Is man allowed by God to space travel?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
That kind of wisdom isn’t from God your following a bunch of crazy ideas or fathom them up yourself.

Wisdom from God is don’t go around calling peeps fools
The Bible shows and calls His People fools and foolish many times, when they are astray. I would think fear of the Lord would create the desire to read and understand all of His teachings in order to receive the Holy Spirit, before speaking as an authority on those matters.
Endless arguments without solutions are more signs of the endtimes.
I feel the attacks today from taking my stand. But there were a few that see my points I made, thank you Lord.
God Bless you All.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
The sunspot thing comes from other cultures writings of wisdom given as a part, just as we are all given a part.
that's interesting; what cultures wrote about sunspots?
you need a fairly specialized telescope to even know they exist.

In my opinion, Original Christianity carried no Bible no scrolls as Jesus commanded, but trusted what the Holy Spirit said through them without rehearsing what to say.
i think you've got some pretty serious misunderstanding here, dude. Jesus commanded us to search the scriptures and find Him in them. He says the volume of the scroll is written of Him. Paul commanded Timothy to study the scripture continually. the Bereans are called more noble than others because they diligently read the scrolls to seek out the truth of what they heard. the Messiah and His apostles quote from the scripture over and over and over and over and over and over --- you think they didn't put any stock in the written word?

please show me where you think it is Jesus commanded not to have and read the Bible??

I would think fear of the Lord would create the desire to read and understand all of His teachings
i would think that if you believe this you wouldn't say 'Jesus commanded to carry no Bible' out of the other side of your mouth.

could you clear this up for me?
thanks.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
and now most follow a Spelled book instead of what the Holy Spirit that speaks through the Anointed ones of God.
is this you basically telling me that if you - a self proclaimed anointed messenger - contradict what i read in the scripture, i ought to believe you instead of what i read, otherwise i'm being evil?

am i misunderstanding this statement?

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Those of you who argue and mock, the real war is inside of you first, with your God first, then with His Messengers second.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Those of you who argue and mock, the real war is inside of you first, with your God first, then with His Messengers second.
I'm tired of this. Get this straight sir or madam. You are not a messenger of the God I serve! I know Jesus and I read His word to me and the world, and you and your posts are nothing like Jesus.

Beware that you attend here in a community of those living in the anointing. We see you beyond the words you think we should take seriously and in order to deliver your mockery and derision to a community you seek to have sport with.

God is watching.

And He sees you, and your heart. Unbelievers think they take Christians for a ride when they troll communities where we gather. They're wrong. What they accomplish instead is to give evidence of what unrepentant sin lived in a life's time causes that arrogant sinner to become.
And in the event your rebuttal that I shall never read after this is to arrive as, "ARE YOU CALLING ME AN ATHEIST?" I will tell you here and now, NO!
You are!

Be not surprised when the Lord has had enough of your behavior and delivers upon you and your life proof of what was forewarned in His message to the likes of you in His word. GOD IS NOT MOCKED!
Trust what I tell you, you shall soon find this out.
I would sign off with, God be with you, however, that would defeat the purpose of the mighty lesson you have coming.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Even though I am writing this Message on the Internet, the Ministry that I have been anointed with has had greater success in the Physical realm not the digital, from my experience trying the last 3 months since I started writing on the Internet.
i can shed some light on that.

when you go to a Bible discussion section of a website dedicated to Christian conversation, you are interacting with a cross-section of people who have a very high probability of being far more Biblically literate than not, who devote statistically much more time and thought and energy to understanding the scripture and contemplating the things of God. this, where you are posting right now, does not represent an 'average group of people'

if you've got bad doctrine and you talk about it to random people you meet in the world, you're going to have a fairly good success rate convincing them to believe you. you're going to meet plenty of naive people ready to swallow anything that sounds vaguely spiritual.
if you've got bad doctrine and you talk about it to people you meet in a niche corner of the internet devoted to examining right doctrine, you ain't gonna fair so well. you're going to get scrutinized by people who are not entirely ignorant and who are not in the habit of being blown back and forth by every wind.

but you gonna blame that on the fact that we meet here on the internet?
nah. know the setting. if you're having a more difficult time trying to convince what amounts to a Bible study group to believe your ideas about the Bible than you are having trying to convince whoever you bump into at walmart in the middle of the night of the same thing, it might be prudent to examine yourself before chalking it up to a fault in the medium by which your words are transmitted.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
that's interesting; what cultures wrote about sunspots?
you need a fairly specialized telescope to even know they exist.

i think you've got some pretty serious misunderstanding here, dude. Jesus commanded us to search the scriptures and find Him in them. He says the volume of the scroll is written of Him. Paul commanded Timothy to study the scripture continually. the Bereans are called more noble than others because they diligently read the scrolls to seek out the truth of what they heard. the Messiah and His apostles quote from the scripture over and over and over and over and over and over --- you think they didn't put any stock in the written word?

please show me where you think it is Jesus commanded not to have and read the Bible??

i would think that if you believe this you wouldn't say 'Jesus commanded to carry no Bible' out of the other side of your mouth.

could you clear this up for me?
thanks.
There was no Bible in Yoshua's time only written scriptures.
is this you basically telling me that if you - a self proclaimed anointed messenger - contradict what i read in the scripture, i ought to believe you instead of what i read, otherwise i'm being evil?

am i misunderstanding this statement?
I never said that the Bible was all scriptures, just what the corrupt catholic church fathers have given you. All scripture that is inspired by God is a Guide to the Holy Spirit by acceptance of God's Son and gift given by His sacrificing of His life willingly for the sake of Mankind. I said all scripture, its your misunderstanding me that I said the Bible is all scripture, it isn't. If everything that Yoshua did was written, it would fill more than the earth could hold.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I would think fear of the Lord would create the desire to read and understand all of His teachings in order to receive the Holy Spirit,
We do not receive the Holy Spirit by understanding all of the Lord's teachings, but rather by faith. Understanding is given consequently, not the other way around.

Endless arguments without solutions are more signs of the endtimes.
Which verse of Scripture tells you that?

I feel the attacks today from taking my stand.
No, sir, you have a false-martyr attitude.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

I never said that the Bible was all scriptures, just what the corrupt catholic church fathers have given you. All scripture that is inspired by God is a Guide to the Holy Spirit by acceptance of God's Son and gift given by His sacrificing of His life willingly for the sake of Mankind. I said all scripture, its your misunderstanding me that I said the Bible is all scripture, it isn't. If everything that Yoshua did was written, it would fill more than the earth could hold.
You have a self-defeating view of "all Scripture". We have the Scripture as God intended. You aren't going to get many people here agreeing with your open-canon position.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
guess what a Bible is?
written scripture. ;)

I never said that the Bible was all scriptures, just what the corrupt catholic church fathers have given you. All scripture that is inspired by God is a Guide to the Holy Spirit by acceptance of God's Son and gift given by His sacrificing of His life willingly for the sake of Mankind. I said all scripture, its your misunderstanding me that I said the Bible is all scripture, it isn't.
just to be clear, is this you saying that the Bible is corrupt, that there are many things in it you don't believe?
and/or is this you saying that you consider other things scripture too? that you count your own personal revelations to be '
scripture' and other books outside of the Bible, too?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I said all scripture, its your misunderstanding me that I said the Bible is all scripture, it isn't.
let's revisit that -- this is what you said:
In my opinion, Original Christianity carried no Bible no scrolls as Jesus commanded, but trusted what the Holy Spirit said through them without rehearsing what to say. This type of teaching stopped happening after the King James Bible and a few earlier copies of the Latin canonization of the scriptures, and now most follow a Spelled book instead of what the Holy Spirit that speaks through the Anointed ones of God. Don't get me wrong I am not putting down the true Word of God, only that it is not being used or translated to bring the wisdom it possesses to the understanding of today's crystal ball brainwashed masses.
  • what do you mean 'carried no Bible as Jesus commanded' ?
    • this?
      • When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.
        (Luke 12:11-12)
      • do you think this is saying 'don't meditate on scripture, don't hide it in your heart' ??
      • do you thing Christ saying 'do not worry' = 'don't own or read a Bible' ??
  • what do you mean, people 'follow' the Bible 'instead of' what the Holy Spirit speaks 'through the anointed ones' ?
    • you say people follow the Bible instead of the Spirit
      • are you not saying the Bible says something different than what the Spirit says?
      • is the Bible authored by the Holy Spirit, yes or no? what do you say?
    • you call yourself one a specially anointed one.
      • are you not saying that i should follow you instead of the Bible?
  • what do you mean 'the true Word of God' ?
    • you are contrasting what you call "the true word" with what's written in the Bible, are you not?
      • are you not saying that what's in the Bible isn't 'the true word' ?
      • exactly what 'wisdom' and 'understanding' are you telling me is not being drawn out? that using weather satellites or having an orbital space station is satanic? that the latest mutant flu strain is going to wipe out America for the great sin of launching rockets to study God's creation?
  • when you say "the Bible isn't all scripture" what do you mean by that?
    • do you mean there is actual scripture that isn't in the Bible?
    • do you mean not everything in the Bible is actual scripture?

i hope you don't mind taking the time to clarify some of this for me.
i'm not particularly bright, and i often have trouble properly understanding things.
thanks

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
guess what a Bible is?
written scripture. ;)

just to be clear, is this you saying that the Bible is corrupt, that there are many things in it you don't believe?
and/or is this you saying that you consider other things scripture too? that you count your own personal revelations to be '
scripture' and other books outside of the Bible, too?
Most Christians today don't know that the Torah, the first 5 books in your Bible, was one word no vowels, The Spirit of God would, though the Levi Priesthood, then add the vowels and diacritical marks, break up the word to become words of understanding for the time and People it was given to. Quite different than when its translated into another language and the words becomes solidified. The vowels of the Hebrew language are considered the Spirit of that Language. How do you peel back the many layers of the onion skin of time to what the Word was originally when so many hold the translation higher than the original of how scripture works and can be understood.
We have to become like little Children to accept and be accepted, and that can mean all of us need to put what we think are the laws and serve the greater law of Love as commanded, me too.
It is better to have a friend who frowns than an enemy that smiles.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Most Christians today don't know that the Torah, the first 5 books in your Bible, was one word no vowels, The Spirit of God would, though the Levi Priesthood, then add the vowels and diacritical marks, break up the word to become words of understanding for the time and People it was given to. Quite different than when its translated into another language and the words becomes solidified. The vowels of the Hebrew language are considered the Spirit of that Language. How do you peel back the many layers of the onion skin of time to what the Word was originally when so many hold the translation higher than the original of how scripture works and can be understood.
We have to become like little Children to accept and be accepted, and that can mean all of us need to put what we think are the laws and serve the greater law of Love as commanded, me too.

yeah um,
i asked a bunch of very specific questions and you didn't answer any of them. so does that make you my friend or my enemy?

any chance you could answer anything i've asked you? appreciate it.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Throughout time the Messengers were mocked and murdered for going against the perverted systems of man, why should it be different now? Those who love artificial light and life are coming out in numbers to show their selves now. Corruptible flesh must be dealt with where it originates here on earth in the hearts of men first, Satan cannot be allowed into the heavens and must be brought down again.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Throughout time the Messengers were mocked and murdered for going against the perverted systems of man, why should it be different now?
examining what people say, and comparing it with scripture to see if it is true, does not count as "mocking"

to not blindly follow every stranger who comes along declaring himself an anointed prophet is not tantamount to rejecting God.
it's wisdom. it is in fact the commandment of God, that we test the spirits.

if your message can't stand up to scrutiny then it is right it should fall.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You greatly underestimate the knowledge and understanding of people on this forum.