Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 6 am and I'm listening to 'On This Lovely Day'

Birds are singing sweet and low
From the trees that gently grow,
Soft and soothing breezes blow
On this lovely day.

To the meadow there go I
To wander as the butterfly
How the flowers please my eyes
On this lovely day.

I wish it could be always
Life is easy on such a day
I wish this peace on everyone
On this lovely day,

On this lovely day.
I wish this peace on everyone
On this lovely day.
 
Last edited:
It's 2:33pm here - the stew smells delicious and my daughter is making fresh rolls!
 
It's 11:46 am and I'm getting ready to go take my child to go see her granny.
 
it's 6 am here.. just finished praising and worship my Lord in the morning.
what a beautiful morning!! I'm ready for church!! :D
 
It is 7.46 pm sunday here and I am sitting in bed with my laptop, cup of tea.
I am going to start studying soon I hope, have opened the page but waiting for it to finish opening.
It is dark outside and I am going to sleep early this night.
Am also going to write a letter to a friend, oldfashion letter on paper.
I do so much from bed.
Perhaps its bad...
The cheekiness of me sometimes.
Will improve.
Whatever the time may be for you now and whatever you may be doing I wish you the best (except if you were doing conciousbadness I would not wish you well in hurting someone or stealing or...I guess)
Love
 
It's 11:30 PM, and...

funny_cat_pictures_pc_3.jpg
 
It's 4:39 PM
And I'm laying in my bed watching youtube and being super surprised that this thread is still running!
 
Its 6.08 pm and I just made a carrotcake that it cooling down.
Im laying in bed with laptop and shall now turn laptop off for a while and have a bubblebath.
Blessed be for bubblebaths.
Love em!
 
is 1:57 here Genesis 5:7 KJV "And seth lived after he fathered enos eight hundred and seventy years and fathered sons and daughter:"
 
It's 3:43pm (weird, the same time as the previous poster) and I'm watching the Titanic