Intro

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RayOfSunshine

New member
May 9, 2021
3
13
3
51
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Welcome aboard. :giggle: May His light shine through you always. (y)

John 8:
12 "¶ Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome RayofSunshine. There are a few differences of opinion here but we are all united under the grace of Jesus Christ. Glad you are here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Nice to meet you and have you joining in the fellowship here at CC:) God bless you and your family!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
God bless you dear sister Sunshine! I pray that your hubby will get well soon. Welcome to CC!:):coffee: United indeed! PTL!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
There are quite a few introverts here including myself. This site was instrumental breaking out of my shell also when I joined years ago. Yes, most of us here are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Congrats on being newly married. You will find ample opportunity to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. Delighted to have you join us. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hello RayofSunshine
what a lovely name with a lovely smile to match it :D

Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Well, I'm not a Christian woman (he checks in the mirror to make sure), but I hope that you find what you're looking for here.

Welcome aboard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and oyster67
Hi. I'm RayOfSunshine. Married for 15 months now, looking to cultivate friendships with Christian women around the globe. I'm 46, a bit of an introvert and loner but I'm looking to break out of this shell and meet people who live different places or may think differently but we are united in our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Welcome!