Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 1:23 here and I am posting while waiting for my Advil PM to kick in so I can go to sleep.
 
Its 12:11pm and I dont know where my children are. Maybe because I don't even have children.
 
it's 9:23pm here, and I've been sleeping all day. I still need more sleep if I'm going to get better by tomorrow, so I can sing in church.
 
It's 10:14pm and if I lived closer I would be nice enough to give Randy some Sprite to settle his tummy.
 
It's 11:07 pm and I just sent Brandon to bed. He has to be up earl tomorrow.