But your wife must have been swimming faster (she's in front of you).I was swimming fast and breathing through the snorkel. The water was 25ft deep and very clear. Saw lots of fish.![]()
But your wife must have been swimming faster (she's in front of you).I was swimming fast and breathing through the snorkel. The water was 25ft deep and very clear. Saw lots of fish.![]()
She was afraid of a small barracuda.But your wife must have been swimming faster (she's in front of you).
I agree. At your age, you should be very cautious.I think that's much too dangerous for an elderly person like me.
Amen. I will find a quiet, safe place for people like you and me to spend our final years.I agree. At your age, you should be very cautious.
Amen. I will find a quiet, safe place for people like you and me to spend our final years.
We will sell it and buy a nice set of Lawrence Welk records.Well, I will admit that I sold all my racing motorcycles quite a few years ago. But, that was because I never really had the time to go racing anymore. I still have my big Goldwing, though.
We will sell it and buy a nice set of Lawrence Welk records.
Tell me about it... when you get old. lolI remember when jumping on trampolines was fun. Now that Im older I just get a headache : p
Getting older is lame : p
THIS will get you started. Or, you can just do the Parasailing where they tow you behind a boat.{/SIZE]
[video=youtube;zfrCeyDv4P4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfrCeyDv4P4[/video]
Speed. (Trying the crossnote-condense version, yet back to "have to be more than ten letters." lol)Whats the difference between downhill skiing and uphill skiing.![]()
Dad took the whole family on a cruise decades ago. The last day we snorkeled. Had we snorkeled the first day, I would have missed all the other adventures. Snorkeling was my favorite!
Well, yeah?She was afraid of a small barracuda.![]()
No one "has to" bike! Honest.Didn't want to go to church this morning. Have to bike half an hour with 60 kilo of kids uphill and we already went wednesday.
Called my ex. Do we have to come?
Yes and be there in time.
The preaching was about obedience is fun.
LOL
Tell me about it... when you get old. lol
(BTW Willie enjoys a trampoline too. Honest.)