Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
14:20 pm, just relaxing after a nice walk in the forest with the dog. Lovely spring weather outside today. :)
 
It's 8:40 am and I'm waiting, impatiently :p, for it to be tomorrow night.
 
Tomorrow night is when I get to hang out with a bunch of new friends I made at my spiritual retreat this past weekend.. :p :D :D

It's 9:59 am and I'm craving a hamburger. :p
 
It's 9:07 am and I'm looking up the chords and lyrics to new christian songs that I learned this weekend.
 
It's 4:12 pm and I had a very long lunch with some friends. We spent 4 1/2 hours at the restaurant talking about random thngs.
 
14:46 pm, posting on this forum, might go and check out the chatroom, might do some updates, and I am eating with a cup latte machiatto. :)