ISLAM and MUSLIMS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

I just got a mental picture,have no idea if its anywhere close to the reality. Do you shave your legs?
What???? shave my legs? And lose my masculine profile ....nonsense.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
I mean, even with Magentas posts, like the ones about higher Islamic populations. Having more people of this belief system means youll have more people practicing and enforcing it. And that will lead to more people enforcing the teachings of Muhammad.

And that is what people are worried about, and I dont believe that its an irrational fear. Muslims should absolutely be allowed to live where they want, but thats the importance of questioning the beliefs that make up Islam.

Exactly., these are normal valid REAL concerns when we find out what is really going on. There is danger and it's already made it's way into other countries and they are warning us here in America but many American's have no idea. I didn't until not long after November of 2016.

I was blissfully unaware of any wrong doing going on here in America and in other free countries. My son went to Iraq as a Marine ground forces and when he came back he told us the Islamic system has no respect for life and they hate Americans. Some of the people give their kids away to anyone who wants to pay for them along with other things my son reported to us and some things he didn't tell his mother. I figured this was isolated waaay out in the Middle east waaay far away from "civilization"

I can't understand the anger of Americans here who are out in the streets and joining these thugs except that we have had 8yrs of Obama's message day in and day out propaganda about us Americans and our way of life. Patriotism was all but gone here in many areas. When a country gets told by it's leaders day in and day out over the airways and in the newspapers that we are capitalistic pigs it sends a message to the people even without them realizing it's being sent. That is how propaganda works.

We have to think for ourselves and be vigilant as Christians and citizens to seek to always know the truth and not to fear it when we find it. And certainly not to get angry at those here like Magenta who are giving the videos for us to see. I saw many videos some time ago and more are coming out. It is shocking and it is real.

It's not made up news. I had to take the news in doses because it was so hard to imagine we Americans are allowing Islam and paying Islamic terrorists to live and move in our cities. The treatment of children and the mutilation especially got to me. The way the mothers and grandmothers just allowed their daughters to be mutilated like it was some passage into womanhood. Brainwashing is real. Confusion is of the devil. Christians need to be in the forefront telling the truth.

We can't allow the liberal mindset of accepting all ways of life to come into our societies. That is not hate it is good sense (obviously). But for some reason people are being blinded and fighting for the very evil that would destroy them. When I sent information about Islam to my family and friends on FB many don't want to know. They are just like I was. Bad news was not welcome.,"we don't go on FB for this political stuff."

But this is how it works now. Social media is how we communicate now because we can't get the truth from the old news sources anymore. The world has changed drastically in the last few years. Sorry for the length of this post. Again, thank you Magenta and all those who added to this thread about Islam and Muslims. As much as we hate to hear it it's all true and we have not even heard it all yet. Jesus is coming and that is the great news!!!! We can rest in Him as we tell the world He came to save people from their sin.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
[video=youtube;1XUVRmqwf8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUVRmqwf8U[/video]

Again, we have to take this Islam horror in doses because it's impossible to understand how whole countries have allowed all to happen without any resistance. The food issue really bugs me. I'd like to find out what foods to avoid. Thanks again Magenta. There is so much I don't know even though I know some things.

These men who are going after little girls and boys need to be kicked out of our countries and or locked up.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
we have churches here with the strict dress codes for women and more layed back for men. Pentecostal and Methodist wear the long dresses, many of those women wont leave the house without their hear pulled back and the long dress. my ex mother in law would dress like that everywhere and that lady was worse than any Muslim terrorist, all she needed was pitchfork.

are you serious!!!!?????

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Does it come in purple?

LOL When I was a little girl and we went to Catholic church, we wore pretty hats and white gloves and pretty dresses and black or white patten leather shoes. At Easter we had Easter Bonnets. l Mom even had a pretty little fishnet vial on a cute velvet hat like Jackie O. I cannot believe some of you guys are comparing this to THAT !!

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Reminds me of when I moved south from Canada.Here the temps stay in the 90s+ all summer.My brother in law had attended a holiness church and some of the ideas stuck. He mentioned wearing sleeves in church,he had my sister dressing like the holiness do. So he said "you should wear sleeves and cover up to your neck and wear a blue jean skirt." I said "its nearly 100 degrees outside,you're lucky Im wearing clothes,now zip it!" I seriously would not survive a day in an Islamic country,they'd have me buried to my neck before sundown. Id dang well have the last word though! :mad:

No dear sister. You would have been brought up in Islam from a little girl., you would have been mutilated and subdued and learned from day one how you were to behave in order to survive and please Allah. You would not have a free spirit to dream and be the lovely woman God meant you to be.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
1 Corinthians 11 5-6
5 but every wife[c] who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head, since it is the same as if her head were shaven. 6 For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.
You have not delivered the verses in context..

(1 Corinthians 11:5-16) "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. {6} For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. {7} For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. {8} For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. {9} Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. {10} For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. {11} Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. {12} For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. {13} Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? {14} Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? {15} But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. {16} But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God."

So Paul declares that long hair is the covering that God has given to woman.. And Paul's answer to his question "" is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?"" is ""we have no such custom, neither the churches of God."" So woman with long hair do not need any extra covering according to Paul because their long hair is a natural covering given to them by God..

It's amazing what we learn when we read the scriptures in context and do selectively quote isolated verses to push a pro islam line..

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Again, we have to take this Islam horror in doses because it's impossible to understand how whole countries have allowed all to happen without any resistance. The food issue really bugs me. I'd like to find out what foods to avoid. Thanks again Magenta. There is so much I don't know even though I know some things.
Campbell's soup, Pringles, who knew? I don't eat those products to begin with, but I would like to know which foods to avoid also, so that I am not unwittingly supporting Islamic terrorism with my grocery shopping. Anything processed as halal foods for Muslims might have a stamp of some kind saying halal, and/or with Arabic writing and symbols like a crescent moon, for instance, which is a symbol connected to their Satanic religion. I realize people do not like me calling their religion Satanic, but it is, so that is what I am going to call it.

There is a hidden tax in food certified as halal. Part of that tax supports Islamic extremism and funds terrorism in the U.S. and around the world.

The labels don’t always say “halal” which is why you should familiarize yourself with the Arabic lettering for halal. IFANCA uses the letter M with a crescent.

IFANCA Halal-certified Products is one of the most comprehensive sources for verifying whether foods or products are halal-certified and sharia-compliant.

In 2007 and 2008, ISNA was named by the U.S. Justice Department as a co-conspirator for two federal trials dealing with the financing of millions of dollars to Hamas. The defendants of the trials were the leaders of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and HLF itself. In the end, each was found guilty of all charges.

All of these symbols indicate that the food was prepared and blessed in accordance with Islamic law. In the case of halal-slaughtered meat, this means extreme pain and suffering for the animals. whose throats are cut partially so they bleed out, often taking 10 – 15 minutes for them to die in excruciating pain. http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/03/29/are-you-inadvertently-supporting-islamic-terrorism-by-unwittingly-buying-halal-food/

halal.jpg

halal2.jpg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Campbell’s soups, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, Sun-Maid raisins, Nestle chocolate, and according to the bio of IFANCA’s President Muhammad Munir Chaudry, Hershey and Pepsi too. In fact, at a 2011 Islamist forum moderated by then-ISNA Secretary General Safaa Zarzour, one of the featured participants, Pepsi’s Chief Scientific Officer Mehmood Khan, claimed that Pepsi “collaborates” with IFANCA with “those 24 countries we [Pepsi] have halal certification.”

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The value of the halal food market in France alone is estimated at $7 billion, and has doubled in five years. France's second largest fast food chain, Quick, now serves halal-only menus in 22 of its restaurants, targeting France's large Muslim population.

But Quick's halal burger stands in France are almost completely owned by the French government, which means the government, whose constitution mandates strict secularism, is in the religious food business.

Leading the fight against Quick's sale of halal food is Charles Aslangul, a 21-year old city councilman, college student, and president of the Republican Order.

"We respect all religions, but I want to maintain the wall between the French state and the religious, and between a state-owned company and a religious food product. This should not happen with public money," he told CBN News.

When Aslangul began his campaign, he said the media treated him like a fascist. He was eventually charged with hate speech. A court found him innocent, and now the young French politician is suing Quick for false accusation.

"Islam is trying to impose itself in the public area. I am not stigmatizing Islam. I am simply describing the situation when Islam's radical wing tries to impose itself over our republican laws," he explained.
Muslim Halal Food Sales Supporting Terrorism? - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
You have not delivered the verses in context..

(1 Corinthians 11:5-16) "But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. {6} For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. {7} For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. {8} For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. {9} Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man. {10} For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. {11} Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord. {12} For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God. {13} Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? {14} Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? {15} But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. {16} But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God."

So Paul declares that long hair is the covering that God has given to woman.. And Paul's answer to his question "" is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?"" is ""we have no such custom, neither the churches of God."" So woman with long hair do not need any extra covering according to Paul because their long hair is a natural covering given to them by God..

It's amazing what we learn when we read the scriptures in context and do selectively quote isolated verses to push a pro islam line..

Im not really sure why Jaybird is working so hard to prove that Islam is a wonderful religion : / Its fine if he wants to defend women covering themselves by choice I guess, but he seems as if hes working hard to prove that everyone who speaks out against the religion of Islam itself is foolish.

Ive seen a few Christians who, for some reason, seem to think its their duty to defend "world religions". I dont think they understand that they should not​ be in support of idolatry.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I realize that some people seem to dislike Pat Condell, perhaps because he is an atheist, but I do not hold that against him, especially since he is so articulate concerning the evils of Islam :) I would like to remind people that even Moses and David made major mistakes...

[video=youtube;3gYq2DQG1zI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gYq2DQG1zI[/video]

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Im not against him, I actually have no idea who he is : p Ive heard about him, Im just mostly worried about it on a Christian level. I mean yeah Islam is absolutely evil and people need to know that. But my hope is not that Islam will reform itself, but that Muslims will come to Christ.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Im not against him, I actually have no idea who he is : p Ive heard about him, Im just mostly worried about it on a Christian level. I mean yeah Islam is absolutely evil and people need to know that. But my hope is not that Islam will reform itself, but that Muslims will come to Christ.
Islam will not reform itself in our life time. I have been accused in this thread by people who think they are being polite to call me a Satanist who wishes to prevent the spread of the gospel and keep Muslims from hearing the truth. So it is easy for me to see how deceived people are about the Muslim issue when I get attacked so ruthlessly and repeatedly for simply sharing facts about what is going on in our world with the advance of Islam and the forced migration of Muslims into countries where Muslims have no intention of reform or integrating or respecting our way of life. Pat Condell may be an atheist, but he has been aware of the Muslim menace for quite some time, because he lives in Britain where sharia law gained a foothold, shocking the nation.

Tom Wallace has a daily Christian radio program that can also be listened to online kari55.com as well as archived materials, through his website, Fortress of Faith. I have mentioned him to you a couple of times before :)

How about Paul Joseph Watson?

[video=youtube;Eah1niD0dqs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs[/video]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
How can Islam reform itself? They would have to throw out the Koran. As it is, they will kill you for ripping a page out of it, or burning it. There are Muslims working to reform Islam, but they have to actually ignore the explicit teachings of Islam to do that, so they can hardly be called Muslims.

Jul 27, 2016
Campbell's soup, Pringles, who knew? I don't eat those products to begin with, but I would like to know which foods to avoid also, so that I am not unwittingly supporting Islamic terrorism with my grocery shopping. Anything processed as halal foods for Muslims might have a stamp of some kind saying halal, and/or with Arabic writing and symbols like a crescent moon, for instance, which is a symbol connected to their Satanic religion. I realize people do not like me calling their religion Satanic, but it is, so that is what I am going to call it.

There is a hidden tax in food certified as halal. Part of that tax supports Islamic extremism and funds terrorism in the U.S. and around the world.

The labels don’t always say “halal” which is why you should familiarize yourself with the Arabic lettering for halal. IFANCA uses the letter M with a crescent.

IFANCA Halal-certified Products is one of the most comprehensive sources for verifying whether foods or products are halal-certified and sharia-compliant.

In 2007 and 2008, ISNA was named by the U.S. Justice Department as a co-conspirator for two federal trials dealing with the financing of millions of dollars to Hamas. The defendants of the trials were the leaders of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and HLF itself. In the end, each was found guilty of all charges.

All of these symbols indicate that the food was prepared and blessed in accordance with Islamic law. In the case of halal-slaughtered meat, this means extreme pain and suffering for the animals. whose throats are cut partially so they bleed out, often taking 10 – 15 minutes for them to die in excruciating pain. http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/03/29/are-you-inadvertently-supporting-islamic-terrorism-by-unwittingly-buying-halal-food/

View attachment 168818

View attachment 168819
Blooming heck, all those symbols mean that the product has been created using halal? I have seen that last logo on the end of the second row down on TONS of products here in the UK, never knew it meant a halal product though.

It is literally on TONS of foods. There has been an outrage really, a lot of arguing about halal easter eggs here in the UK latley on facebook. Some of our biggest supermarket retailers ONLY sell halal easter eggs or halal "chocolate eggs" as they are starting to call them. With the politically correct and the muslims being "offended" by the term "easter" so some chocolate producers and some supermarkets have took the word "easter" out to be PC to the muslims.

But there has been massive arguments with the halal easter eggs. Some of our biggest supermarkets only sell halal chocolate eggs, while other big supermarkets are under pressure because they sell both halal friendly easter eggs AND normal chocolate easter eggs. there is just no way to win, they are just trying to take over and don't accept our way of life.

Halal is to put animals in MASSIVE pain to make the product halal anyway. I don't even understand why these products are legal in the first place.