Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 3:08 pm and I'm waiting for my mom and dad to get home, and I'm waiting for all my brothers and sisters to get home from school. So we can actually get mom's birthday party started! Lol
 
It's 12:44 pm and debating whether I should take a nap or wash that pile of laundry in front of me.
 
It's 6:40 AM and I'll be getting ready for church soon, unless I decide not to go because of this cold I've been fighting.
 
It's 11:14 pm and I should be in bed but I'm not tired cus I took a nap.
 
lol good idea Billy. It's 11:15 pm and there are 39 days till Colorado.