It’s Me Again, Margaret!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaVieEnRose

I turn ip like a bad penny, but I will try to be nice and not rude, or as rude, as previously.

I am the former Galatea and the former La_Vie_En_Rose.

I’m 38 and from Alabama, and I am a Christian, although not a good one.

Anyway, I felt a tugging, so I came back.

Peace

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Just when I was getting ready to quit.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Welcome back Galatea 😊 I'll see you around the forums 😊

God bless you ❤

Treadstone

May 21, 2018
I love the outlander reference . Nice to see you back

L

LaVieEnRose

I love the outlander reference . Nice to see you back
Thank you, I am sorry, but I don’t remember you.

I don’t watch Higlander, I just googled “bad penny” in the giphy button and that was the first thing that came up. I can’t claim any cool points.

Treadstone

May 21, 2018
I used to be a dude called wild but i got banned so Im a bad penny too . anyway wb lets try to be on our best behavior from now on

L

LaVieEnRose

I used to be a dude called wild but i got banned so Im a bad penny too . anyway wb lets try to be on our best behavior from now on
I thought you left on your own accord. You were all Russian and angsty and said “I’m going to blow this popsickle stand”. I am paraphrasing, of course.

I don’t believe in bad pennies. All legal tender is good.

Treadstone

May 21, 2018
Close enough I suppose. I forgot exactly what happened but it must have been something funny

L

LaVieEnRose

I don't have a harem around here........hee hee hee

Anyway, welcome back!! :D
I take it your harem is elsewhere?

Perhaps you will gain a harem if you don’t write “hee, hee, hee”. “Ha, ha, ha” is a more sophisticated way to write laughter, and if you want to be suave, “Ha” is what the more distinguished gents write.

Think to yourself “What would Cary Grant do?” and act accordingly. You will gather a giggling gaggle of girls very quickly.

Thank you. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I turn ip like a bad penny, but I will try to be nice and not rude, or as rude, as previously.

I am the former Galatea and the former La_Vie_En_Rose.

I’m 38 and from Alabama, and I am a Christian, although not a good one.

Anyway, I felt a tugging, so I came back.

Peace
I'm not to sure about your claim that you are not a good Christian. This is not the opinion that I hold of you. Your a down to earth southern woman from Alabama with great charm and wit. It's nots so bad if you think about it.

L

LaVieEnRose

I'm not to sure about your claim that you are not a good Christian. This is not the opinion that I hold of you. Your a down to earth southern woman from Alabama with great charm and wit. It's nots so bad if you think about it.
That is kind, but who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The shadow knows!

I’ve been mean to more than one user on this site, I have a temper issue that is not very Christ like.

John Newton said in his old age “I have forgotten many things, but these two things I remember, what a great sinner I am and what a great Saviour He is!”

It might have been John Adams, though.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That is kind, but who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The shadow knows!

I’ve been mean to more than one user on this site, I have a temper issue that is not very Christ like.

John Newton said in his old age “I have forgotten many things, but these two things I remember, what a great sinner I am and what a great Saviour He is!”

It might have been John Adams, though.
Possibly, certainly not John Quincy Adams though.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015

Perhaps you will gain a harem if you don’t write “hee, hee, hee”. “Ha, ha, ha” is a more sophisticated way to write laughter, and if you want to be suave, “Ha” is what the more distinguished gents write.

Think to yourself “What would Cary Grant do?” and act accordingly. You will gather a giggling gaggle of girls very quickly.

"Ha"! :D

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

Ha.…….