Is the Coronaviruses related to the last days?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2016
Please support your answers with scripture(s).

God's Prescription for spiritual sickness:

If My People, which are called by My Name (Believers), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I don't know.

Isaiah 55:9 For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014

If My People, which are called by My Name (Believers), shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Hard to say but pestilence is one of the end time sign

Matthew 24:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Apr 15, 2017

It could be related to the last days by people wanting to establish the new age movement in the world, but not as a plague from God.

I believe it is another problem to add to the problems the new age movement want for the world, and could be a stepping stone for worse things to come, for the more problems added to the world the more the world will come together to try to solve the problems which is what they want.

For they believe in controlled conflict brings about controlled change, or constructive chaos.

I believe the world will have more problems and some planned out so it will drive the world to come together which WW1 and WW2 was probably set up for the purpose of getting the world to cooperate with each other.

Which after WW1 they set up league of Nations, and after WW2 they set up United Nations, and then United Religions in the year 2000.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
It could be related to the last days by people wanting to establish the new age movement in the world, but not as a plague from God.

I believe it is another problem to add to the problems the new age movement want for the world, and could be a stepping stone for worse things to come, for the more problems added to the world the more the world will come together to try to solve the problems which is what they want.

For they believe in controlled conflict brings about controlled change, or constructive chaos.

I believe the world will have more problems and some planned out so it will drive the world to come together which WW1 and WW2 was probably set up for the purpose of getting the world to cooperate with each other.

Which after WW1 they set up league of Nations, and after WW2 they set up United Nations, and then United Religions in the year 2000.
I read about Hegelian doctrine, in order to united the world under one government, the evil people make a world war, to make people cry for peace than offer solution, if you want peace than let make one world government.

Jan 17, 2020
God controls all. Nothing happens apart from him. Revelation shows this and other plagues of the past as Judgement.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Matthew 24:7
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Self explanatory

Aerials1978

Dec 10, 2019
Could it be a precursor to what will occur when the Black Rider comes? Perhaps.

Sep 3, 2016
83,896 confirmed cases worldwide. Some reports say that 70% of the world population will be infected. While some reports say this is fake news, lies, fear to destroy the stock market. What does the Bible say about the last days before the Rapture?

Sep 3, 2016
The Bible teaches that each of us must deny himself, daily. It teaches that the believer must die to self and that self must be hidden in Christ. All victory is found in the Cross of Christ, and no victory is found outside of the Cross. Faith in Jesus Christ and the Cross (the Blood of Jesus) is the only Faith that saved us and continues to be the only Faith that God honors. When we move our Faith to something other, even when we don’t know that we have, these things will be absent of Christ.

Remember, we only overcome by the Blood of the Lamb (Jesus Christ and Him Crucified) and the word of our testimony (our testimony must only be that victory comes by Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ and Him Crucified, i.e., the Blood of Jesus).

The Joy of the LORD is your strength (God rejoicing in us with strength and safety).

Jun 10, 2019

If My People, which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Not sure off hand what scripture says about a one world order, but yes this could be just one small step to a one world system.

Sorry I subtracted the believers from the verse it doesn't appear to fit people called by my believers or name believers etc.

Jun 10, 2019

If My People, (Believers) which are called by My Name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
not to be picky but placement can mean a lot if placed in the wrong spot

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
We who are in Christ need not fear.

True, but this still doesn't mean it's not related to the end of days. Everything is related to the end of days isn't it? Every day we live is ONE DAY closer to the end. And, given the totality of deaths, this virus might, and I emphasize might, rise to the level of one of the Seals from Revelation. Time will tell.

But, yes, Christians have no need to fear. Not even IF they are one of those who will be taken from us by this virus, for those who become victims of this virus will be at home with the Lord.

Biggest thing is to BE SAFE! Take the necessary action(s) to lessen the danger to yourselves. I'm doing what I think is reasonable, but am not PANICING.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
True, but this still doesn't mean it's not related to the end of days. Everything is related to the end of days isn't it? Every day we live is ONE DAY closer to the end. And, given the totality of deaths, this virus might, and I emphasize might, rise to the level of one of the Seals from Revelation. Time will tell.

But, yes, Christians have no need to fear. Not even IF they are one of those who will be taken from us by this virus, for those who become victims of this virus will be at home with the Lord.

Biggest thing is to BE SAFE! Take the necessary action(s) to lessen the danger to yourselves. I'm doing what I think is reasonable, but am not PANICING.
Me too...thanks for wise advice……...

Wayne_Gearing

Mar 6, 2020
I actually mentioned this to my wife. My personal belief is that this is the beginning of the end and the rapture will be upon us soon

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Do not be disappointed if you are among those with knowledge left in body during the Great T who will help others who do not yet know Jesus. Ref. Daniel.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I actually mentioned this to my wife. My personal belief is that this is the beginning of the end and the rapture will be upon us soon
IF that's true, I won't be here much longer.............just saying
:)