Of course the secular world thinks that. Loving your enemies, blessing those that curse you, and doing good to those who hate you and forgiving them is the complete opposite of the ways of this world. I pray that God touches your heart at some point, you don't know what your missing out on.
You too. You think because my label isn't the same as yours I know nothing about any of this. I've done more searching and question asking than most likely will in a lifetime, because I refused to listen to what I was simply told and I seeked God for myself and found answers.
Do you know what I found?
A magnificent creator that slaps his forehead when people need to have conversations like this one.
Why does my label, or lack of label, precede who I am to you people? Why is a nametag so important to you?