Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's one of my favorites.. :D

It's 11:38 am and I just got done with my in-class classes for the day. All I have left are my virtual classes.
 
Stay here and talk to your virtual friends instead. :p

It's 12:20 pm and I'm watching the second half of my novela.
 
It's 12:33am and I'm not supposed to be online now (should be studying or sleeping)
 
It's 9:47 am and I wish I were playing my guitar.. :p But (sigh), more school work right now.
 
It's 00:07 and I am listening to the Holyspirit whispering to me that Lord Jesus is able to calm the storm.
 
Last edited:
It's 1:14pm and I'm wrapped up in an even bigger blanket. Idc what my roommates say, it's FREEZING in here! Stupid boys! lol