ISLAM and MUSLIMS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Thats why your supposed to let the animal bleed out before u cook it lol

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Pardon my stupidity, but what is halal?
Yeah but when people are grocery shopping, they ain't gonna look at every label to see if it contains halal or not..
People actually do look at labels. I have been doing it for over forty years, because I care about what is in my food and where it is from, how nutritious it is, whether or not there are harmful ingredients in it, how natural it is etc. If you buy halal certified foods you are inadvertently supporting Islamic terrorism. I posted info on this earlier, on page 23 of this thread :)

Campbell's soup, Pringles, who knew? I don't eat those products to begin with, but I would like to know which foods to avoid also, so that I am not unwittingly supporting Islamic terrorism with my grocery shopping. Anything processed as halal foods for Muslims might have a stamp of some kind saying halal, and/or with Arabic writing and symbols like a crescent moon, for instance, which is a symbol connected to their Satanic religion. I realize people do not like me calling their religion Satanic, but it is, so that is what I am going to call it.

There is a hidden tax in food certified as halal. Part of that tax supports Islamic extremism and funds terrorism in the U.S. and around the world.

The labels don’t always say “halal” which is why you should familiarize yourself with the Arabic lettering for halal. IFANCA uses the letter M with a crescent.

IFANCA Halal-certified Products is one of the most comprehensive sources for verifying whether foods or products are halal-certified and sharia-compliant.

In 2007 and 2008, ISNA was named by the U.S. Justice Department as a co-conspirator for two federal trials dealing with the financing of millions of dollars to Hamas. The defendants of the trials were the leaders of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) and HLF itself. In the end, each was found guilty of all charges.

All of these symbols indicate that the food was prepared and blessed in accordance with Islamic law. In the case of halal-slaughtered meat, this means extreme pain and suffering for the animals. whose throats are cut partially so they bleed out, often taking 10 – 15 minutes for them to die in excruciating pain. http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/03/29/are-you-inadvertently-supporting-islamic-terrorism-by-unwittingly-buying-halal-food/

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The greatest threat to Islamic terrorism is an informed public.

[video=youtube;qv1cWoa-N_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1cWoa-N_U[/video]

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
Of all of these, the only one Ive ever seen is the little square that looks like a barcode, far right second row. And all this time I thought it was just something you could scan with your phone for info or something? I will remember that from now on.
I dunno why they dont use a clear and easy to understand stamp, Im assuming theyre worried about losing consumers in the US.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Of all of these, the only one Ive ever seen is the little square that looks like a barcode, far right second row. And all this time I thought it was just something you could scan with your phone for info or something? I will remember that from now on.
I dunno why they dont use a clear and easy to understand stamp, Im assuming theyre worried about losing consumers in the US.
There are so many things that use that square code you can use your phone to scan, so that is probably a specific one and not indicating that anything that looks similar is halal. In France the halal food industry is believed to be worth seven billion dollars annually, and the government is now financially involved!

The halal food movement in France was troublesome enough when we learned that
a secret embedded Islamic tax was being added to each sale. But CBN reported yesterday that it’s worse than that, because France’s $7 billion halal food industry has links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Buying halal food doesn’t just mean a deeper penetration of sharia into the West–it could mean that a portion of the purchase price ends in the pockets of Muslim Brotherhood cohorts.
https://counterjihadreport.com/2012/01/07/what-you-should-know-about-the-halal-food-industry/

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Even if the tax that goes to fund terrorism is only one percent on halal food, in the country of France alone, with a halal food industry worth seven billion annually (and presumably growing), that seven billion taxed at one percent would generate seventy million dollars a year.

Jul 27, 2016
Thats why your supposed to let the animal bleed out before u cook it lol
I just had my vegetarian desire hit reading that... I'm not a veggie myself, but almost. I don't eat much meat (I know I should, just don't enjoy the taste).

Jul 27, 2016
There are so many things that use that square code you can use your phone to scan, so that is probably a specific one and not indicating that anything that looks similar is halal. In France the halal food industry is believed to be worth seven billion dollars annually, and the government is now financially involved!

The halal food movement in France was troublesome enough when we learned that
a secret embedded Islamic tax was being added to each sale. But CBN reported yesterday that it’s worse than that, because France’s $7 billion halal food industry has links to the Muslim Brotherhood. Buying halal food doesn’t just mean a deeper penetration of sharia into the West–it could mean that a portion of the purchase price ends in the pockets of Muslim Brotherhood cohorts.
https://counterjihadreport.com/2012/01/07/what-you-should-know-about-the-halal-food-industry/
And that explains why the politically correct in France are SO against Le Penn from winning in the French election.

There was another attack on Paris last night, where a cop got killed, and some other people got injured yesterday. It's madness, it just doesn't stop happening.

K

kaylagrl

Very interesting story to add to this discussion. From WND...

https://hellochristian.com/7296-a-group-of-lions-save-christians-from-execution-by-islamic-militants-says-pastor

[FONT=&quot]It is a remarkable story of God's intervening hand to save his people. Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, says that he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions, according to WND. Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again," Pastor Paul wrote, "and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!" It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of militants reached the house, armed with steel bars and other weapons,” he reported to WND.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pastor Ciniraj thought this was the end of the road for him, and feared for the life of the 80-year-old resident, and several children who were taking refuge in the house alongside him. “Losing all hope, we thought for sure this was our last day,” he said. They only had just one more thing to do: pray. Then, something truly Biblical took place! [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Completely unexpectedly, a lion ran from the forest, leapt toward the militants, and seized one by the neck. When other combatants tried to attack the lion, two other lions bounded toward them. The terrified militants fled the site, and the lions left us completely alone,” he said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Equally astonishing, records show no lions are supposed to live in that forest,” he said.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ciniraj reported that he had been approaching the closing of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. “As that drew to a close, more than 3,000 former Muslims were baptized in many of our churches in Asia, Africa and the Middle East," he said. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The Lord enabled me to baptize many people during this time."

[/FONT]

Jul 27, 2016

Very interesting story to add to this discussion. From WND...

https://hellochristian.com/7296-a-group-of-lions-save-christians-from-execution-by-islamic-militants-says-pastor

It is a remarkable story of God's intervening hand to save his people. Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, says that he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions, according to WND. Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away.
"My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again," Pastor Paul wrote, "and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!" It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of militants reached the house, armed with steel bars and other weapons,” he reported to WND.

Pastor Ciniraj thought this was the end of the road for him, and feared for the life of the 80-year-old resident, and several children who were taking refuge in the house alongside him. “Losing all hope, we thought for sure this was our last day,” he said. They only had just one more thing to do: pray. Then, something truly Biblical took place!
“Completely unexpectedly, a lion ran from the forest, leapt toward the militants, and seized one by the neck. When other combatants tried to attack the lion, two other lions bounded toward them. The terrified militants fled the site, and the lions left us completely alone,” he said.
“Equally astonishing, records show no lions are supposed to live in that forest,” he said.

Ciniraj reported that he had been approaching the closing of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. “As that drew to a close, more than 3,000 former Muslims were baptized in many of our churches in Asia, Africa and the Middle East," he said.
"The Lord enabled me to baptize many people during this time."

That's LOVELY that God used lions to save them :D I love big cats, and that God used 3 lions to protect those Christians to save them, it's really wonderful :D

It's SO lovely showing how faith in God can save them too :D

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
And that explains why the politically correct in France are SO against Le Penn from winning in the French election.

There was another attack on Paris last night, where a cop got killed, and some other people got injured yesterday. It's madness, it just doesn't stop happening.
I think that France is already lost. They can slow down the flow of new muslims into France, but they have so many of them already that I do not know how even Le Penn can solve that.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think that France is already lost. They can slow down the flow of new muslims into France, but they have so many of them already that I do not know how even Le Penn can solve that.

Do remember that France's problems with Muslims come as a result of expansionist policies and conquering countries like Algeria and Morocco, where citizens were given the right to immigrant to France, easily, which they did! True, there are refugee camps, but a lot of these terrorists are home grown and have lived there for generations.

I have no idea how you send a 3rd generation Frenchman back to Algeria. It may be, as you say, that no one will be able to correct this issue which has been around for years. (And made worse by refugees, a little!)

Islam is the second-most widely professed religion in France behind Catholic Christianity by number of worshippers. With an estimated total of 5 to 7 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]
The majority of Muslims in France belong to the Sunni denomination.[SUP][4][/SUP] The vast majority of French Muslims are of immigrant origin, while an estimated 100,000 are converts to Islam of indigenous ethnic French background.[SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP] The French overseas region of Mayotte has a majority Muslim population.

According to the French Government, which does not have the right to ask direct questions about religion and uses a criterion of people's geographic origin as a basis for calculation, there were between 5 and 6 million Muslims in metropolitan France in 2010. The government counted all those people in France who migrated from countries with a dominant Muslim population, or whose parents did. Only 33% of those 5 to 6 million people (2 million) said they were practicing believers. That figure is the same as that obtained by the INED/INSEE study in October 2010.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

K

kaylagrl

Thank you both for your rep :)

Jan 27, 2013
you need to have god on your side. do you remember the dead problem, they are still eye witnesses. \0/

take your computer thoughts and .................. and computer you codes to send the reaper back .

mind and take your bank roll with you, god never needed an army to conquer humans intelect. \0/

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
[video=youtube;vC5PuDm99fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5PuDm99fk[/video]

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
[video=youtube;anYi5cvsq9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYi5cvsq9U[/video]

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
With France being part of the EU, actually the largest country in the EU, they have little control over their borders relative to other EU countries. 66 million people, 13% of the union's population, 74 seats in the European parliament, with Islam being the second largest professed religion. Muslims make up about 5-7% of the population.

The prospect of the French's converting en masse to Islam and France's turning into an Afro-Mediterranean country is not to be dismissed. Mass conversion and ethnic transition are not rare in history.

As in the United States, there are no accurate population figures on religious affiliation in France, for French law prohibits a census along religious lines in almost all circumstances, even of foreigners. Polls and surveys do exist but vary widely in scope, methodology, and results.

The Ministry of Interior and Ined routinely speak of a Muslim population in France of 3 million. Sheikh Abbas, head of the Great Mosque in Paris, in 1987 spoke of twice as many -- 6 million. Journalists usually adopt an estimate somewhere in the middle: for example, Philippe Bernard of Le Monde uses the figure of 3 to 4 million.

The Catholic Church, a reliable source of information on religious trends in France, also estimates 4 million. A French-Arab journal published in Paris provides the following breakdown: 3.1 million Muslims of North African origin, 400,000 from the Middle East, 300,000 from Africa, 50,000 Asians, 50,000 converts of ethnic French origin, and 300,000 illegal immigrants from unknown countries. This brings the total to 4.2 million. One can state with reasonable certainty that the Muslim population of France numbers over 3 million (about 5 percent of the total French population) and quite probably over 4 million (6.6 percent).

Perhaps more important than exact numbers is the spectacular rate of growth since World War II. Muslims in France in 1945 numbered some 100,000 souls; fifty years later, the population has increased by thirty or forty times. It continues to grow at a rapid clip, through further immigration (illegal but until now poorly suppressed), natural increase (immigrant Muslim families retain a comparatively high birthrate), or conversion (either as the result of intermarriage or out of a personal religious quest).

If birthrate figures cannot be precisely computed, enough data exists to make educated estimates. Algerian women in France in 1981 had a fertility rate of 4.4 births per woman; in 1990, it had declined to 3.5 births. (Comparable figures for Moroccan women in France are 5.8 and 3.5; for Tunisian women, 5.1 and 4.2.) While declining, the birthrate of immigrant Muslims remains three to four times higher than that of non-Muslim French, which is estimated at 1.3 percent. There is no specific reason to believe that the Muslim rate will eventually parallel the non-Muslim one.

France's demographic advantage over other European Union countries
is due largely to its larger percentage of Muslims and their higher birthrate.

Extrapolating from these numbers, the low Muslim-population scenario (low immigration, diminishing birthrate, few conversions) results in a 50 percent increase over twenty years; between 4.5 and 6 million Muslims in France by the year 2016, out of 60 million French, or 7 to 10 percent of the total population.

The high-number scenario (rampant immigration, higher birthrate for Muslims than for non-Muslims, and a higher share of young people in the Muslim population than among non-Muslims) points to a 100 percent or even a 200 percent increase: 6 to 12 million Muslims by 2016, or 10 to 20 percent of the total population. Then there is the super high scenario, in which a rapidly expanding, young, and assertive Muslim community simply outpaces a declining, aging, and unsure non-Muslim community.

The Muslim presence is much greater in key areas than the overall figures would
suggest. Many cities or neighborhoods in France have turned into all-Muslim territories.

The birthrate of Muslims being three to four times higher than that of non-Muslims, the proportion of children, teenagers, and young adults in urban France is not 5-11 percent but a very impressive 33 percent or so.
Islam in France: The French Way of Life Is in Danger :: Middle East Quarterly

MuslimPopulation2015.png

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
With France being part of the EU, actually the largest country in the EU, they have little control over their borders...
Actually, they do not want to control it. They are leftist and pro-islam already.

K

kaylagrl

[video=youtube;vC5PuDm99fk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC5PuDm99fk[/video]

Exactly,two very different sides to this issue,which is what Ive been saying all along. We must not accept Islam as a way of life in our countries. We must protect woman,children and our freedoms at all costs. Evangelize,yes,but be aware of what you are dealing with before they turn US and Canada into a country where the Gospel cannot be shared. Canada is well on theor way. This what Magenta was pointing out.This is what Germany is dealing with,they are taking over Europe and have their sites on the US. We must stop it at all costs. Win those you can,while you can.