Is Jesus God the Father, in human form? Or is He something/someone else?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Do you believe Jesus is God in human form?

• Total voters

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Is Jesus God the Father, in human form? Or is He something/ someone else?

Please answer, especially if you believe something else besides God the Father.... So I can learn learn and understand....

M

morefaithrequired

i asked a similar question the other day.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I'm sorry I cannot pull up the sight.... And I am sorry if this has has been asked 1,000 times before and now is boring....

So what is the answer?
it's the same site you are reading right now. different thread.
you have a notification right now pointing you to that thread; i mentioned you in it.
the thread is called "
Christ is God" and is over 45 pages of proof from scripture.

this is a link to the 'Christ is God' thread

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
I'm sorry I cannot pull up the sight.... And I am sorry if this has has been asked 1,000 times before and now is boring....

So what is the answer?
Thank you for reposting... I got to read it.... Brilliant post could not agree more.... well it is Scripture.... Who in their right Christian mind does not believe Scripture....

M

morefaithrequired

so what is your answer?
i wont be naive enough to give you a simple answer. Its complex. i will let the experts help you.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
i wont be naive enough to give you a simple answer. Its complex. i will let the experts help you.
Why do you not know Jesus and can give/ cannot give a definitive answer?
Why should you not defined what you believe?

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
it's the same site you are reading right now. different thread.
you have a notification right now pointing you to that thread; i mentioned you in it.
the thread is called "
Christ is God" and is over 45 pages of proof from scripture.

this is a link to the 'Christ is God' thread
I'm sorry I do not keep up.... Hope it was good stuff...lol... Honestly probably more serious than funny.... But I only want to be taken as a serious Christian on here....

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Yes, Christ was the manifestation of God in the flesh. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us" (John 1; 1&14). Christ responded to the devils temptation with, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" (Matthew 4:7). The Father, Son, & Spirit are different aspects expressing one entity, a single Godhead.

"Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?" (John 14: 8&9)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Jacob, Jesus is NOT God the Father, but He is God. Can you see the difference? The title of this thread and your question are two different things.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Please answer, especially if you believe something else besides God the Father.... So I can learn learn and understand....
Your question is answred completely and in plain words in Isaiah 9:6...…...allow me to past it here from the KJV...….it says the same in other translations and in the original tongue.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

NayborBear

Banned Serpent Seed Heresy

What is your answer?
Philippians 2
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

And He who sent Christ thought it not robbery for Jesus Christ of Nazareth to be called God either!

Does this make Christ the Father? No!

Paul "tries to explain" it this way:
1 Corinthians 12
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. (as Christ was the Father's gift of love towards a waywards people)
5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. (the "government of God" that Christ holds up on His shoulders)
6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. (the Father)
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. (Holy Spirit)

Made a little "lower" then the Angels, so that He (Christ) could die.

Same Spirit of God, manifesting itself in different ways, and forms, and "entities" (if you will) for the express purpose of fulfilling HIS WILL! FOR His good pleasure!

Now, ain't that "clear as mud" to you? :cool:

Mar 28, 2016

God is one he uses two of his many attributes to represent he is one. . . the father and a Son. The father and I are one ...all the time.

Jesus always did the will of the father.. . the kind of free will food the disciples knew not of.

This is to form His government . A loving Father authority plus willing submissive servant the Son working together in perfect harmony with one another. It creates the peace of God that surpasses human understanding.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
John
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it...

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
God is one he uses two of his many attributes to represent he is one. . . the father and a Son. The father and I are one ...all the time.

Jesus always did the will of the father.. . the kind of free will food the disciples knew not of.

This is to form His government . A loving Father authority plus willing submissive servant the Son working together in perfect harmony with one another. It creates the peace of God that surpasses human understanding.
This is almost heretical.

"Father" and "Son" are not attributes of God.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

grtidea.png
Give us what you think, even if you are just learning, or, just pfishing

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

Isaiah 9:
6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
1 Timothy 3: KJV
16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."