Is God a White man?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cino

Perhaps you should read the book of Revelation, where Apostle John gives a description of what he saw, in the image of God. His head, his hands, his feet, his face.... and after you read that, you will see that we are small insignificant grains of sand compared to the description given by John.

N

NiceneCreed

Meh, I figure this is about as offensive as I can think up. (In keeping with the theme of the board).

Is God (Jesus) a White man?

Is it really that important what Jesus looks like? When I consider briefly all the compassion, empathy, loving and caring attitude He had for all people, as well as His being the propitiation on the behalf of mankind, I could really care less what He looks like. It is unfortunate there are so many who feel Jesus' love for people is somehow different or contingent upon the color of His skin, as apposed to the content of His heart.

A

AngelCakes

this thread is ridiculous

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
People seem to always think of Yeshua as walking the earth in the color of the person thinking. There is nothing wrong with this until a person insists that believing that his salvation hangs on His color. Now is that not a shame?
Please, read about how we will all be just as Yeshua, though we will not be He. It is enough to be just like He.

Also, Yahweh is Spirit and would be worshiped in Spirit and Truth. We do not worship Yahweh in flesh, no, in spirit we worship Him, amen.

Last edited:
D

danschance

How retarded.. As if skin color is of any importance before God.
Only someone with racial issues or complete ignorance would open up a thread like this.

Mar 21, 2011
How retarded.. As if skin color is of any importance before God.
Only someone with racial issues or complete ignorance would open up a thread like this.
I made the thread in 2011 admist the context of extremely offensive threads on this forum. Very racist threads.

Thanks for the judgement but I find it foolish when you don't know the facts. Ride off on your high horse please.

john832

May 31, 2013
Meh, I figure this is about as offensive as I can think up. (In keeping with the theme of the board).

Is God (Jesus) a White man?
God is not white, black, yellow or red...

Rev 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.