Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 8:45am and today is so far, going significantly better than yesterday. :)
 
It's 12:42 am and I'm posting, watching Diagnosis Murder on youtube, and talking to Brandon on msn.
 
It's 11:46pm, and I currently have 22 tabs open on my browser as I go through to start posting.
 
Yeah. I was just going through and opening each thread in a separate tab.. It makes it faster for me when I start getting on a posting roll.
 
All I do is open all the tabs, and then to start posting I click on the one closest to the original tab and post, them close it and keep going all the way across... As long as I close the tab after I've posted in that thread, it's not confusing at all. And that way I don't have to keep clicking back and forth between pages with each thread.
 
I do that too but never so many tabs :) .. Its 3:30am & I just woke up to desire to visit CC kindness.
 
It's 3:56 am and I am currently posting in the forums, chatting in CC, holding a conversation on Omegle and chatting on FB messenger.
 
It's 9:30 pm here in the philippines ,...and I'm waiting for someone to talk with....
 
It's 11:40pm and I am answering all the posts that Estrella managed to get done in the time it took me to leave work and get home.