Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 6:58 am and I just got up. I've had a great night sleep the last two nights..
 
Its 3am and Im Studying & Downloading Gospel Sounds @ RESURECTION33:D
 
Its 3am and Im Studying & Downloading Gospel Sounds @ RESURECTION33:D

I’ve come across Resurrection33 on the internet before. That is not where my screen name came from. 33 is the number of the county I grew up in—it was on everybody’s license plate.
 
It's 1:59 pm and i'm contemplating if it's worth spending $28 for a do it yourself oil change. Really though with buying the stuff without the sale going on you would spend almost $60.

Dan
 
2:44 pm and I haven't gotten a single call or text all day long.
 
7:41 pm and I'm going out to dinner with my aunt and uncle.
 
Its 6.35pm & Im jst about to Purchase a Mic for the CC Rms WOOP WOOP:p Cant Wait to SING with ALANAJ;) Jst Lyk OLD Times:p
 
It's 9:08 am and i'm trying to convince myself to get out of bed even though i'll probably just get depressed and irked before the day is over.

Dan
 
Its 2:16am Saturday Morning hehehe & Im Jammin & Doin Praise & Worshiping with MATHEW, KAY4YOU & GRIMGOWER:D WOOP WOOP;)
 
It's 5:07 pm and i'm setting in one of our recliners feeling depressed. Maybe i do need the anti depressants on a daily basis.

Dan
 
It is 2:11 PM and I am about to finish packing for a weekend away to a wedding for a friend. Yeah for weekends away, YEAH FOR FRIEND GETTING MARRRIIEDD!
 
7 35 pm and I"ve just gotten out of the shower. Feels so good to be clean again!
 
Its 8:38 and im laying on my bed listning to the foo fighters
 
It is 8:40pm and I'm happy 'cause I got a new hole poked in me ^_^ and its my fiance's birthday so there is going to be yummy cake..and London Broil!!