Invested....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Looking closer at this passage concerning prayer…

pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:17‭-‬18 ESV

I am so encouraged knowing that the One responsible for every single component of life, all of nature's creation, salvation, love, joy, peace, all of it, everything, desires our intimate connection all the time.

It is one thing to love someone, it is another to like them, to want their interaction and time. Our Lord and Saviour seeks all our hearts and wants all our undistracted devotion. I find this so soothing to reflect upon.

He wants us to communicate with Him, to pray without ceasing. Wow!!! He is not only willing to draw near to us, but also it is His preference. When we pray, we of course are interracting with Him, but also Him with us. Can you think of a greater companion?

We are so blessed to have a Father who is invested in a way, like none other. No one deserves our investment like He.

Thank You Lord!!!

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Looking closer at this passage concerning prayer…

pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:17‭-‬18 ESV

I am so encouraged knowing that the One responsible for every single component of life, all of nature's creation, salvation, love, joy, peace, all of it, everything, desires our intimate connection all the time.

It is one thing to love someone, it is another to like them, to want their interaction and time. Our Lord and Saviour seeks all our hearts and wants all our undistracted devotion. I find this so soothing to reflect upon.

He wants us to communicate with Him, to pray without ceasing. Wow!!! He is not only willing to draw near to us, but also it is His preference. When we pray, we of course are interracting with Him, but also Him with us. Can you think of a greater companion?

We are so blessed to have a Father who is invested in a way, like none other. No one deserves our investment like He.

Thank You Lord!!!
aMEN. tHANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD INSTRUCTION. iT IS truly wonderful to know...

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
aMEN. tHANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD INSTRUCTION. iT IS truly wonderful to know...
Oh thank you. Honestly, I was kinda paying forward. I heard another talk about it, focusing on how He wants our active connection always. She, Dr Carolina Leaf, really made me look at the awesomeness of our Saviour in a way I hadn't yet quite thought of before. Thanks for your fellowship and kindness, brother. God Bless you. I hope you are feeling well.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Yep I think we dont realise how much God wants to redeem us we can never really repay Him for what Christ did for us, imagine how much it would actually cost to host heaven...