Elizabethan English is not the same as modern English. I'm English so I do know what I'm talking about. One simple example. "Conversation" these days means talking to people. In Elizabethan English, it meant a way of life. So Psalm 50:23 means something entirely different from what the KJV states.
How about this gem? "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him." Song of Solomon 5:4
or "And Joseph made haste; for his bowels did yearn upon his brother: and he sought where to weep; and he entered into his chamber, and wept there." Genesis 43:30
You are entitled to read whatever version suits you. But don't kid yourself that the KJV is superior to any other version. People don't necessarily need to know Greek and Hebrew to make sense of the KJV. They need to translate Elizabethan English to modern English. And guess what? You can buy Bibles that have done that.