inspire everyone else around us.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
? what pain.
INFP doesnt mean we are in pain its a myer birggs personality type. If you do the test you are different types. There are 16 different types. Anyone who is INFP can post here.

If you want to start another thread on your own type, do so, but please dont be disrespectful if you are not one and take over this thread. It is for INFPs only...if you are one join the club, if you arent please just read cos INFPS have important ideals to share!

One ideal is that we can work without being rudely interrupted cos we are thinkers and our train of thought needs that quiet time to process all the brilliant things we come up with. I think its also because we want to be inspired and inspire everyone else around us.
My search said that those classified with INFP have the ability to be empathic to the pain of others. I was simply stating, in what was thought to be an amusing way, that I took the time to actually see what your thread was about. Actually, I have a long running thread (5 1/2 years) called Pain Management Clinic so I don't see the need to start another thread about pain. My intention was not to be disrespectful but only to show my interest. At this point I'm not inclined to join the INFP club so I will pass.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
My search said that those classified with INFP have the ability to be empathic to the pain of others. I was simply stating, in what was thought to be an amusing way, that I took the time to actually see what your thread was about. Actually, I have a long running thread (5 1/2 years) called Pain Management Clinic so I don't see the need to start another thread about pain. My intention was not to be disrespectful but only to show my interest. At this point I'm not inclined to join the INFP club so I will pass.
ok well Im sure other INFPs will want to join you can just read and maybe emoji the posts you are interested in without derailing anyones thread.

Am sorry you are in pain but Im sure us INFPS can relate, because Jesus suffered the most of anybody on the cross which was extremely painful. He had two guys crucified next to him so, he wasnt suffering alone.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
So because I’m not part of the INFP club, I just came in to do this...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
you can be associate members of INFP club if you are not INFPs. :)

Wow I didnt know creating an INFP club would attract so many non INFPS.
Its like when I created a book club and nobody read any books in it.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
ok well Im sure other INFPs will want to join you can just read and maybe emoji the posts you are interested in without derailing anyones thread.

Am sorry you are in pain but Im sure us INFPS can relate, because Jesus suffered the most of anybody on the cross which was extremely painful. He had two guys crucified next to him so, he wasnt suffering alone.
Could somebody who is not on Lanolin's ignore list please explain two things to her?

First, this is not how forum threads work.

Second, I feel your pain is a colloquialism. she is not from the USA so she probably does not know this.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Am sorry you are in pain but Im sure us INFPS can relate, because Jesus suffered the most of anybody on the cross which was extremely painful. He had two guys crucified next to him so, he wasn't suffering alone.
I'm not in pain but I believe, and have known for years, that my purpose in life is to alleviate the pain and suffering of those that God has sent my way. At times I have failed miserly at this but each day the Lord wipes my slate clean so I can go forward with a clear mind.

Other than normal, minor aches and pains of getting older I really don't have much pain, at least not of the type that would be unbearable and affect the quality of life.

I believe that the most painful part for Jesus being crucified was being separated from the love of his Father for 3 days because the Father could not look at the sins of the world that Jesus was dying for. Each day in the eyes of the Lord is as thousand years and a thousand years a day so that was perhaps an unbearable amount of time for Him.

Yes, you are correct in saying that Jesus did not die alone as there was one thief who was empathic to the pain that he had caused by his sinful life that the Man next to him was dying for.

Regarding the thief hanging to the right of Jesus, He felt his pain.

OneOfHis

Mar 24, 2019
INFP indicates a person who is energized by time alone (Introverted), who focuses on ideas and concepts rather than facts and details (iNtuitive), who makes decisions based on feelings and values (Feeling) and who prefers to be spontaneous and flexible rather than planned and organized (Perceiving).

This is my first time hearing of this.

This describes someone who cares more about their wants than the truth....🤔

Right?

It sounds like a child stuck in their imagination and doesn't want to leave....

If someone is like this, would they even admit it? Or see it?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Could somebody who is not on Lanolin's ignore list please explain two things to her?

First, this is not how forum threads work.

Second, I feel your pain is a colloquialism. she is not from the USA so she probably does not know this.
Made famous by the 42nd president of the United States.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
INFP indicates a person who is energized by time alone (Introverted), who focuses on ideas and concepts rather than facts and details (iNtuitive), who makes decisions based on feelings and values (Feeling) and who prefers to be spontaneous and flexible rather than planned and organized (Perceiving).

Right?

Interesting...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Right?

Quoted for posterity. Mostly because this is awesome!